What sort of gamer would you say you are?

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I love JRPGs, RPGs, historical-fantasy, cute, sometimes creepy. It just really depends on my interest at the time. But my genuine favorite games are Assassin's Creed, Alice: Madness Returns, Amnesia, the Tales series, Fable, Pokemon, and Zelda.

Upvote 0

Bobby64

Jun 23, 2012
Somewhere
✟16,666.00
Country
Gambia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I stick to non-violent games. I mostly play platformers, but I play from many different genres. I prefer cartoony games over realistic ones. I don't play first-person shooters.

I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember, but I don't play often now, even though I still keep up with recent happenings in the industry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I forgot to mention I'm going from hardcore gamer to casual now. I just don't have the time for regular games anymore now that I am married. I missed out on Tomb Raider, The new Assassins Creed and so on. But life goes on. Now I am mainly playing IOS games like Angry Birds and so on.

Upvote 0

MJ Bond

Apr 19, 2012
✟18,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I play all kinds of games, and I've been playing them for awhile. It's very varied. Anything from Mario to Zelda, Mortal Kombat, Phantasy Star. I consider myself above average at most genres, fighting, platformers, rpgs, shooters, a bit of strategy. I don't like sports or racing much though.

Upvote 0