What's on your mind? (103)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

graciesings

It is so ordered.
Mar 11, 2013
Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I wonder what personality disorders other people on Singles have..

At one point, I almost posted an "If CF Singles was the mental ward..." thing. I figured I'd get reported for it, though. Because some of the disorders were all too accurate...

Upvote 0

sundewgrower

Site Supporter
Nov 6, 2014
somewhere
✟110,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
At one point, I almost posted an "If CF Singles was the mental ward..." thing. I figured I'd get reported for it, though. Because some of the disorders were all too accurate...
Sometimes I do think we have stuff to work through that can be deemed a bit of a disorder at times...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
"If he’s interested in you, nothing will be able to keep him from calling you."

I guess he's just not interested enough. :/

Ha! Ha! Why do you girls always jump the gun and assume the worst?

Just because we're not calling, doesn't mean we're not thinking of you. It's just that we're terrible multi-taskers - (in general... Well, okay, ME) and if there's something that needs doing, then we can't just look past it.

I've been absolutely beside myself with infatuation before, and even that wasn't enough to pull me away from my work, to drop a text or make a call. I was far too focused.

So I'm afraid your quote is from an unreliable source my darling button mushroom. So don't read too much into your situation. There's a good chance he's thinking of you right now.

Well, probably.

Upvote 0

vanillaicecream

Melting...
Dec 20, 2012
✟19,996.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Ha! Ha! Why do you girls always jump the gun and assume the worst?

Because that's what we ladies usually do - we overthink. :sorry:

Just because we're not calling, doesn't mean we're not thinking of you. It's just that we're terrible multi-taskers - (in general... Well, okay, ME) and if there's something that needs doing, then we can't just look past it.

I've been absolutely beside myself with infatuation before, and even that wasn't enough to pull me away from my work, to drop a text or make a call. I was far too focused.

So I'm afraid your quote is from an unreliable source my darling button mushroom. So don't read too much into your situation. There's a good chance he's thinking of you right now.

Well, probably.

Guys are pretty hard to decipher too you know. :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.