What was your regeneration (New Birth) like?

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
When you got born again.

The regenerative grace. Which isn't talked about much, and unfortunately many evangelicals don't believe in regeneration.
My baptism was cool. A lot of my friends and family went there. Plus, it was nice to join the New Covenant.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When you got born again.

The regenerative grace. Which isn't talked about much, and unfortunately many evangelicals don't believe in regeneration.

Night and day, from darkness to light, a complete turn around, tears of sorrow and tears of joy, really put the "amazing" into Amazing Grace, speechless.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I couldn't stop worshipping and praising God..

But yeah, what was it like? Amazing... My "first love" was simply amazing. Being enveloped in the love of God for the first time is life altering.

Nothing can adequately describe it..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
When you got born again.

I was alone, and then I wasn't alone, didn't have the drive to go to the church for about 7 years, but a lot of the Old testament felt familiar when I read it.

I was baptized in water later on, that was pretty awesome too.

In the current stage of maturity the new testament seems to be working its way into me in a living way.

That I continue to grow in this way (fruit appearing by surprise) gives me assurances that the original re-birth was based on the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0