Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Be confident. Have faith. Never doubt God's existence, intention or love for you.
I would venture to say that most of the people reading this thread, view "doubt" as a negative.

Certainly if we are thrust in a leadership position, we have to be decisive and give people the impression we are taking them in the right direction.
I can think of at least one example when doubt is good. If someone has been ostracised by the rest of the group, because they are different. But you doubt the validity of that ostracism. You want to see for yourself. Give the person a second chance. Doubt sometimes means more compassion. Let's not eliminate someone or something altogether just yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quasiblogo

_-iconoclast-_

I live by faith in the Son of God.
Feb 10, 2017
Earth
✟37,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Hey bettercallsaul.

I think its ok to doubt, obviously never doubt God or His Promise.

We are told to test the spirits, be sceptic of false prophets and have no faith in worldly positions. Having faith in God leads to doubt in 'the world' or the un-Godly.

Upvote 0

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
.... Let's not eliminate someone or something altogether just yet.
The Philosophy is branch of the Science. The scientists are welcoming some reasonable doubt. But only on private scale: a published theory can not be publicly doubted without sufficient reasoning.

Upvote 0

noam burde

Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
zikim israel
Visit site
✟57,439.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Be confident. Have faith. Never doubt God's existence, intention or love for you.
I would venture to say that most of the people reading this thread, view "doubt" as a negative.

Certainly if we are thrust in a leadership position, we have to be decisive and give people the impression we are taking them in the right direction.
I can think of at least one example when doubt is good. If someone has been ostracised by the rest of the group, because they are different. But you doubt the validity of that ostracism. You want to see for yourself. Give the person a second chance. Doubt sometimes means more compassion. Let's not eliminate someone or something altogether just yet.
good to doubt anything you don't know for sure about. if it matters anything

Reactions: Godlovesmetwo
Upvote 0

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Just remember how Yeshua was doubted by people unless they got to see a sign or miracle.

• Informative
Reactions: Godlovesmetwo
Upvote 0