Nov 12, 2008
✟240,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I am pointing out the contradictions in evolutionary theory and showing that the math simply does not add up. The evolutionists that reject Creationism simply can not accept the weakness in their theory. This is why very very few people go along with atheism. "atheists made up 3.1% and agnostics made up 4% of the U.S. population". wiki According to gallop polls: "About nine in 10 Americans say they believe in God"
But I don't think you should project numbers from a third world country and assume they represent the entire globe. Perhaps, once America is great again, the numbers will change. /irony

• Friendly
Reactions: bhsmte
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But I don't think you should project numbers from a third world country and assume they represent the entire globe. Perhaps, once America is great again, the numbers will change. /irony
America is a third world nation? I agree that once again America will set an example that other countries can follow.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,618.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
An ounce of lead is greater than a ton of feathers.

I just had a sudden flashback to a video about trying to explain that a kilogramme of feathers is the same as a kilogramme of steel to a Glaswegian.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single