What's the weather like where you are? (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
heavy rains, and some wind damage nearby....we fared better than others out west where they lost lives and homes :( :pray:
It is now windy, cool and dry...

I was very sad to hear about the loss of lives, injuries, and property damage. These people will be in my prayers.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheRiver

Contributor
Jun 3, 2007
Kokomo, Indiana USA
✟18,586.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Tornados just 12 miles north of us yesterday. Our day was so busy that I didn't even know it until I saw it in the morning paper. Property damage, but, no loss of life.

Cooler today. Low of 55 F overnight, and a high of 74 predicted today.

Upvote 0
K

kaykay9.0

heavy rains, and some wind damage nearby....we fared better than others out west where they lost lives and homes :( :pray:
It is now windy, cool and dry...
Sorry to hear about all that. Praying for those folks.

We are very hot here right now~ triple digits! This is very early in the season for triple digits.:eek: Usually, we probably have about mid-nineties till the end of June. I think it's supposed to normalize a little this week.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tornados just 12 miles north of us yesterday. Our day was so busy that I didn't even know it until I saw it in the morning paper. Property damage, but, no loss of life.
What a devastating tornado! Glad you were not in it, but feeling for those who were affected, particularly the families of those who died.

Upvote 0

Bob in Shumway

Bob - Christian saved by grace
Jun 7, 2010
Shumway, Arizona
Visit site
✟7,685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry to hear about all the damage done by the tornado. My thoughts and prayers, go out to those affected by the tornado.

Right now where I am it is warm, it's 89 degrees, and climbing. Now where I am is in the bedroom, to a nice 66 degrees.

Bob
Hebrews 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's currently 93F here - with a heat index of 101F and a slight breeze. It's still very dry here and we're praying for some rain for our farmers and ranchers.

Those who have faced rough weather are still in my prayers and will remain so.

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.