• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

What makes you happy the most in life?

Discussion in 'Teen's Community Area' started by Faithful__Josh, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Ada Lovelace

Ada Lovelace Grateful to scientists and all health care workers Supporter

+9,128
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    It would be my pleasure if you did! :)

2. PrayerWarrior20

PrayerWarrior20 Just your average man who has great abilities. Angels Team Supporter

+760
    United States
    Reformed
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    What makes me happy the most in life is the following:

1. Sharing the good news of Jesus with others
    2. Being with my family and friends
    3. Watching a great television program or movie
    4. Listening to music
    5. Playing with my kitty

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. ChristianGirl_96

ChristianGirl_96 Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+1,325
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Lots of things make me happy. What is making me happy right now is the fact that none of us have coronavirus.

4. Ada Lovelace

Ada Lovelace Grateful to scientists and all health care workers Supporter

+9,128
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I love it when people use their creativity and talents to make others laugh and have some joy during stressful times.

I have a huge smile on my face from watching Hello (from the Inside) An Adele Parody by Chris Mann on YouTube. I won't share it because he says one word not permissible here, but definitely found it enjoyable.

I love parodies as well as the quarantine musical collaborations like this one:

ETA:
    And this is so lovely:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  5. Cimorene

Cimorene Self-banned Supporter

+5,905
    Canada
    Methodist
    Private
    I've been seeing a ton of vids lately of ppl doing collabs but have YET to do one myself w friends. I need to get on that! I love them!!!

ooooh you know what I should do I should ask my older students I teach piano & cello to do this w me bc I bet they've never done anything like that b4 so that would be really special! Ok I'm inspired now!

6. ☦Andreana☦

☦Andreana☦ New Member

+24
    Australia
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Love makes me happy. Real genuine love. :)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. ewq1938

ewq1938 When something is "mind bottling" Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+5,492
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    MOD HAT ON

This is a teens only forum. Make sure you are the right age before posting here.

MOD HAT OFF