Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Definitely :) He’s just not as cool as we are.

I’m in a generous and festive mood, so I may be kind and save him some pasta and pizza
For some reason, he reminds me a lot of the Grinch. Except, instead of being jealous of the Whos, he's jealous of the Italians, lol. :p

I think that's a great idea. =) No one can resist Italian cuisine...no one.

• Haha
Reactions: LoveDivine
Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am planning on getting my mom a wallet,and a yankee candle,and my brother a new hoodie
I think. I also gotta get a secret sister gift and some candy or something for my dad.I like giving my mom and dad two presents each and already got something for my dad I ordered for him.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
im-offended-that-youre-offended-memes-com-16200107.png
retribution-lolcat.jpg

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Definitely :) He’s just not as cool as we are.

I’m in a generous and festive mood, so I may be kind and save him some pasta and pizza
I'll be good! *nods vigorously*

Upvote 0

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,835.00
Faith
Christian
My grandma passed away. :cry: My mom is catching a flight tonight for the funeral. I remember when I was a teenager, the first time my grandama had seen me in years, she gave me a big hug, she was so happy. She always remembered my birthday. She would offer me and others her food if we were still hungry. She was the closest I think I've come to experiencing what God's love is like.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟189,166.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My grandma passed away. :cry: My mom is catching a flight tonight for the funeral. I remember when I was a teenager, the first time my grandama had seen me in years, she gave me a big hug, she was so happy. She always remembered my birthday. She would offer me and others her food if we were still hungry. She was the closest I think I've come to experiencing what God's love is like.
I am really sorry to hear that :( Funerals are always really difficult

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: MrMoe
Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I am so sorry to hear that your Grandma has passed away. I will be praying for you and your family. May God comfort you all and may you know his peace and love during this difficult time.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm so, so sorry Mr. Moe. I'll definitely keep you and your family in my prayers. If you need to talk to someone, my PM box is open.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm so sorry, Moe. :( I will continue to pray for all of you.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Still reeling from Sunday morning service. Several people received a touch from the Lord including at least two that got healed from body pain. And topping it off, during the altar call, several folks came forward to receive Christ for salvation. One or two delayed in coming, but God broke thru and after waiting for them to surrender, they finally came. It's always a joyful time when anyone gets saved. But to see younger ones come is always a blessing. The sooner God can reach them the more time they have to walk in His purposes for their lives.

Reactions: Senkaku
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
WOMM: Taking care of gifts for loved ones this week. Also thinking about starting a CF gift-exchange thread, for members of Singles. But, instead of giving physical gifts, we could exchange things like digital drawings :destroy: songs :papapa: etc. :satisfied:

Upvote 0

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
WOMM: Taking care of gifts for loved ones this week. Also thinking about starting a CF gift-exchange thread, for members of Singles. But, instead of giving physical gifts, we could exchange things like digital drawings :destroy: songs :papapa: etc. :satisfied:
This is a great idea!

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is a great idea!
Thank you =) A couple others are also on board. So if I follow through, I need to decide if it should be like a Secret-Santa, or if we choose specific members to exchange gifts with. Hmm

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I'm so sorry to hear that. It's hard losing a loved one like that. I hope one day you'll reunite with her in Heaven.

Would a mug of hot chocolate make you feel any better?

hotchocolate-3-with-marshmallows.s600x600.jpg

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This morning I took a final for one of the most challenging courses of my entire academic career, and my brain now feels like it just fought a hard battle. I am relieved it's over, and that I've survived the final well enough to fight another day. Which is a good thing, since this is only day one of the finals, ha.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.