What's the best tasting coffee in your opinion ?

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The best I have had was in a small Totenac Indian village about two hours of Mexico. They grew the beans and dried them on their rooftop. Chickens walked on these roof tops and speckled the beans (to use a euphemism). Nevertheless, it was excellent.

However around where I live the best coffee IMO is Community Coffee which is served in CiCi's.

coffee_bag_cup.png

Reactions: pastor marty
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Christmas Blend, reg instant coffee mixed together, a bit o' cocoa powder, some sugar, some powdered milk, with crushed candy cane in it....if you want a colder frothy concoction, put all these ingredients in a blender and drink something that will just put you in a place o' bliss, mon
4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm only a semi-coffee snob - I like good coffee, but I'll drink ANY coffee if I haven't had a cup in a few hours. (One of my happiest moments at my job was the day I figured out how to make espresso shots with our faculty lounge's coffee maker :) )

To me it is not fall until I get a Pumpkin Spice coffee- and then I will just drink that for most of fall. I really like Dunkin' Donuts' pumpkin coffee (and there's a shop 1 minute walking from us too).

We have a small store chain out here called Fairway- I could spend hours in their coffee section. They roast their own beans there and they have 30+ kinds of coffee. We moved too far away from our closest one so I haven't had any fancy coffee in awhile, but I love Ethiopian coffee- really wakes me up and the taste is good. (My FIL use to be in the Peace Corps in Ethiopia so he often has it in stock and I love visiting my in-laws knowing they have great coffee. Among other reasons of course ;) )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟394,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My daughter is a shift supervisor at Starbucks...she has some great stories to tell from working there :D

The other day someone asked for 14 pumps of syrup in a grande latte :o

That's 14 too many :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm funny because I don't like coffee by itself. I have bags of whole bean coffee and love the smell from grinding it, and also the smell of it brewing. I also dislike drinking milk for the most part. But I'm addicted to lattes, go figure. I don't have a favorite brand of coffee

Upvote 0