✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
@Truth7t7 ,
Just curious, did you ever go to any shooting ranges in the area. My father-in-Law lives in West Covina, passed away now, but did some pistol match shooting and had an awesome collection.

This was my first gun, Mossberg 152, .22 rifle with a fold down forearm. Beautiful little rifle, but had peep sites originally. Mounted a cheap Tasco scope on it, it's an awesome squirrel and rabbit gun, and I still have it.
upload_2018-1-17_9-41-36.jpeg

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@Truth7t7 ,
Just curious, did you ever go to any shooting ranges in the area. My father-in-Law lives in West Covina, passed away now, but did some pistol match shooting and had an awesome collection.

This was my first gun, Mossberg 152, .22 rifle with a fold down forearm. Beautiful little rifle, but had peep sites originally. Mounted a cheap Tasco scope on it, it's an awesome squirrel and rabbit gun, and I still have it.
View attachment 218512
Probably sat next to him shooting, "Fish Canyon, Gun Club" was the range for his local area, police training, large range. Match competition in several classes every weekend, they closed the range 10 years ago, public complaints, from a new housing devlopment a mile away.

Last edited:
Upvote 0