Orlando
✟15,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Note that this is not to determine what the beast is.. who the beast is... or exactly when the beast is. Only a discussion of the trigger which causes the beast to come out of the sea.

I'm not here to say that this is what WILL happen, or that I am correct (Who can know? Surely not I) but to bring a discussion to this - I was not sure who to share this with and after doing a google search for a related forums, this is where I chose to share my thoughts.

As I sat thinking a while back about what triggers the beast to rise up out of the sea (Rev 13) I couldn't get past the current state of affairs in the world and how, though it seems the world is in a rough place as a whole, I don't see that the beast has yet risen up out of the sea fully. There are many, many problems in the world yet few countries or organizations truly work to fix them (or actually do fix them) -- or perhaps no problem has come up big enough for countries to put their differences aside to solve a problem

So I though to myself, what is it that would bring together the nations and unite the world "...the whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast." (Revelation 13:3).

So I took a bath and was laying there in the quite room, mind blank and open to random thought, and it came to me... Look at the Book of Life.

Exodus 32:33 - "The LORD said to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against me, I will blot him of my book."

Here it doesn't say that God WON'T write their name in the book, it's implied that it's already written and the name is to be blotted out.

Ephesians 1:4 - "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love."

Here we are told that God chose us before the foundation of the world - if we were already chosen, surely we all were at one point, in the book of life (to be blotted out by God if / when needed)

Revelation 21: 22-23,27 - "I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp." and "Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life."

Those who REMAIN in the book of life will enter into the kingdom of God. Those who are blotted out, will not be able to enter.

--- So what point am I getting at here? My point is that EVERYONE who has, does, or will exist is written in the book of life (or has been blotted out). --- So the book is finite. When the last name runs out (the last person to be born on Earth) the human race will become infertile. This will cause MASS panic and will cause the nations to join together for a common cause - or face the end of the human race (which is Gods plan and the beginning of the end of days)

From this event, the beast of revelation will rise up from the sea (of people) but will NOT be able to solve the problem. Why? No more names in the book of life.

Again, this is only discussion of the trigger which causes the beast to come out of the sea. I would much like to hear your thoughts and comments as I've been considering this for some time now and I really don't have anyone to bounce ideas off of who would also be interested in this topic.

• Useful
Reactions: Tone

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Note that this is not to determine what the beast is.. who the beast is... or exactly when the beast is. Only a discussion of the trigger which causes the beast to come out of the sea.

That's easy. It's time. The right timeframe...exactly 42 months before the second coming because as we see, the beast has only 42 months then in Rev 11 we see the 7th trump sound which triggers the second coming and in Rev 19 we see the battle where the beast is defeated on the same day Christ is seen returning.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The King of the North becomes the beast after he recovers from his wound.

Rev does not speak of a king being wounded then recovering. It does speak of a mountain being wounded and recovering and a mountain is an area of land. The beast government is ten kingdoms spanning 7 mountains and it is one of those mountains that is wounded. Like that mountain contains two kingdoms that had a war which would be how an area could sustain a wound from a sword (sword representing war)

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Rev does not speak of a king being wounded then recovering. It does speak of a mountain being wounded and recovering and a mountain is an area of land. The beast government is ten kingdoms spanning 7 mountains and it is one of those mountains that is wounded. Like that mountain contains two kingdoms that had a war which would be how an area could sustain a wound from a sword (sword representing war)
3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

Beast out of the sea = Gentile, which is the King of the North the Assyrian
Beast out of the earth = Jewish the false prophet, The anti-christ

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

What man has 7 heads? Why does Rev 17 says those 7 heads are actually mountains?

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
What man has 7 heads? Why does Rev 17 says those 7 heads are actually mountains?
That is an identification with Rome.
But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns.
“Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.

and this final verse clearly states
And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

no other city "which reigns over the kings of the earth"
not did reign or will reign, but a city that is at the time of Johns writing, reigning and that city was Rome.
The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition.

There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time.

5 Roman emperors have fallen
one is currently reigning and one is still to come and have a short reign.
augustus, tiberius, caligula, cludius and nero
the current reigning emperor could have been galba, his successor was otho
so the beast could come anytime after the reign of otho
in the chosen sequence of seven the beast would count as an eighth
The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.
but he was not simply an additional king he was one of the seven
and further he could be one of the five already fallen
The beast that was, and is not
so the emperor john speaks about had already died.
The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition
so one of the fallen emperors is taken out of the bottomless pit and joined with the King of the North to become the beast out of the sea. That is why the beast recovers from his wound. he has a reincarnated roman emperor as part of his being, like demon possession

Upvote 0

erbush1988

Jan 13, 2019
Orlando
✟15,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's easy. It's time. The right timeframe...exactly 42 months before the second coming because as we see, the beast has only 42 months then in Rev 11 we see the 7th trump sound which triggers the second coming and in Rev 19 we see the battle where the beast is defeated on the same day Christ is seen returning.

Think of my question in terms of a gun --- and the bullet hits its target when 42 months have passed. I apologize for not phrasing it better originally. The gun in this scenario is the completion of the book of life - when all the names are completed. This is the trigger which shoots the bullet. The bullet hits the target 42 months later and the beast comes out of the sea.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The King of the North becomes the beast after he recovers from his wound.
Sorry. I had a chuckle because at first I thought you were providing a "Game of Thrones" reference. John Snow being "the King of the North" and all.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Sorry. I had a chuckle because at first I thought you were providing a "Game of Thrones" reference. John Snow being "the King of the North" and all.
"Game of Thrones" do not know what that is

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The person becomes the beast when he is brought back to life. That's the trigger. Before then there is another trigger, that's get him killed.

The trigger that gets him killed is that he will go into the Jewish temple (to be rebuilt) in Jerusalem, sit, claim to have achieved God-hood. Revealing himself as the man of sin (shown on my chart below).

That's gets him killed. Based on Ezekiel 28:1-10.

Once killed, his soul ends up in hell in Isaiah 14, taunted by others there.

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

But God in disdain for the person, verses 19-20, brings his soul out of hell back into his body. His body is never buried. So, his body will be in the funeral viewing stage, when the world sees him suddenly sit up in the open casket, coming back to life. Seemingly, overcoming death, and to the world validating his claim of having achieved God-hood.

It is at that point, the person becomes the beast, as the unclean spirit, currently in the bottomless pit emerges to possess him.

298721_40604e5919684ba882068bfa7e72f4ee.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
All I will say on this topic is that if pre-tribulation rapture is true, I don't see any reason to focus much attention on apocalyptic prophesy. Although the topic is interesting, hopefully I will not be around to worry about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Only a discussion of the trigger which causes the beast to come out of the sea.
Ever seen a rogue elephant chained up? Always ready to get loose...

Or a hungry wolf, in a cage pacing around endlessly it seems -
ready to run, to escape, to eat sheep, as soon as it is able to get loose ?

They don't need a trigger.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Think of my question in terms of a gun --- and the bullet hits its target when 42 months have passed. I apologize for not phrasing it better originally. The gun in this scenario is the completion of the book of life - when all the names are completed. This is the trigger which shoots the bullet. The bullet hits the target 42 months later and the beast comes out of the sea.

My answer remains the same.

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟272,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm not here to say that this is what WILL happen, or that I am correct (Who can know? Surely not I) but to bring a discussion to this - I was not sure who to share this with and after doing a google search for a related forums, this is where I chose to share my thoughts.

As I sat thinking a while back about what triggers the beast to rise up out of the sea (Rev 13) I couldn't get past the current state of affairs in the world and how, though it seems the world is in a rough place as a whole, I don't see that the beast has yet risen up out of the sea fully. There are many, many problems in the world yet few countries or organizations truly work to fix them (or actually do fix them) -- or perhaps no problem has come up big enough for countries to put their differences aside to solve a problem

So I though to myself, what is it that would bring together the nations and unite the world "...the whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast." (Revelation 13:3).

So I took a bath and was laying there in the quite room, mind blank and open to random thought, and it came to me... Look at the Book of Life.

Exodus 32:33 - "The LORD said to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against me, I will blot him of my book."

Here it doesn't say that God WON'T write their name in the book, it's implied that it's already written and the name is to be blotted out.

Ephesians 1:4 - "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love."

Here we are told that God chose us before the foundation of the world - if we were already chosen, surely we all were at one point, in the book of life (to be blotted out by God if / when needed)

Revelation 21: 22-23,27 - "I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp." and "Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life."

Those who REMAIN in the book of life will enter into the kingdom of God. Those who are blotted out, will not be able to enter.

--- So what point am I getting at here? My point is that EVERYONE who has, does, or will exist is written in the book of life (or has been blotted out). --- So the book is finite. When the last name runs out (the last person to be born on Earth) the human race will become infertile. This will cause MASS panic and will cause the nations to join together for a common cause - or face the end of the human race (which is Gods plan and the beginning of the end of days)

From this event, the beast of revelation will rise up from the sea (of people) but will NOT be able to solve the problem. Why? No more names in the book of life.

Again, this is only discussion of the trigger which causes the beast to come out of the sea. I would much like to hear your thoughts and comments as I've been considering this for some time now and I really don't have anyone to bounce ideas off of who would also be interested in this topic.

the trigger is: it will be readily apparent that 'the end of the world' (eg the 7th Trumpet) is approaching and the end of the 2 witnesses 1260 days is approaching (spoiler alert: it's May 10, 2025 + 3.5 days of lying dead to get us to May 14, 2025, the 77th solar year anniversary of Jerusalem desolations). People will willingly sort themselves into the group that appeals to them.

False Christians (there is no whisked away rapture, only being physically gathered on earth by the messengers) as well as everyone else, will follow the light of their hearts to their destinations.

put another way, the Satanic fulfillment of Bible prophecy will be used to draw away those false Christians (bad fish/ beast from the sea & the tares/ beast from the earth) to their doom. False Christians will have a false understanding of the return of Jesus. the mortally head wounded king is pretending to be Zerubabbel & the false prophet will be pretending to be a Joshua/ Yeshua/ Jesus that worships Satan.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
the mortally head wounded king is pretending to be Zerubabbel & the false prophet will be pretending to be a Joshua/ Yeshua/ Jesus that worships Satan.

You are pretty correct on the FP but there is no such thing as a "mortally head wounded king" in Revelation. The closest thing is one of the mountains of the beast global government having a wound that is healed. That is not a human king getting killed from a wound in his own literal head.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

First the Church has to be Raptured and then the Anti-Chris has to Conquer Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region just like all the other Beasts.

This is pretty simple stuff to be honest. The Wound was Rome.......only when the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem/Israel will the Wound be healed.

Upvote 0