Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
so.. I have to go see battleship soon with my friends
i am not looking foward to it to be honset.. Idk if it will be good

*sighs*

Eh Battleship looks like a fun mindless popcorn movie to me. Just turn down your brain and have fun. : )

Upvote 0

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
Chilling with the zombies and penguins
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Eh Battleship looks like a fun mindless popcorn movie to me. Just turn down your brain and have fun. : )

lol thanks i dont see it until Monday but Idk if i am really looking forward to it!! it just does not look like my cup of tea lol

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
so.. I have to go see battleship soon with my friends
i am not looking foward to it to be honset.. Idk if it will be good

*sighs*

That movies looks so bad, it's received terrible reviews in IMDB as well.

Upvote 0

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
That movies looks so bad, it's received terrible reviews in IMDB as well.
Yeah iknow!! i see that on IMDB i say you like going on there?? I love that site But yes i seen that and i am not looking forward to it but i am not the one payin for me to get in so.
my friend matt say the Anvgers and i wanna see it they wanna see battleship looks so horrible to me!!
but i did love Transfomrers

Upvote 0

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I saw this review for battleship on IMDB.com had to share it lol

The story: Aliens invade, their ships are clumsy and weird and jump on water. America (and to a lesser, lesser extent Japan saves the world). There are moments when you wish you could unsee the tacky ways they (the movie makers) try to make heroes and bad-asses of certain people. Most notably the old sailors on the USS Missouri which are posed (yes, really posed!) everywhere, high and low in an awkward way that just makes you wanna squirm and throw up a little bit.

The aliens: At first you think: "This alien race seems really noble." Second thought: "I hope the aliens win, I hate the characters in this movie so much!" Third thought: "Huh, so the aliens aren't noble, they're just stupid. And they seem a bit evil according to the unoriginal flashback John Carter got but... I'm still rooting for the aliens! Go aliens, exterminate this movie-verse!!"

The sum: Why did I watch this movie with awkward characters, unlikable at best. Silly plot with horribly pushed tie-ins to the battleship game. Plain dumb aliens. In-your-face product placement (Cola Zero, LG, Subway and probably some more). Why? I was really, really bored. And now I've lost faith in Hollywood movie making. It's not better then Transformers, It's just as bad.

If your over 10 years old: Don't watch this. If you 10 or younger: Don't watch this.

Hollywood needs to learn that they can't push this crap from the toilet to the big screen anymore!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RealMadridGirl

Can't wait until UEFA EURO 2012 to start
May 2, 2012
USA
✟7,649.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Avengers. I was thinking about seeing The Dictator, but I figured at least one person who reviewed the movie would say that all the funny parts were shown in the trailer. So I wont be wasting my money to see that. I think the next movie I will see be the Dark Knight Rises or The Amazing Spiderman.

Upvote 0