Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
John 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

the first day of the Jewish week begins at sunset on what most folks would now call 'Saturday local time Jerusalem' ...

the writers of the NT are all Jews , Jesus and the saints [none following God remained a sinner any longer] ...

and when Mary came in the dark Jesus was ALREADY RISEN...

it is by no means certain then that Jesus rose in the time period folks call Sunday now , more likely he rose on what we would call Saturday Jerusalem time ...

and actually ,if one thinks about it, the problem of not knowing is only because sinners changed the way of reckoning days with against the authority of the bible and of God

else all men worldwide would keep holy sabbaths as God commanded His memorials for all time and men would know which day Jesus rose because we would all still keep God's days, not pagan ones in their place ...

by local time men do nt even keep the same days at the same time around the world, yet local time is less than four centuries old ... modern defiance of God ...

it began a long time ago, the defiance of God now widespread ...

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Last edited:

strangertoo

sin is diabolical abuse of fellow humans-1John 3:8
Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
yes, Satan's power in the darkness of sin of this universe , followed by the dawn of Jesus' power as king of kings in the kingdom in then new earth and new heavens, God's kingdom come at last ...

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Isaiah 66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog’s neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine’s blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.
5 ¶ Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name’s sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.
15 ¶ For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine’s flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.
18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.
21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mat 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

Mat 4:8-9 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; Mat 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Joh 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life ...

Rev_13:8
...the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The seventh which is of the eighth has no evening. Anything less is a lie and a murderer because this thought, this one does, this son of perdition does not abide in The Truth ... This Eye that is Single to the exclusion of all else but Father. Jesus showed us the way. His entire life is the Life of the gospel, he is all the Words of This Life ... Hi Word!

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yes, Satan's power in the darkness of sin of this universe , followed by the dawn of Jesus' power as king of kings in the kingdom in then new earth and new heavens, God's kingdom come at last ...

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Isaiah 66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog’s neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine’s blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.
5 ¶ Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name’s sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.
15 ¶ For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine’s flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.
18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.
21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

These are packed with the words of unclean lips. A coal off the altar, the soul that is given, become desolate, But those who are without, this light, this day is darkness ... but only for the night, one night, one moment He has hid His Face (12hrs), the day brings the salvation of the Lord ... from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Paul said the day was dawning but they were at the beginning of the feast of pentecost, in us, The End of pentecost, the fiftyth year of the land, that which parts to reveal the third feast, the feast of the most holy place is about to happen, like the shutting of a door.

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
1 John 4:8 He that loveth not
knoweth not God;
for God is love.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil;
for the devil sinneth from the beginning.
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,
that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1 Kings 13:26 And when the prophet that brought him back from the way heard thereof, he said, It is the man of God, who was disobedient unto the word of the LORD: therefore the LORD hath delivered him unto the lion, which hath torn him, and slain him, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake unto him.

1 Corinthians 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Matt 7:13-14 ...broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

1 John 4:16 he that dwelleth in love
dwelleth in God,
and God in him.

Mark 12:30-31 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God
with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind,
and with all thy strength:
this is the first commandment.
and the second is like, namely this,
Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
There is none other commandment
greater than these.

Romans 13:9 For this,
Thou shalt not commit adultery,
Thou shalt not kill,
Thou shalt not steal,
Thou shalt not bear false witness,
Thou shalt not covet;
and if there be any other commandment,
it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely,
Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

1 John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

1John 4 20 If a man say, I love God,
and hateth his brother, he is a liar:
for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen,
how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
21 And this commandment have we from him,
That he who loveth God love his brother also.

--- sin is not love ... so the FIRST STEP which FEW now take
the very FOUNDATION of love of God
is simply to STOP sinning:-

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure,
having this seal,
The Lord knoweth them that are his.
And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ
depart from iniquity.

so we KNOW why the darkness of sin fills the whole earth
captures all religion
in worship of a fake god image created by Satan - Rev 13:3-4
with a man IN PLACE OF CHRIST
[literally 'antichristos' in Greek
equivalent to 'Vicarius Filii Dei' in Latin, meaning IN PLACE OF TH SON OF GOD]
did Jesus need anyone in His place ?

Mark 10:42 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them:
Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles
exercise lordship over them;
and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
43 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
44 And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all.
45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.now the death of the final 'antichristos' ,
the one claiming to be in place of Christ
is at the return of Jesus to take the FEW saints ...

but does the fake Christ give his life for all
or is it taken justly for blaspemy ? :-Ezekiel 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.2Thess 2:2 ..., as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.This then is the time of the 'DAWN'when Jesus takes those FEW saints who have stopped sinning
and PROVED their love
by obedience to God in face of trials that are so terrible
that they would FAIL except that Jesus cut short their suffering
at hands of the antichrist who has all the world worshipping him
authority supreme over all mass religion of SINNERS worldwide -Rev 13:3-4

opposed by the FEW saints only ...

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect’s sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Satan then has that much POWER through men's will to sin , that FEW will love instead, stop sinning, and even they would FAIL were it not that Jesus comes back early ...

so love is NOT perfected in this life in any but Jesus , but the FEW are taken to the new earth as the MANY are DESTROYED [Matt 7:13] and Satan is slain FIRST ... the saints of this life have a thousand years in the kingdom to PERFECT their love before the MANY and Satan live again...

and it WORKS , because countless many are later saved [Rev 7:9-10] whom we know are destroyed in this life, this earth and heavens which pass away...

so this is indeed the time of LIGHT after the DARKNESS of a world with all men bar teh few worshipping Satanic religion of sinners ... can we not see that FEW men do not die knowing all truth of God [John 16:13] promised by Jesus to ALL who obey him, follow his way of LOVE, not sin

what then is the mark of the beast if the seal of God in the frontlets and right hand is to LOVE, depart from iniquity, stop sinning ?

Is it not clear that the mark of the beast in mind and action is the will to continue sinning ? ... it is sin that makes men into beasts , love that saves all eventually, but only few, the beginning, the dawning, in this world

sinners cannot BEAR these words of Jesus , pretend they cannot see them ... the mass religion of sinners IGNORES THEM... but the DAY of the Lord ushers in the end of this HEAVENS , not just the destruction of this earth and ALL sinners ...

but then no religion of sinners recognises that the spirit of ALL men, ALL creation CAN ONLY be of God ... there is no other God , no other spirit

so teh spirit of all returns to God at destruction of this universe, it is no problem for the creator to MAKE another for the NEW 'DAY' of LIGHT of love...

so the wages of sin are death because only saints can be translated ... sinners reach the new earth by resurrection from their spirit

BECAUSE they stll have to depart from iniquity BEFORE translation to FREEDOM of the spirit ... one can only be translated FROM LIFE and only once one has fulfilled all THREE baptisms :-

Luke 3:16 John [the baptist] answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

now teh first baptism is death to the old man of sin, the evry FOUNDATION of God, the first step... and almost all fail in this life [Matt 7:13-14] and are DESTROYED ..

.how can folks IGNORE these words of God in mass religion ? ...

because the MUST !-

the few saints are not READY yet to serve the many, even the few FAIL baptism of fire, trial of love, in this life ...

Jesus takes those CLOSEST to succeeding in giving up sin to love instead, but none is as pure as he is in this life ... so all mankind sleeps in death UNTIL the few are ready to serve in love as pure as that of Jesus...

fortunately no-one knws anything about sleep in death for a thousand years , it seems instant to folks that they 'awake' in resurrection to the kingdom come... but that is not the end of the night for all, some still sin and must die again, a second daeth as wages of sin... and enter the final baptism of the fire of God truth about love [one's conscience inside obtained by Adam for all men] , the lake of fire which is the ending of the 'DAY' in light of love for all men, because God's mercy endures for all time... all accept Jesus in the end , Jesus' own promise on that :-

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

so there we have it , the NIGHT of evil of this world, the DAY of light of love of the new earth ... Satan .the 'moon' to rule the night , Jesus the 'sun' to rule the day ...

sons of God, but one a prodigal son :-

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Ezek 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Satan was created and perfect and yet in the garden as the serpent the lies begin ... he deceives the whole world of men [Rev13:3-4] but not Jesus ... Jesus saves the few by coming back early, else no-one else would be saved ... then the kingdom perfects the love of the few in a thousand years without sinners or Satan around... then the many can be saved , countless many at judgement day [Rev 7:9-10] and the rest, including Satan , in the lake of fire, by God's enduring mercy, once they repent and accept Jesus' law of LOVE ... we know because Jesus says all creation will accept him and Satan too is created...

so the glory is complete , all creation accepts that God is right, that love is the best, the happy way, for all to live as ONE ...

just a single 'night' and 'day' to God ... two universes, call it 'symbolic' :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Father was in His creation as the Son and this for us is as John had said, Behold now are we. We still see two sons but the days of separation are almost at an end. When you love an enemy is he still your enemy or do we mete it with a measure and call what God has created unclean. The Path is within, not without. Here, where we measure, without, becomes an image like unto corruptible man. Jesus did nothing of himself, because his Father worked in him he worked. The way we judge is how in us we become. We become ensnared but the words that come out of our mouth born of the woman whose thoughts/children are seeded from without. There are two seeds, two loves, but only one woman. The love of the world or the Love shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost. God is Love and anyone born of God can not sin. But in case you look down at yourself and think you are naked you can ask for forgiveness for we are in Christ who is in the Father whose Spirit is in us and like Jesus said, The Father never leaves me alone.

I find everyday that I leave that which is behind and press on or that which I fail to leave behind becomes my city that I name. My serpent n the path. Touch not the unclean thing and he gathers us unto himself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
... time begins and ends in this universe and what have most learned? ... the way of the serpent, to submit to temptation, to sin... why? ... only because Satan sinned and mankind is not clever enough to see through the subtle lies and defeat him without the truth of God [spirit baptism- John 16:13] ... that is the NIGHT then, the darkness
... time ends and evil ceases
... time begins again , a new universe, a thousand years without evil and the few saints perfect love ... then sinners and Satan are resurrected :-
Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.
sin enters and is thrown into the final trial, baptism in the lake of fire , it fails because it relied upon preying upon the good in amn, and God has separated the good to Himself in the kingdom where no evil is allowed... God wins all hearts and minds, even Satan has to admit he is no God once he has uncontrollably died and been resurrected, and God has taken away all his followers ... this then is the Day, the light...

just like the first day then, evening and morning, darkness then light ...

and what has changed once it is over... NOTHING ... because the spirit cannot change, iti s time-less ... endless ... that which creates , endlessly created new 'universes' which begin and end does not ever change, but creates time so that change is known ...

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not;

thus spirit and creation are separated, distinct , different ... one cannot understand teh spirit from cration, but the spirit's RULE for these two linked creations is that the creation WILL know the unity of the creator , oneness we know as LOVE ...

thus first we know disunity through deceit of sin... then unity in love ... to know it all, all truth of God, that God is ONE... and it takes just one day as it were night and day, darkness and light ... to come to know ... then even love is over, for love is not just the only way for all to be happy in life, it is the only way OUT of life to FREEDOM of the spirit , to return to God ... no more INDIVIDUALS , for God is ONE ... so much for the idea in THIS world's religion of God as 'persons' [plural] ... just a passing fantasy of many in the NIGHT that is destroyed by the light of spirit baptism of ALL flesh to know all truth, which cannot happen in this earth except to teh few translated now because they are required to create the kingdom come, its rulers and priests perfected in love not now, but inthe Millenium :-

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: ...and he will shew you things to come.

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not much interested in doctrine that envolves time, just with the relationship with Father. Jesus talked ever of a present Truth in his relationship with and to the Father. Even though he knew there was a returning to this Glory before the world was; this being, He will also glorify him with Himself. Jesus' doctrine/commandments are summed up in the Father, Life. If the eye is not single then the whole body is filled with darkness. My focus is on being gathered together into this one who is Father.

Psa 139:12 ... the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Zec 14:7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

It's not enough to be in the spirit, it's in the spirit on the Lord's Day.

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished

Rev1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Rev 20:13-14... death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them:
and they were judged every man
according to their works.
and death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.

We have a long wait then for the Lord's 'day' , very clearly NOT the Roman-style day of sinners today, but teh rest of all creation once all love one another in obedience to God's advice and command that we shall be happy only one all love one another ... all have then to play ther part, all must freely choose to love all, so showing love of God to His glory ... through Jesus Christ, because Jesus brings in the first few who love, in this world...

so whilst anyone fails to love no-one can live the Lord's day ... we may have visions once our own love is perfected in trial, baptism of fire , but who can be wholly happy until all are gathered in ? ... love simply cannot exclude anyone in the end, and the Lord's day is literally to the end of time in the new earth and heavens...

Ezekiel 37:1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD...

Micah 2:1 Woe to them that devise iniquity,
and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light,
they practise it,
because it is in the power of their hand.
2 And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away:
so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.
3 Therefore thus saith the LORD;
Behold, against this family do I devise an evil,
from which ye shall not remove your necks; neither shall ye go haughtily:
for this time is evil.
4 In that day shall one take up a parable against you,
and lament with a doleful lamentation, and say,
We be utterly spoiled:
he hath changed the portion of my people:
how hath he removed it from me!
turning away he hath divided our fields.
5 Therefore thou shalt have none
that shall cast a cord by lot in the congregation of the LORD.
6 Prophesy ye not, say they to them that prophesy:
they shall not prophesy to them,
that they shall not take shame.
7 O thou that art named the house of Jacob,
is the spirit of the LORD straitened?
are these his doings?
do not my words do good to him that walketh uprightly?
8 Even of late my people is risen up as an enemy:
ye pull off the robe with the garment from them that pass by securely
as men averse from war.
9 The women of my people have ye cast out from their pleasant houses;
from their children have ye taken away my glory for ever.
10 Arise ye, and depart; for this is not your rest
: because it is polluted,
it shall destroy you,
even with a sore destruction.
11 If a man walking in the spirit and falsehood do lie, saying,
I will prophesy unto thee of wine and of strong drink;
he shall even be the prophet of this people.
12 I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee;
I will surely gather the remnant of Israel;
I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah,
as the flock in the midst of their fold:
they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men.
13 The breaker is come up before them:
they have broken up,
and have passed through the gate,
and are gone out by it:
and their king shall pass before them,
and the LORD on the head of them.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh,
but in the Spirit,
if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ,
he is none of his.

Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit,
and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Eph 4:24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
27 Neither give place to the devil.
28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.

1 Peter 4:7 ¶ But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
9 Use hospitality one to another without grudging.
10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
12 ¶ Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men’s matters.
16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

---- It is crystal clear then :-

1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 John 4:16 ... he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

to be in the spirit one must have perfected love in life ... to survive baptism of fire as Jesus did [yet went on to die to show us there is no need of fear in death and resurrection is to life in the flesh, not to the spirit] ...

but translation is from life to freedom of the spirit , even to manifest without need of death... to come and go as the messengers of God, free of life and death...

to be in the spirit one must then love, sin no more ... very few will do this in this life [Matt 7:14] ... at most one in three million alive today [Rev 7:3-8] may well be far fewer than that :-

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect’s sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
[ FAILURE of baptism of fire by the few saints alive at Jesus' return, the daeth of Satan]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
only as an 'illusion', a 'dream', a creation which ends in an endlessness of creations which begin and end, have time... but endless raelity is without time, so being is without time, maker of time [to have known, 'time' is destructive, terminal, finite, so unreal to the spirit] ... but to know that seems inevitable, and one can only do so by seemingly being separate , divided, individual, conscious, sentient, alive, etc ... reality is the spirit, endless, changeless, indestructible, endlessly creating that which ends like dreams, illusions ... as if anything even could be separate in reality... the whole is spirit, nothing else, but its knowing all creates all ,necessarily with illusion of reality in the knowing, in the believing... until the creation ends , or possibly even realised from within the creation, as with this creation for a few already ... such is 'love' ... to 'dream' one is 'dreaming' ... :)

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

[except that the spirit does not have to travel anywhere, it never left, the words of course fail because they come from the creation... we should have words for the spirit, separate words, but few know them , few understand them...obviously , inevitably ...for a time as-it-were

so the 'final rest' is neither final nor a rest , just endless time-less creation , not a day at all... but then the 'analogy' is fair enough, what other words would one use, it is only allusion, poetry :)

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2 Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This to me is the, without form and void, the femine in this picture. Virgin's don't give birth they are delivered ... the soul who is under the altar.

Time is distance and distance is separation/labor/a carrying away into babylon ... that great city where Christ was crucified.

Through her desolation the Bride is revealed, in us. The seed of the woman is the life of woman, He who has the Bride is the Bridegroom.

The Bible has become One Book to me and this Book being revealed in me is the Book of Life. We do nothing of ourself; This would be separation/confusion, a lie.

Everything without has become a lie to me, as the harlot has to me the habitiation of everything that is foul.

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Genesis 50:20 But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.

---- ... along with the creation comes evil :-

Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

giving the lie to the idea that man is born as sinners ...

Jesus was in all ways a man born of woman yet without sin ,to prove the point :-

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

God's will is simply to bring creation through its inevitable evil against itself to love one another in the end of time in the new earth [for we destroy viability of this earth with our sin against one another, need another earth to be able to come to love , obey God's truth and so be happy as one in life

but what is beyond life in the new earth ?

translation to spirit , freedom of the third heaven, paradise of God in the spirit , one with God...

2 Corinthians 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

there are the three heavens in sequence of time as we know it, this heaven, the new heaven, and finally paradise of the spirit, rest in God as-it-were from the 'virtual realities of the two earths, this earth and the new earth , creations...

but the third heaven is not created, it is simply the spirit as-it-were after life in creation ...

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To me the three heavens are the three feasts. Tabernacles, Rest, the jubilee, jubilee of the land is the 50th year, the feast of pentecost the soul or holy place where the abomination that makes desolate or the image that provokes to jealousy or the son of perdition or, the seprent in the path, or, or, or .... The message of tabernacles is the voice of the bridgroom calling us in to this place that is unspeakable and full of Glory. This place that is within us.

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
... that is indeed the singular feature of these two linked creations, the two earths with their two heavens, that we KNOW the creator through the creation, by means of WHEN we come to throw off sin and LOVE , it is 'within' us ...

but this is completely counter to the teaching of sinners in mass religion of sinners that men are born as sinners ...

little babies they call sinners ! ...

just to try and hide that they CHOOSE to sin because they are tempted to sin... short term brief pleasures for long-term misery and conflict with their own hearts, minds, spirit, conscience... a poor trade indeed but man is indeed SUSCEPTIBLE , putty in Satan's hands ...

but it is God that made Satan at the beginning ...

knew full well what men would go through, had to go through before freely CHOOSING love , to depart from iniquity and simply love one another so all are HAPPY in LIFE before final 'rest' in freedom of the spirit through translation ...

ironically men are afraid of death and pain , yet there is no need of either except if men sin :-

it is only sinners that cause pain and death of saints , the Hebrews first, killing their own prophets , then the Romans, then the Romanised churches of mass religion of sinners again led by sinners for political power , finally the whole world [Rev 13:3-4] against a handful of saints about to FAIL [understandably]:-

Jesus work of showing men that a man CAN live without sinning , can even die [unjustly] and be resurrected to life in the flesh and be then TRANSLATED because he LOVES in life , no more sin ...

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

sinners want to say there is no righteousness in man from birth, Jesus proved there CAN be ... Satan proves no other man can YET follow Christ ... but only because Satan deludes the whole earth in mass religion of sinners AND politics of fear combined as one - Rev 13:3-4- [ NWO ? ]

ironically they believe there is a creator , because Satan can do 'miracles' few men understand , but they DENY the RULE of the true creator , the law of LOVE , that no-one can be translated unless they PLEASE God by being LOVING, so stop sinning ...

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
-t his is the first and great commandment.
and the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.- Matthew 22:37-39- how can sinners convince sinners that sin is loving ?so much so that the whole earth follows the lie to their destruction [Matt 7:13]which we see comingso very clearly today as our world systems begin to fail mankindpoliticians promise a better tomorrow after yet another recession the NWO CAUSED to induce folks to give up civil rights, property, happiness, lives ... everything
and the world religions of sinners teach salvation of those who die sinners in exchange for ? ... belief in sin , continued sin endlessly 'forgiven' by a false god ...

now God will forgive , but there is the subtlety of the lie of sinners, God will not forgive until one STOPS sinning ... clearly it means NOTHING to forgive sin unless one STOPS ...

and men are given until Jesus returns to STOP sinning, but most interpret taht as licence to continue sinning , claiming 'grace' ... but God has said who will have grace [Heb 8:8-12, Jer 31:31-34] ... it is not everyone, but only those whose fathers BROKE the old covenant ...

a remnant then of the children of Israel , but few realise that MOST of Israel are NOT ' Jews' ... the House of Israel to whom alone Jesus the Jew was sent as THEIR Messiah come to re-unite them WITH THE JEWS , this whole LOST people who ceased to be a nation, were scattered long before the Jews were scattered ...

the House fo Israel, larger part of Israel, were scattered worldwide amongst the gentiles, NEVER ACCEPTING Judaism, serving OTHER gods , BECAME gentiles to all except God who knows and has had written their HISTORY , calls them out from amongst all antions through what? ... Jesus Christ, the one anointed [Messiah, Christ, both mean anointed king of re-united Israel] to gather the PRIESTS who will RULE as kings in the kingdom...

WHY forgive the remnant of Israel , sinners ? ... because of God's prophecy , so for His sake of showing ALL men His power BY LOVE alone ... power over fear, force of arms, death, threats, men ... because all know sin is WRONG for us, love is GOOD for all ... it is in us ... conscience , heart, spirit, mind all agree we are WRONG , God is right...

just that most will not face the whole world telling lies about what we want, what we are, what we shall be ...

and it is all WRITTEN ... from the beginning, but sin is powerful enough to make men lie even to ourselves all our miserable lives of sin...

Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

God even tells Israel BEFORE the old covenant that they will BREAK it ... God only gave it to show men that they CANNOT stop sinning without His truth of love within being ACCEPTED ...

so read the new covenant [Jer 31:31-34], God REQUIRES kings and priests PERFECTED in LOVE to run the kingdom come in the new earth, but even the best of men given God's truth BY GOD Himself , not men, would FAIL unless Jesus returns early so some are saved in THIS earth to be perfected whilst Satan and ALL still sinners are locked away in DEATH - wages of sin because the kingdom is not yet READY , not yet PURE in love that cannot be breached ...

men PROVE that , we FAIL and none would be saved but that God shuts up Satan and all still sinners for a thousand years whilst the few who stand by LOVE are perfected in it so they CAN rule in the kingdom of God

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

... sinners claim that love doesn't matter because they have FAITH in their continued sin to death ,but God says who has grace, who does not , and the MANY destroyed in this life [Matt 7:13] can only be saved [e.g Rev 7:9-10] by WORKS of love after death and resurrection to the kingdom [Rev 20:13] , ALL being resurrected to life freed of sin by death to be tried BY WORKS ...

but what of the FEW, they too must stop sinning in life and have loving works, grace was never a licence for continued sin :-

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

for how can any say the LOVE if the4y do not DO love...

how can one believe in God, believe in LOVE , if one does not DO it...

and sin is UNLOVING , sin is not doing love

sin is BREAKING God's law of Love so Satan is lord of sinners, not Jesus...

it is not use then saying 'Jesus is Lord' if one does not OBEY him as Lord

and Jesus COMMANDS love, no more sin then...

BUT the whole earth gets it wrong [-Rev 13:3-4] because they are lied to

because they have FAITH in words of sinners
and ignore the very FOUNDATION of God, to stop sinning :-

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

One cannot get folks to even read the new covenant
because men have FAITH in the [divided] stories of countless sinners

and even the division of religion does not cause men to CHECK with scripture,
every word of God ,
not just selected passages with meanings turned
to this or that private interpretation
by men clearly NOT UNITED by the spirit into ONE truth of God, LOVE!

1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 John 4:16 ... he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

spirit baptism by God Himself comes only from LOVE then
sinners cannot have it UNTIL THEY STOP sinning

and no-one can get into the kingdom without spirit baptism :-

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

so no-one gets into the spirit without STOPPING sinning ...not even the saints under grace ...

LOVE is within us , our way is clear to ALL in our conscience, heart of love, spirit of freedom from fear, coercion, peer pressure , lies, lust for sin, etc , even our rational mind that can see sin is short-term pleasures that lead to misery for all longer-term...

we ALL KNOW love is not WRONG , love is right FOR US ALL... but very few do it, stop sinning, so they can be forgiven and translated ... 'saved' to endless 'rest' in God from temptations to sin of the worlds, the creations...

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see the jew and gentile as I see the heaven and the earth, or as I see the tree of knowledge's fruit, the fruit of the womb, two sons, a perception of our duality seeded from without. A deep sleep on the man revealed the woman and a deep sleep on the woman will reveal the man, Christ in us. To me Christ is the masculine and femine is Jesus. The first man was both male and female the day they were created. The image that plague's the woman as her covering is the the man who tills the garden. Seth is a picture of the good son and Cain the evil son but this is the perception of the woman due to her covering. She is unclean all the days of her separation. Her son is not unclean her perception is that of two sons. We all have a son of perdition, a fly in the oinment, a serpent in the path. To me natural things are a picture of those things that have no measure, all things showing the path back. The loosing of our soul. If we loose our soul we loose our thoughts. Like Paul said, the woman should be silent in the church, I suffer not a woman to speak, as Jesus, I do nothing of myself.

To me the two loves, masculine and the femine, the One boundless, Agape/God the other phileo, measured, femine of our soul.

When our soul becomes desolate, when we cast our leaves we will find we are this Seed. That the Holy seed is the substance thereof.

Upvote 0