• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

whatsapp chat group for depression

fragilewingz

i AM pi@h...
Aug 17, 2014
i AM... all alone
✟16,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi! does anyone know of whatsapp chat groups that offer support for depression anxiety and other mental disorders? i found that talking to people helps me a lot whenever i feel so burnt out by my depression...
and if anyone needs someobody to talk to about their issues, i'm here ready to lend a listening ear.

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Depression, the enemy of God, I know it very well, it used to control me, but praised be the Lord our God, He took me from that darkness to the light, no longer under depression's control, but still fighting against it, how small is my faith, how big is God's understanding and love.

I found that talking with other people helps too, no doubt depression is the evil one, always bringing all sorts of lies, desperately to take everything from us, but take heart, Jesus overcame the world, His powers are available to all of us, all we need is faith.

Thinking at how Jesus overcame temptations, I understand that I can act like Him when the evil one comes with all sorts of lies, with my voice or with my inner voice, I say: "Satan, leave me!"; and believe me, it works, no matter how overwhelmed I feel by the evil one's lies.Yes, it takes time, you have to believe, you have to fight against temptations from the moment they arrive.

I don't really know a whatsapp group, but you can find many of us here who battle depression and other similar things, I am always around, if anyone needs someone who understands, feel free to contact me too.

Never give up, stay strong in God, put all your faith in Jesus, take His life as the best example on anything you need, His apostles have the answers, God bless you!

Upvote 0

fragilewingz

i AM pi@h...
Aug 17, 2014
i AM... all alone
✟16,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Depression, the enemy of God, I know it very well, it used to control me, but praised be the Lord our God, He took me from that darkness to the light, no longer under depression's control, but still fighting against it, how small is my faith, how big is God's understanding and love.

I found that talking with other people helps too, no doubt depression is the evil one, always bringing all sorts of lies, desperately to take everything from us, but take heart, Jesus overcame the world, His powers are available to all of us, all we need is faith.

Thinking at how Jesus overcame temptations, I understand that I can act like Him when the evil one comes with all sorts of lies, with my voice or with my inner voice, I say: "Satan, leave me!"; and believe me, it works, no matter how overwhelmed I feel by the evil one's lies.Yes, it takes time, you have to believe, you have to fight against temptations from the moment they arrive.

I don't really know a whatsapp group, but you can find many of us here who battle depression and other similar things, I am always around, if anyone needs someone who understands, feel free to contact me too.

Never give up, stay strong in God, put all your faith in Jesus, take His life as the best example on anything you need, His apostles have the answers, God bless you!
thank you so much for ur response... yeah i might pm u when i feel down

Upvote 0

Newsgurl

Always here to help
Apr 8, 2017
United States
✟23,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I feel that talking to someone also helps to. I still struggle with depression and have been since I was 10. You can talk to me if you want to I'm a good listener aid I need to talk to someone I can message either of you 2 b/c my life is pretty stressful at times and I need someone to help me from time to time.

Upvote 0

fragilewingz

i AM pi@h...
Aug 17, 2014
i AM... all alone
✟16,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hi! pm
I feel that talking to someone also helps to. I still struggle with depression and have been since I was 10. You can talk to me if you want to I'm a good listener aid I need to talk to someone I can message either of you 2 b/c my life is pretty stressful at times and I need someone to help me from time to time.

hi...! pm me... glad to find someone to talk to..

Upvote 0

elly1

Nov 10, 2017
Singapore
✟7,701.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi I came across this forum while looking for a depression chat group. I'm feeling really suffocated and would love to talk to someone. Not sure if any of you will see this post since it's been quite some time since the last post on this thread. But if you do contact me? I'm not sure how to pm...

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
if you need to talk throw me a line i gladly any time. i found it good therapy chatting with those who suffer even when i'm depressed myself.

We could set up a support whatsapp depression group i suppose i do have whatsapp on my phone use it to communicate with my family abroad.

Peace

Upvote 0