Site Supporter
Mar 20, 2017
No. California
✟95,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Our beloved Lord, Jesus Christ, was asked by His disciples about the end of this earth age, the flesh age. When shall these things be, and what shall be the sign of Thy coming, and of the end of the world? I would think even a Hindu or a Muslim would be interested to hear His answer to those questions. Fortunately, as Christians, we have His answer, in three of the four gospels. One point He made in two of the gospels, Matthew and Luke, is that the end would be just as it was in Noah's day.

In the gospel of Matthew He said, But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:37. In the gospel of Luke He said, And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. Luke 17:26. Well then, what was happening in the days of Noah? Let's see.

In Genesis chapter six we have our answer. The sons of God, known today as the fallen angels, saw the daughters of Adam and they were smitten, sexually. Yes, our generation does not have an exclusive on sex, as some young people think today; its been around a while. So they took all the girls they wanted, had sex with them, and GIANTS were born of them. And what did our righteous and Holy Father think of that?

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth . . . And it repented the LORD that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him at His heart. Genesis 6:5 That is what was happening in the days of Noah, and we all know the consequences of Noah's flood. And what happened to the sons of God who crossed over to our dimension to have sex with the daughters of Adam; those same daughters chosen to bring forth the Seed line of our Lord Jesus Christ? Did their Creator let them get away with it? No.

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgement of the great day. Jude 1:6

Okay, so what does any of that have to do with us, with the present day? Everything, if you believe, as I do, that our generation is the final generation of mankind. I believe, as it is written in Revelation 12:9, that Satan is about to be cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Look out girls! Do you think those angels, having been locked up under darkness for 5,500 years are angry, angry with an appetite, if you get my meaning?

But woe to them that are with child, and to those that give suck in those days. Mark 13:17

Any comments would be most welcome.

• Informative
Reactions: lismore

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Look out girls! Do you think those angels, having been locked up under darkness for 5,500 years are angry, angry with an appetite, if you get my meaning?

That is the context of the famous hair covering passage of Corinthians, besides which that was proper etiquette for women in sacred space.

I think a lot of the UFO, paranormal, even some of the wild urban legend Cryptozoological stuff we hear about is related to this, besides the rise of violence, corruption, perversion, rebellion etc. that has taken place in recent times.

The one thing I got to take issue with are the various heresies that come with this topic. Some examples

1) I knew this one "Christian" guy who believed in having sex, etc. with his girlfriend was fine, because he was in a "committed relationship". When you pointed out passages showing that wasn't the case, not just from the NT, but OT examples he rationalized that those were just about "tainted blood lines" of the Nephilim.

2) The same thing goes with salvation, folks begin to rationalize other things as being about blood lines etc. rather than about Biblical topics of sin and alienation from God. L. A., Marzuli especially has been promoting those kind of ideas among Evangelicals, especially when it comes to rationalizing the passages of God mandating the Genocide of the Canaanites.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

James Honigman

Site Supporter
Mar 20, 2017
No. California
✟95,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is the context of the famous hair covering passage of Corinthians, besides which that was proper etiquette for women in sacred space.

I think a lot of the UFO, paranormal, even some of the wild urban legend Cryptozoological stuff we hear about is related to this, besides the rise of violence, corruption, perversion, rebellion etc. that has taken place in recent times.

The one thing I got to take issue with are the various heresies that come with this topic. Some examples

1) I knew this one "Christian" guy who believed in having sex, etc. with his girlfriend was fine, because he was in a "committed relationship". When you pointed out passages showing that wasn't the case, not just from the NT, but OT examples he rationalized that those were just about "tainted blood lines" of the Nephilim.

2) The same thing goes with salvation, folks begin to rationalize other things as being about blood lines etc. rather than about Biblical topics of sin and alienation from God. L. A., Marzuli especially has been promoting those kind of ideas among Evangelicals, especially when it comes to rationalizing the passages of God mandating the Genocide of the Canaanites.
Hi Pavel. You are right about the Corinthians passage, but I thought it would be a little to deep for my post. Thanks for your comments.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Our beloved Lord, Jesus Christ, was asked by His disciples about the end of this earth age, the flesh age. When shall these things be, and what shall be the sign of Thy coming, and of the end of the world? I would think even a Hindu or a Muslim would be interested to hear His answer to those questions. Fortunately, as Christians, we have His answer, in three of the four gospels. One point He made in two of the gospels, Matthew and Luke, is that the end would be just as it was in Noah's day.

In the gospel of Matthew He said, But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:37. In the gospel of Luke He said, And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. Luke 17:26. Well then, what was happening in the days of Noah? Let's see.

In Genesis chapter six we have our answer. The sons of God, known today as the fallen angels, saw the daughters of Adam and they were smitten, sexually. Yes, our generation does not have an exclusive on sex, as some young people think today; its been around a while. So they took all the girls they wanted, had sex with them, and GIANTS were born of them. And what did our righteous and Holy Father think of that?

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth . . . And it repented the LORD that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him at His heart. Genesis 6:5 That is what was happening in the days of Noah, and we all know the consequences of Noah's flood. And what happened to the sons of God who crossed over to our dimension to have sex with the daughters of Adam; those same daughters chosen to bring forth the Seed line of our Lord Jesus Christ? Did their Creator let them get away with it? No.

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgement of the great day. Jude 1:6

Okay, so what does any of that have to do with us, with the present day? Everything, if you believe, as I do, that our generation is the final generation of mankind. I believe, as it is written in Revelation 12:9, that Satan is about to be cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Look out girls! Do you think those angels, having been locked up under darkness for 5,500 years are angry, angry with an appetite, if you get my meaning?

But woe to them that are with child, and to those that give suck in those days. Mark 13:17

Matthew 24 is speaking about events during the tribulation.
Out time is of course setting up the stage but how close is the tribulation no one knows. It could be 5 years from now or 100 years.

Mankind goes on for a while at least till the end of the 1000 years reign of the Messiah.

But i tend toward believing that the antichrist may be a nephilim being the seed of satan and a women.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,540.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Interesting post. Thanks for sharing. I have heard some commentators talk about 'the return of the Nephilim' as in alleged Alien Abductions, these not being Aliens but rather something demonic relating to the days of Noah. God Bless You :)

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...In the gospel of Matthew He said, But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:37. In the gospel of Luke He said, And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. Luke 17:26. Well then, what was happening in the days of Noah? ....

Jesus continues and says:

They ate, they drank, they married, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Luke 17:27

Upvote 0