timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,056.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
IMO, its when the people your age/ batch mates/ friends are all in a relationship or getting married... that'll be the worse time to be single....

That's going to be between the ages of 23 and 28 :)

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
IMO, its when the people your age/ batch mates/ friends are all in a relationship or getting married... that'll be the worse time to be single....

Does that mean the best time to be single is when you are the age that all your friends around you are unhappy in their marriages and contemplating divorce or wondering if their spouse is having an affair?

Upvote 0

fragilewingz

i AM pi@h...
Aug 17, 2014
i AM... all alone
✟16,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does that mean the best time to be single is when you are the age that all your friends around you are unhappy in their marriages and contemplating divorce or wondering if their spouse is having an affair?

Yeah, pretty much.. hahaha...

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
When do you guys think is the worst time to be single?
I recently did a street interview on this and got some pretty interesting responses. Check it out!

As a performer,it is after the crowd(hundreds sometimes thousands of people) is cheering for me,after men,as well as women,come up to me to show me their appreciation,and love leaving the show with no one,and coming home with no one to greet me.
It is then I think about that song, written by William "Smokey" Robinson,"The Tears of a Clown".
Here are some of the lyrics.
"
Just like Pagliacci did
I try to keep my sadness hid
Smiling in the crowd I try
But in my lonely room I cry
The tears of a clown
When there's no one around."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
When you met your partner as a teenager, stayed together for over 60 years, and now you're in your 80's and living life without them.
nope...if you are in your 80s, you know you will see them again soon....it is harder when you realize you likely have another 40 years stuck in this world before you get to see them again....

Upvote 0