WHAT 'S REALLY WRONG WITH SOCIETY !

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The enemy of Jesus runs the world, until Jesus returns.

The enemy likes people not to know, but Jesus said so, and says so,
and
it is written in Scripture.

The wicked are being filled up in their wickedness, getting worse daily, all over the world, in every agency, in every government, as written in Yahweh's Word, unchangeable, unchanging Word, solid rock truth.

Upvote 0

Cement

Mar 24, 2018
Austin
✟55,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes we can say that society has lost the morals it once has had from the 60s onward but lets put things into perspective here. For the first time since I believe modern civilization began we have it in our power to completely eradicate poverty and major preventable diseases that plague the world. Yes its true that if you read into Revelation things will go back to the days of Noah but it doesn't mean we have to settle for it. We have the power as Christians and being the salt of the earth to change the trajectory of our own lives and those around us by following Gods commands and helping those around us. I believe that the major problem of the world is not that it is somehow horribly evil but that the people have gone astray and do not know that God is the source of true happiness. Its not all doom and gloom though we should take it upon ourselves to teach others about the examples of Jesus and at least try somewhat to emulate his behavior. Those that have an ear will hear those who hate the truth will not.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Whenever I see a topic like this in the press or here, it seems to me that it all boils down to the fact that few people really fear God anymore. Most folks, Christians and non-Christians alike, do not fear what might happen to them when they die and stand before God. Mind you, this answer comes from a guy who is not very big on Hell and judgment. Still, we cannot escape the fact that the Bible makes it very clear that we will all be held account one day, not just for what we have done, but also for what we have left undone!

Reactions: Cement
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The enemy of Jesus runs the world, until Jesus returns.
The enemy likes people not to know, but Jesus said so, and says so,
and
it is written in Scripture.

Like when Jesus said This?:
Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER is given unto me in heaven AND IN EARTH.

Nope, that can't be it... Jesus is here saying exactly the opposite of what you claim...
Hmmm..

How about when Peter said this?:
1 Peter 3:22
Jesus Christ, who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, angels and authorities and powers having been made subject to Him.

Oops... not that either... once again exactly the opposite of what you claim...

maybe this?:

Revelation 1:5
Jesus Christ...the ruler of the kings of the earth

oh snap... nope.

Let's try this:
Ephesians 1:20-21
he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come

Nope... not that either... hmmm

All this scripture citing Jesus Christ as the present, active ruler of Earth.

Wow.

Now, where does scripture teach what you claim? What scriptures do you claim nullify the scriptures I have posted above?

What scripture supports your claim that Satan presently has power and authority ABOVE Jesus Christ on Earth today?

Reactions: Cement
Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The wicked are being filled up in their wickedness, getting worse daily, all over the world, in every agency, in every government, as written in Yahweh's Word, unchangeable, unchanging Word, solid rock truth.

You have a misunderstanding of "the world" and who rules it. You also seem to miss that "the world," being reconciled to God in Christ, belongs to God's people:

2 Corinthians 5:19
God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself

John 3:16-17
For God so loved the world...God didn't send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him.

1 Corinthians 3:22
whether... the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come. All are yours

Romans 4:13-18
For not through the law was the promise to Abraham or to his seed that he should be heir of the world, but through the righteousness of faith. For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void, and the promise is made of no effect. For the law works wrath, for where there is no law, neither is there disobedience. For this cause it is of faith, that it may be according to grace, to the end that the promise may be sure to all the seed, not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all. As it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations." This is before him whom he believed, God, who gives life to the dead, and calls the things that are not, as though they were. Who in hope believed against hope, to the end that he might become a father of many nations, according to that which had been spoken, "So will your seed be."

Colossians 1:16-18,20
For in him were all things created, in the heavens and on the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and to him. He is before all things, and in him all things are held together. He is the head of the body, the assembly, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence...and through him to reconcile all things to himself, having made peace through the blood of his cross. Through him, I say, whether things on the earth, or things in the heavens.

So, it is clear that the world is the Church's rightful dominion.

AGAIN, Here is the teaching of the Holy Bible Re: who is presently ruling the world:

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

[Jesus] is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him.

he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come

Romans 14:9
For to this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living

1 Timothy 1:17
Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever.

Friend, Know this one simple fact:
Christianity is the supreme power and religion on the planet.
Christ is its head. It cannot fail (Matt 16:18-19).

Upvote 0

narrowgateevangelist

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2018
San Francisco
✟55,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
2 Timothy 3: 1. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7. Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. - Bible Offline

Since I first read this section of second Timothy. Every year seems to be closer to what God through Paul said would take place here.

1&2 Timothy and Titus, Paul is preparing to leave the world. He's also encouraging those two about how to keep the gospel message moving forward.

2 Timothy 3 Accurately describes this generation.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

John tower

The Called Out
Mar 18, 2018
Toronto
✟23,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Scott lively, possibly most famous as the father of Uganda's 'Kill the Gays Bill' has written an entire book claiming that Hitler and all of the leadership of the SS and Nazi party were homosexuals and that gays planed and executed the holocaust.
Not arrested.

Paul Cameron of the Family research council presented plans to SUrgeon General C. Everett Koop for massive detainment camps for homosexuals. The camps woudl be self sustaining by selling tickets to families to come and view the execution of homosexuals
Never arrested.

“I find other races annoying. … I don’t like their chattering in other languages, I don’t like the way they look. I mean, 99% of them, they’re just not pretty. I don’t want to be around them. I don’t like the fact they seem to make everything just dirty and messy wherever they are. I don’t like to be around them. I want to be around all white people.” ` White Pride activist April Gaede.

still not arrested.
Of course there are always exceptions ; I myself have been arrested and taken to kail for passing out relatively light material : so I know different

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Of course there are always exceptions ; I myself have been arrested and taken to kail for passing out relatively light material : so I know different
considering your rhetoric here i woudl be terrified to learn just what you call "light" material.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

John tower

The Called Out
Mar 18, 2018
Toronto
✟23,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have a misunderstanding of "the world" and who rules it. You also seem to miss that "the world," being reconciled to God in Christ, belongs to God's people:

2 Corinthians 5:19
God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself

John 3:16-17
For God so loved the world...God didn't send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him.

1 Corinthians 3:22
whether... the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come. All are yours

Romans 4:13-18
For not through the law was the promise to Abraham or to his seed that he should be heir of the world, but through the righteousness of faith. For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void, and the promise is made of no effect. For the law works wrath, for where there is no law, neither is there disobedience. For this cause it is of faith, that it may be according to grace, to the end that the promise may be sure to all the seed, not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all. As it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations." This is before him whom he believed, God, who gives life to the dead, and calls the things that are not, as though they were. Who in hope believed against hope, to the end that he might become a father of many nations, according to that which had been spoken, "So will your seed be."

Colossians 1:16-18,20
For in him were all things created, in the heavens and on the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and to him. He is before all things, and in him all things are held together. He is the head of the body, the assembly, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence...and through him to reconcile all things to himself, having made peace through the blood of his cross. Through him, I say, whether things on the earth, or things in the heavens.

So, it is clear that the world is the Church's rightful dominion.

AGAIN, Here is the teaching of the Holy Bible Re: who is presently ruling the world:

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

[Jesus] is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him.

Romans 14:9
For to this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living

1 Timothy 1:17
Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever.

Friend, Know this one simple fact:
Christianity is the supreme power and religion on the planet.
Christ is its head. It cannot fail (Matt 16:18-19).
The devil stated : If you worship him he would give you worldly because that was temporarily given unto him and he would give power to whoever worships him : The top people in today's world are satan worshippers : Such as the rothchilds who are kabbala satan worshippers .

Upvote 0