✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So many old men around me. :p

ff821-i-may-be-old-band.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sooooooo busy! I'm looking for a slow down, but I guess that won't happen til after the holidays now.

Updates:

My bf finally moved here! It's fantastic :) We are spending a lot more quality time together and enjoying getting to know each other on a deeper level.

I have a final test to confirm POTS on Tuesday morning. The doctor said even if the test is negative, I still have the hypotension that goes with it and we would still follow the same treatment plan.

As of January, I will no longer be an assistant youth leader. It's a hard pill to swallow, but it's time to move on from there.

That's all for now. How are all of you?

Reactions: scraparcs
Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
@Scraparcs- It took me about four or five hours total. I had to talk her through downloading anti-malware bytes while fake virus software windows kept popping up. "STOP!!!! Don't click anything!" Became a montra. After I talked her through getting the scan going, she called me back, telling me it was done and it wanted her to download something else to clean it. "STOP!!!"

It was malware, trying to trick her into downloading more trojans.

Four or five hours. You've got the patience of a saint. You want to be St. Mojoboy? I'll canonize* you.

*Might involve taking a picture of you with a Canon camera.

We got a fire pit this weekend- pretty sure it's my favorite thing ever. I just play with fire and watch the flames consume different things.

It's also super romantic. I think my standards for a man significantly lower as we approach Christmas time. I'm pretty sure if he's interested and has a pulse I'm down at this point.

I could introduce you to some men who would convince you very quickly to raise your standards.

Listening to some music from 2009. Those were the good days. Feeling nostalgic.

Yeah, I get all nostalgic for music from 1993.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
that escaladed quickly for you Matt ^_^

That summer job thing is pretty intense. :blush:

So many old men around me. :p

Old people in general. Get off my lawn, kid.

Goo Goo Dolls, Third Eye Blind, Smashing Pumpkins, Wallflowers, Gin Blossoms, Tonic, Our Lady Peace, Fuel, Staind, Blink 182, etc... There was so much good music in 90's/00's...

So many of them were on the indie music scene in my area back then, but I wouldn't ever have gone to see any of them.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Goo Goo Dolls, Third Eye Blind, Smashing Pumpkins, Wallflowers, Gin Blossoms, Tonic, Our Lady Peace, Fuel, Staind, Blink 182, etc... There was so much good music in 90's/00's...

image.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.