Home in Tulsa
✟101,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Note that this is not to determine what the beast is.. who the beast is... or exactly when the beast is. Only a discussion of the trigger which causes the beast to come out of the sea.

I'm not here to say that this is what WILL happen, or that I am correct (Who can know? Surely not I) but to bring a discussion to this - I was not sure who to share this with and after doing a google search for a related forums, this is where I chose to share my thoughts.

As I sat thinking a while back about what triggers the beast to rise up out of the sea (Rev 13) I couldn't get past the current state of affairs in the world and how, though it seems the world is in a rough place as a whole, I don't see that the beast has yet risen up out of the sea fully. There are many, many problems in the world yet few countries or organizations truly work to fix them (or actually do fix them) -- or perhaps no problem has come up big enough for countries to put their differences aside to solve a problem

So I though to myself, what is it that would bring together the nations and unite the world "...the whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast." (Revelation 13:3).

So I took a bath and was laying there in the quite room, mind blank and open to random thought, and it came to me... Look at the Book of Life.

Exodus 32:33 - "The LORD said to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against me, I will blot him of my book."

Here it doesn't say that God WON'T write their name in the book, it's implied that it's already written and the name is to be blotted out.

Ephesians 1:4 - "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love."

Here we are told that God chose us before the foundation of the world - if we were already chosen, surely we all were at one point, in the book of life (to be blotted out by God if / when needed)

Revelation 21: 22-23,27 - "I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp." and "Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life."

Those who REMAIN in the book of life will enter into the kingdom of God. Those who are blotted out, will not be able to enter.

--- So what point am I getting at here? My point is that EVERYONE who has, does, or will exist is written in the book of life (or has been blotted out). --- So the book is finite. When the last name runs out (the last person to be born on Earth) the human race will become infertile. This will cause MASS panic and will cause the nations to join together for a common cause - or face the end of the human race (which is Gods plan and the beginning of the end of days)

From this event, the beast of revelation will rise up from the sea (of people) but will NOT be able to solve the problem. Why? No more names in the book of life.

Again, this is only discussion of the trigger which causes the beast to come out of the sea. I would much like to hear your thoughts and comments as I've been considering this for some time now and I really don't have anyone to bounce ideas off of who would also be interested in this topic.
I think Paul and John give us clues. The man of sin will enter the temple and declare he is God - the God of the Jews. VERY shortly after that, Satan is cast down (Rev. 12). He immediately possesses the man of sin and turns into the BEAST. In other words, it is Satan who turns a man into a Beast.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The person becomes the beast when he is brought back to life. That's the trigger. Before then there is another trigger, that's get him killed.

The trigger that gets him killed is that he will go into the Jewish temple (to be rebuilt) in Jerusalem, sit, claim to have achieved God-hood. Revealing himself as the man of sin (shown on my chart below).

That's gets him killed. Based on Ezekiel 28:1-10.

Once killed, his soul ends up in hell in Isaiah 14, taunted by others there.

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

But God in disdain for the person, verses 19-20, brings his soul out of hell back into his body. His body is never buried. So, his body will be in the funeral viewing stage, when the world sees him suddenly sit up in the open casket, coming back to life. Seemingly, overcoming death, and to the world validating his claim of having achieved God-hood.

It is at that point, the person becomes the beast, as the unclean spirit, currently in the bottomless pit emerges to possess him.

298721_40604e5919684ba882068bfa7e72f4ee.png

So, he's basically the undead (zombie)...

So what is the mark of a zombie?

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Note that this is not to determine what the beast is.. who the beast is... or exactly when the beast is. Only a discussion of the trigger which causes the beast to come out of the sea.

Hi erbush,

Actually the `beast` is already here in the forming of the one world government. It arises out of the `sea` of people, of which the world is made up of. Quite clear to see it forming today.
Now I think you are asking when will it take the shape of the pictorial symbol in Rev. 13. That is when the anti-Christ comes to full power and rules for 42 months. The seemingly miraculous `healing,` false resurrection, of this leader will amaze everyone and thus give him their allegiance.

To go back a bit, the anti-Christ actually arises after the Russian war against Israel and makes a 7 year peace treaty. He is given the responsibility of mediating that treaty with Israel and Syria, Iraq & Jordan. These 3 nations give their allegiance to him. When he is able to make this treaty, of which former world leaders have not for decades, he will become noticed not only locally, but nationally and then internationally.

The leaders and people of the world will be amazed that this person was able to make a peace treaty with Israel and those Arab nations. It will take nearly 3 1/2 years for this person to move around on the world stage to speak cunningly, and deceive the leaders of the world.

It is only when he stages the false resurrection that he gains great power, (by the dragon/Satan) and the 10 king confederacy is formed. Islam will be that most terrifying power this world has ever seen.

Those who are looking to the RRE or EU, let me ask - How do these control?

1. The EU? - through money and religion.
2. Islam? - through making you bow or beheading.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm not here to say that this is what WILL happen, or that I am correct (Who can know? Surely not I) but to bring a discussion to this - I was not sure who to share this with and after doing a google search for a related forums, this is where I chose to share my thoughts.

As I sat thinking a while back about what triggers the beast to rise up out of the sea (Rev 13) I couldn't get past the current state of affairs in the world and how, though it seems the world is in a rough place as a whole, I don't see that the beast has yet risen up out of the sea fully. There are many, many problems in the world yet few countries or organizations truly work to fix them (or actually do fix them) -- or perhaps no problem has come up big enough for countries to put their differences aside to solve a problem

So I though to myself, what is it that would bring together the nations and unite the world "...the whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast." (Revelation 13:3).

So I took a bath and was laying there in the quite room, mind blank and open to random thought, and it came to me... Look at the Book of Life.

Exodus 32:33 - "The LORD said to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against me, I will blot him of my book."

Here it doesn't say that God WON'T write their name in the book, it's implied that it's already written and the name is to be blotted out.

Ephesians 1:4 - "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love."

Here we are told that God chose us before the foundation of the world - if we were already chosen, surely we all were at one point, in the book of life (to be blotted out by God if / when needed)

Revelation 21: 22-23,27 - "I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp." and "Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life."

Those who REMAIN in the book of life will enter into the kingdom of God. Those who are blotted out, will not be able to enter.

--- So what point am I getting at here? My point is that EVERYONE who has, does, or will exist is written in the book of life (or has been blotted out). --- So the book is finite. When the last name runs out (the last person to be born on Earth) the human race will become infertile. This will cause MASS panic and will cause the nations to join together for a common cause - or face the end of the human race (which is Gods plan and the beginning of the end of days)

From this event, the beast of revelation will rise up from the sea (of people) but will NOT be able to solve the problem. Why? No more names in the book of life.

Again, this is only discussion of the trigger which causes the beast to come out of the sea. I would much like to hear your thoughts and comments as I've been considering this for some time now and I really don't have anyone to bounce ideas off of who would also be interested in this topic.

Those are some extensive extrapolations...

Revelation is written to an audience not only of human beings, but celestial beings, as well. Good and bad. Very smart beings, who are very old.

How much anyone 'up there' knows of it, we do not know. But, it is difficult to discern matters.

I am not sure why you are worried about 'what triggers the beast to come out of the sea', or even, what 'coming out of the sea', specifically, means.

What we do see happening, right before that, is Satan falling from Heaven.

That event is triggered by the beast. The beast had already come out of the Abyss.

The beast kills the two witnesses. They resurrect, and ascend from Heaven.

So, Michael and his Angels win, by the blood of the Lamb.

Saying,

They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.

That is what triggers the Beast to 'come out of the sea'.

So, there is some kind of rising of the beast, out of something described as 'the sea'. We see this symbolism of 'the sea', elsewhere in Scripture, and including, elsewhere in Revelation.

As for nations not putting aside their differences, to work together and solve the problems on the earth... actually, the very idea that the nations of the earth have any capacity to solve these problems, is incorrect.

This is at the core of the incorrect belief they have, this idea that they can bring about the Kingdom of Heaven, by their own hand. Or, worse, already have, as Catholics, and many others believe, that they already reign with Christ.

That the 1000 years of Revelation already started.

This is what atheists, and much of the world believe, those who do not look to God to save us, and the Kingdom to come, on earth.

They think the Kingdom is not real. They do not long for it, nor do they seek it, because they love their lives in the world.

Those who are not of this world, seek it, for they are not accepted in this world. They look for a better world. And humankind, man, will not be the ones to bring it about.

This is a core problem with man. It was demonstrated not so long after the beginning, when they all got together, worked together, and built a great tower up to the sky.

The Tower of Babel.

This is why man fell. He did not trust God.

He did not look to God for all his answers.

Jesus healed lepers, gave sight to the blind, gave hearing to the deaf. He raised the dead. He commanded the sky to stop raining, and it did. He turned water into wine. He walked on water.

Mankind can not do these things.

Jesus rose from the dead, proving immortality.

Mankind, instead of looking to Jesus, look to the works of their own hands.

They reject the message.

If they accepted it, they would all get together and try and understand. They would all turn to Jesus. To try and see where they have been going wrong. Because science can not provide the answers Jesus demonstrated the Kingdom of Heaven has.

Man can not do it on his own. He does not even try.

Man has no sense of immortality in him, unless he has the Spirit. Because it is the Spirit which gives the knowledge of immortality.

So, man is not invested in making a better world. Even if he claims he is. He won't live to see it. He knows he is going to die. So, what motive does he have to do so? It is all smoke and mirrors, a lie.

Some claim they are working to be remembered after they are gone. Or, they care about future generations. But, if they do not have the Spirit, this is a lie. It is a show, to get praise, honor, from their fellow man. That, they understand, that they value.

They do not work for God, nor seek honor from God.

Just from other men.

Upvote 0

Hawkins

Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟238,144.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It is "triggered" by our science such as the theory of evolution (Darwin is an Englishman).

The first beast is the first world leader which is England the sea country. Today's world education was founded by England then inherited by the second beast the US (a continental country which appears to be a Christian nation thus looks like a sheep). England was wounded in WWII causing the emergence of the second beast, though now it's healed.

Everyone (in the western world at least) is forced (even by law) into such a secular education system built up by the 2 beasts ever since childhood, and thus indoctrinated with the anti-God mind and behavior (i.e., forehead and right hand).

All today's atheism is based off a fallacious line of reasoning infected through the indoctrination of our secular education system.

The biggest flaw as a deceptive delusion buried in today's education is the term "evidence". It sounds good to think that something must be supported by evidence in order to be believable. This however is a fallacy which by its nature is very much deceptive.

This ever biggest lie can be burst by asking a simple question, out of the million meals you ever had in your life time, please try to evidence one with its food contents. We can't evidence any meal simply because humans don't have the basic capability to gather evidence for our past. Evidence of our past comes as an extremely rare situation that we seldom rely on evidence to get to a truth (of this kind at least).

We can get to what you ate in a particular meal if you or a reliable eyewitness recorded down what you ate, and for the rest of human kind to believe with faith. This somehow remains the only way under most circumstance to get to truth of this kind (actually most truths relative to humans in majority).

In a nutshell, the most fundamental way for humans in majority to reach a truth (of any kind) is by means of putting faith in the testimony in a form, from the account of an eyewitness acting as a "middle man" between humans in majority and the truth itself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0