Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But -1 for Doug Jones losing Alabama, because the GOP wised up and nominated a college football coach and not Judge Roy Moore.
I keep forgetting about Doug Jones.:doh:

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I believe God is testing many who put the things of this world before the things of God. Christians who have prophesied and prayed earnestly for a certain outcome have found their faith shaken ,have fallen away, and are angry at The Father. If this describes anyone on this platform, then I stress again. Repent .Find your First Love. The Kingdom of God is not of this world. Be blessed.

Maria, I understand that and am not having the issues you detail. Are you posting that reminder on other forum members' posts and topics? I hope you aren’t suggesting that it’s inappropriate to add discussions to Christian Forums. Thanks, and be blessed!

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Must we believe a source which was founded as a right wing propaganda machine?

No, but if you believed that why waste other peoples' time with poisoning the well? I work full time so I can’t follow threads except here and there. Some who don’t agree with me have already made good arguments. That’s useful.

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ballots requested doesn't equal ballots sent in.

Another question: Why is it always "prominent mathematicians" who "flag" this stuff? Is it always the same mathematician?
Now the most important question, why haven’t they included that mathematician in any of the court challenges?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Now the most important question, why haven’t they included that mathematician in any of the court challenges?
Probably for the same reason that all those affidavits only make appearances on TV and not before a judge.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Found this an interesting, if incomplete, argument for why Biden did not "win". Here is the summation paragraph:
You only need to believe that God still loves the US, to save the Church from subservience to a worldly ruler, and to expose the false prophets on Christian TV.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Found this an interesting, if incomplete, argument for why Biden did not "win". Here is the summation paragraph:

"In the end, to accept Joe Biden as our legitimate Chief Executive, we must believe (1) the voters hammered the Democrats in congressional, state, and local elections, yet decided to elect the “leader” of their party president. We must believe (2) that he dramatically underperformed among minority voters, yet received 10 million more votes than Barack Obama. We must believe (3) that virtually all of the reliable election bellwethers were wrong. We must believe (4) that all of the elections in the swing states were conducted honestly and that the Venezuelan software used to tabulate the votes was secure. All of this beggars belief. Joe Biden may be inaugurated in January, but he certainly wasn’t elected president."

What We Must Believe to Believe Biden Won - Frontpagemag

*Please deal with the substance of the OP and avoid clichéd source bashing

Well, whatever it takes, Biden pulled it off in Georgia.

Georgia's Recount Confirms Biden's Lead; AP Declares Him State's Winner

Donald got the hand recount he demanded... and lost again.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
He protested because there was no audit, making it pointless.

I'd say there's very much a point to his loss.

Georgia hasn't gone blue since 1992.

If Donald can fail there, he can fail anywhere.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,788.00
Faith
Non-Denom
You only need to believe that God still loves the US, to save the Church from subservience to a worldly ruler, and to expose the false prophets on Christian TV.
And if what they said ends up coming about after all will you repent for calling them such? Maybe God was speaking to them after all?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He protested because there was no audit, making it pointless.
What GA did WAS an audit.

GA always audits their elections; including a hand recount of a sample of ballots from each county, with the sample size depending on how close the results were. The GA SoS decided the sample size should be all the votes. And the audit did what it was supposed to do, it found a couple mistakes that shifted the reported margins some in Trump's favor*, but otherwise showed that the counts were accurate.

*In this case, the counting was done, just not reported to the state. The count itself was correct.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump got an audit done for free in Georgia. If he asked for the audit it would have cost him $8 million.
I think you are confusing a couple things here.

GA ALWAYS does an audit. This one was much more extensive than normal, which was essentially a full recount. The $8million is how much it would cost Trump to do a recount in all of WI, but Trump opted to recount only a few counties in WI, costing him $3 million.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And if what they said ends up coming about after all will you repent for calling them such? Maybe God was speaking to them after all?
Do you mean if Trump wins through the fraud some Republicans are pushing for?

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The $8million is how much it would cost Trump to do a recount in all of WI,
Yes, I'm assuming that a full recount in Georgia would have cost him about the same. And no, Georgia doesn't always do a full recount.

Upvote 0