Jack hi hero call
Jan 26, 2013
Land of Jacob
✟467.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I know, right? I was astonished to see the price...and it wasn't that big of a book. o_O

Hmmm...I dunno. Maybe, maybe not...? >.>

There was a poker e-book that was like 5k when it first came out. Now it's 947.00. See "let there be range" at dailyvariance.com

def not worth it imo.

Uhm... who knows, maybe you're going to write some kind of textbook?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm whining about having no alcohol, yet I still have a bottle of bourbon I've neglected for a whole year. The stuff stings, but it'll get the job done. Although I hope it's still safe to drink, I doubt it isn't.

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
There was a poker e-book that was like 5k when it first came out. Now it's 947.00. See "let there be range" at dailyvariance.com

def not worth it imo.

Uhm... who knows, maybe you're going to write some kind of textbook?

Good golly! A book for 5k! :swoon:

Nah, it wasn't a textbook...it was a sci0fi book, I think. I've been thinking up a story line all day because of this dream. :D

Upvote 0

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm whining about having no alcohol, yet I still have a bottle of bourbon I've neglected for a whole year. The stuff stings, but it'll get the job done. Although I hope it's still safe to drink, I doubt it isn't.

Isn't it supposed to sting?

Upvote 0

Going Merry

‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏
Mar 14, 2012
✟16,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hmm, what was Jesse's last name of full house? ah - Katsopolis

And the show Webster. It was Papadopolis. And my old bosses last name was in fact Speileodopolis. That's all the Greeks I know. But...yea

lol mine ends with tis

Upvote 0

ks777

Start singing
May 8, 2009
Other world
✟16,650.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Just water it down with some Coke and bottoms up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'll have to go to the store by school tomorrow to pick up a few misc. items like coffee creamer.

It's so sad that I've gotten to the point in life where I'm looking forward (and even slightly excited) about filing a tax return since I'll be getting some money back. Sigh.

Upvote 0

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Facebook post from classmate: It always shocks me how quickly people label those in power "morons." They probably didn't get all the way up there bc they were dumb.

Connections - Kennedys, Bushes, etc. Yup, because every person in those families is intellectually gifted......

My classmates are too Republican and delusional for their own good, but lucky for me, I live in Reality-ville.

Upvote 0
T

toastface_grillah

The job application's over. They "appreciate the time you put into applying." They'd better appreciate it. That's three hours of my life I'm not getting back.

Speaking of Facebook statuses: before the application began, I noticed a comment on a very Republican Facebook friend's status about the education system: "I dropped out of high school AND HAVEN'T REGRETTED IT SINCE." I think my eyes literally crossed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.