Arizona
✟127,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
anyone eat Subway? Today is tuna day, you get a full sandwich for $6! I always try to make my subways as healthy as I can- no lettuce ( no value ) my standard things on most of my Subways are- spinach, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, onion. at times I have no cheese or half cheese. Alost always include black pepper and often a good squirt of vinegar. I'll buy one tonight but, take it home and put it in the fridge for tomorrow.
Monday is good too with the Chicken teriaki on sale, it is like an $8.50 sub for $6.
I like their pizza too and have them put the same veggies on them as my sandwiches.

Reactions: Boring
Upvote 0

Applekrate

Site Supporter
Apr 2, 2017
Arizona
✟127,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Had to revive this thread just to brag... home to Texas for the 4th and had Chuys for dinner <3 the waitress made heart hands at me and said she admires my ability to put salsa away... I LITERALLY drink the stuff.

I like mexican food a lot and salsa too but, only the mild stuff. not long ago, I had some of the spicy salsa and almost caught on fire :) My friends said there was smoke coming out of my ears ! The waitress labeled them wrong and I was trusting. So, am much more careful now and take a small sample first.

Upvote 0

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just got back from town with two Angus prime cut rib eyes, potato for baking, sour cream and grated cheese. Potato has been rubbed with butter, salted with Himalayan salt, wrapped in foil, and in the oven.

Had a salad earlier today and my stomach seems fine. I lost 6 pounds since the food poisoning Monday and am craving protein, now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Mmmmm.. sounds good.. right now I just have frozen pizza to eat.. : (

It was good. Wish we hadn't eaten the whole thing because I'd like a slice now. Wish we'd gotten dessert from there too. Well there's always tomorrow.

Upvote 0