When someone questions your walk with God.

Jesus' Follower

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE
Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2015
-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello @barefootinbeth and welcome to CF. :wave:

I understand your point and the questions is, "Do these people who tell you this walk with God"?
Possibly not and may not understand. My advice to you would be to simply pray that God touches their life and makes them see the wonders that are in store for them.
When they say actions, are these negative actions? (this is a rhetorical question, you don't need to answer if you do not wish).
I'd like to know how they can question your walk with God when they do not walk with God themselves.

Let God shine through you...He knows what to do. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Jesus' Follower

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE
Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2015
-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This person says he is a Minister. He is angry because I have brought something to his attention that has hurt me and he says I'm lying and that he doesn't trust me to share my hurts because he says it is condemning.
As a minister too, I think his conduct is poor; he has a duty to support you and help your spiritual walk with God grow.
I would't take too much of what he says to heart; listen to God, He's the one that matters.
If he can't be supportive, I would give this person a wide berth and see if there are other you can confide in.

Upvote 0

Miche_nz

Nov 14, 2015
✟15,703.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How would you feel if someone told you this.......... I've given you the benefit of the doubt about your walk with God but your actions prove otherwise so don't expect me to treat you as a child of God when you do not act like one

I would feel angry, confused , upset, abandoned and judged.
And then... I would pray.
I would probably pray for guidance and to help me understand why, then I would pray for the person.
After calming and praying, I would walk armed with God's guidance and talk to them .. Quietly, and to the point,,, and I would let them know that their words hurt.
How you walk, talk , and express with God ,, is for you and God, and only He alone can be our judge.

I hope you find a peace with them ,, don't let their negativity eat away your beauty with our Father

Peace

Upvote 0