be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
neh i just dont love anyone else
tbh im confused a lot lately. and i hate it when i hear something like this.
cause as soon as i see it my heart sinks

I would ditch him since he doesn't love anyone else but himself.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟843,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What do you think Jupe? (I think you're a female...)

Like deep down in your heart, if a guy was rich and otherwise endowed enough, would you be okay with him having multiple mates? Think of this guy as extraordinarily awesome, like one of the best around. Would you be happy just to be part of his team?
What the heck kind of question is that? Just because he's rich means nothing and "endowed enough" also means nothing. What part of that makes him "extraordinarily awesome"? It doesn't. Maybe in the world's view, but otherwise he's a pathetic loser who thinks he can have or do whatever he wants because he's rich and endowed.

Reactions: Jupiter Drops
Upvote 0

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Like deep down in your heart, if a guy was rich and otherwise endowed enough, would you be okay with him having multiple mates? Think of this guy as extraordinarily awesome, like one of the best around. Would you be happy just to be part of his team?

You're an inspiration to us all.

:doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheZealousOne

Jack hi hero call
Jan 26, 2013
Land of Jacob
✟467.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What the heck kind of question is that? Just because he's rich means nothing and "endowed enough" also means nothing. What part of that makes him "extraordinarily awesome"? It doesn't. Maybe in the world's view, but otherwise he's a pathetic loser who thinks he can have or do whatever he wants because he's rich and endowed.

I was just trying to quickly illustrate an ideal/optimum scenario. If that's not it, then insert whatever qualities she wants.

Just seeing if they could consider it under any scenario really...obv some do (see Tea Cat)

Upvote 0

TheZealousOne

Jack hi hero call
Jan 26, 2013
Land of Jacob
✟467.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You know...

I think I've come to a point where I gotta let CF go. I post thought provoking post, after thought provoking post and ...nothing. Jupe - logged off. Tea Cat - no appreciation.

I shake the dust off of my sandles at thee CF

(eh...I might be back, :))

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟843,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
lol you wear sandles..

and advice? you guys just put down my ldr as much as you can when i talk about it
What good have you told us about this LDR?? We care about you as a person, but the only time you talk about it, you're extremely angry and/or jealous because he's treating you like crap and sleeping with other people. And I'm not even sure if "he" is actually a "she" or not to be completely honest. Why would you think we would be happy for your when you post such things??? It's not a good thing or situation and you know it. Admit it...you're heartbroken and tore up over it more than you will admit.

We've been saying over and over and over and over again that it needs to stop but you could care less. He/she DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUUUU. You can trick yourself into believing it as much as you want, but their actions prove otherwise. Give them up and find someone better. There is MUCH better out there. But you don't see that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jupiter Drops

Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What do you think Jupe? (I think you're a female...)

Is this also from the Bible?

Because whatever you say is God's idea, isn't it?

Sigh, whatever you say, Merry.

But at least this idiot knows that she cares about you.

Upvote 0

Jupiter Drops

Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Maybe she has a biblical view on relationships where she's not certain if a guy isn't allowed more than one chick?

Not really interested in the guys responses...

TeaCat...I was defending you...wth :)

I was just trying to quickly illustrate an ideal/optimum scenario. If that's not it, then insert whatever qualities she wants.

Just seeing if they could consider it under any scenario really...obv some do (see Tea Cat)

You know...

I think I've come to a point where I gotta let CF go. I post thought provoking post, after thought provoking post and ...nothing. Jupe - logged off. Tea Cat - no appreciation.

I shake the dust off of my sandles at thee CF

(eh...I might be back, :))

This is comedy gold.

The only thought provoking thing you've ever did for me was ask nonsensical questions and put out pseudo-theories.

Honestly, how can someone who say that they support the Bible say such things as Britain = Israel, and now this strange polygamy + adultery + worldliness nonsense?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.