Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've tried these before and they're really, really tasty. Probably the best tasting frozen pizza I've had. And it's organic and healthy, using good ingredients. They have a variety of different kinds, but I think this is the closest you can get to diet pizza. Now, where's the diet donuts??

000109.png

Upvote 0

Journey.In.Grace

Daughter of the One True King
Sep 2, 2013
Texas, US
✟159,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I've tried these before and they're really, really tasty. Probably the best tasting frozen pizza I've had. And it's organic and healthy, using good ingredients. They have a variety of different kinds, but I think this is the closest you can get to diet pizza. Now, where's the diet donuts??

000109.png

Forget diet donuts, how about diet cheeseburgers?!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EyesOfKohl

Sufi
Nov 27, 2010
Гимры
✟83,635.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I feel quite depressed now.

Came home to find an injured bird dying on my driveway, it had a broken leg and wing, appeared as if it had been hit by a car (no, it wasn't me btw)

It was dying in the hot sun and sand dirt

So we moved it into the shade by a tree in the grass, left some water by it, and gave it a few pets. The sound it made got to me when we moved it, it wanted to live so much, it couldn't understand the misfortune that had fallen upon it :(

At least it can pass the last moments of its life in a better environment now and I was able to show it some compassion :/

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Go to the news and current event section, they're scattered all over. Lol.

Oh, that forum. The forum where Atheists and Christians battle it out for the ultimate supremacy.

There's a good reason why I don't like adding my two cents on news stories.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.