What's the weather like where you are? (10)

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's 75F and partly cloudy today in Central Oklahoma - a beautiful day. By the way, we've gotten almost a total of 3 inches of rain from our recent storms. Thank you Lord.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Sunny and warm in South Dakota. I am attending a seminar right now. So I am away from the laptop. It's hard to post anything substantial with a phone.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Smiley Hot Weather.gif 81 F
Tomorrow is forecast to be MUCH COOLER than today. Smiley clapping.gif

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It's 87F and sunny here today in Central Oklahoma - a beautiful day.

I'm really happy for you. I think I would be absolutely miserable.

Tomorrow I'm going to be so happy for me! The high will be 69F and sunny. Oh, how lovely!

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm really happy for you. I think I would be absolutely miserable.

Tomorrow I'm going to be so happy for me! The high will be 69F and sunny. Oh, how lovely!

I understand what you mean, and I love 69F as an almost perfect temperature. 87F is considered moderate for us. Our summers are usually filled with triple digits.

It's 91F and sunny today in Central Oklahoma - another pretty day. We do have a good a/c.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I understand what you mean, and I love 69F as an almost perfect temperature. 87F is considered moderate for us. Our summers are usually filled with triple digits.
:eek: I'd struggle with that! My favourite would be about 60F. Pleased you have good air con Tom. Also pleased that you had the rain you needed. That is another encouraging answer to prayer. :)

Over this bank holiday weekend it was almost constant sun. I was dreading it as my skin hurts in the sun (as I previously mentioned) but amazingly I was able to be out for a while without feeling discomfort. Praise God! :bow: I ended up really enjoying it and got some gardening done in the slightly cooler late afternoon. Today it was hot when I was drying the towels outside, and rained after I got them in. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Muggy, thunder, lighting and pouring rain. It's probably going to be like that all night. I missed my walk today because it's been like that all day.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

It's 91F and sunny today in Central Oklahoma - another pretty day. We do have a good a/c.

Yikes! But if 90F puts me flat on my back, 102F might not matter. I just remember being in the ER with multiple doctors and nurses from what the heat did to me one summer day.

Today the high was only 69F and I had so much outdoor work I thought it was a little too warm. Normally I'd love 69F. Anyway we have cooler weather moving in tonight but we're expecting several days of rain. That's why I spent so much time working outdoors today.

Upvote 0

KevinC1129

Simul justus et peccator
Jan 24, 2016
North Texas
✟490,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Summer has come early to Texas...temps in the 90's with high humidity. We have had a nice breeze the last couple of days, which helps a little, but still pretty hot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's after midnight here in Central Oklahoma, and we have a temperature of 77F. Our forecast for the next several days is in the 90s.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Summer has come early to Texas...temps in the 90's with high humidity. We have had a nice breeze the last couple of days, which helps a little, but still pretty hot.

Keep cool!

Summer Heat 1.gif

summer heat dog on ice.jpg

Upvote 0