Indianapolis
✟6,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would be fire and brimstone borderline genocidal. Yeah what I would do would be considered genocidal. All the LGBTQ ABCEDF I have lost count of the letters who support Palestine I would ship them over to Palestine, Were the Muslims there would execute them, I do not think they realize homosexuality is punished by death there. I would do a Thanos on Pedophiles and rapist & abuse's animals, and every person who supports terrorism just for a start

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I would be fire and brimstone borderline genocidal. Yeah what I would do would be considered genocidal. All the LGBTQ ABCEDF I have lost count of the letters who support Palestine I would ship them over to Palestine, Were the Muslims there would execute them, I do not think they realize homosexuality is punished by death there. I would do a Thanos on Pedophiles and rapist & abuse's animals, and every person who supports terrorism just for a start
I’d make people feel genuinely remorseful for every act of harm they have committed and open the doors to heaven. In heaven no one would have any desire to do harm and would be reunited with loved ones. Everyone in heaven would be healed physically, mentally and ethically.

Boom. Everyone is happy. That was easy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

2PhiloVoid

Of course, it's all ...about the Son!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,135,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

... if I was Thor for just one day, I'd.............................. well, you've seen the movies. Do I really need to elaborate? :dontcare:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.