Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Erm....let me think....it was a movie with Colin Farrel and Bruce Willis. I can't remember the name of it but it was pretty good.

That would be Hart's War.

X-Men 3 for me. Kind of meh, but pretty decent.

I have Street Kings in front of me, and I'll be getting The Professional from Netflix tomorrow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TwistTim

Whimsical, Witty, Wacky, Waiting, Wise Guy
Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The Radicals.... well I saw the first half of it, then IE crashed... tonight I'm gonna try and load it up and watch the rest.... it's pretty interesting.... it's about the Anabaptist Movement and how Zwingli dealt with them.... I love Netflix, it allows me to watch Christian Movies and TV Shows I wouldn't otherwise have access to.... I just wish they would get Way of the Master on there.... I already have fireproof on my wish list and Thursday I'm going to go see it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TwistTim

Whimsical, Witty, Wacky, Waiting, Wise Guy
Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
So I finished watching The Radicals as I said I was going to... and it was ok... but I must disagree with some of the Theological Implications of the Anabaptists... some things they did have absolutely right though.... would have been nice if the film used more Scriptures..... and it also follows the Trail of Blood notion that AnaBaptists are the parents of Baptists and other groups.... which may or may not be true....

Upvote 0
S

Silver_Flower

This Korean movie I don't know the title of and can't find it on google T__T.
It's a funny movie, and I'm not very into Korean or Japanese movies.

It's about this money hungry guy who found a note from this pastor who got in a car accident. The note talked about a sum of money (millions) for this pastor to pick up for a new church. The guy impersonates the pastor and went to that church, and no one has met this pastor before, and was faced with many problems and tasks he wasn't prepared for. It's so funny how he dealed with those issues and only one person in the church was fishy while the rest of the church loved him!! Must see this movie.

The version I saw was dubbed too, so I hope I gave an accurate summary, without the ending. If anyone knows this movie, let me know what the title is.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.