Jesus, No Other Way.
Sep 22, 2010
New Zealand
✟7,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've met 6-7 Furrys and they were all Bi-Sexual. The Furry community seems to be very sexually perverted and i'm pritty sure the Furrys i've met dress up as their animal persona when having sex. That's all I really know about them.

I don't see a reason to call myself Tim The Fox Man and dress up as a fox.

I'm sure it's a sexual thing.

Upvote 0

healingrainbow

May 23, 2010
United States
Visit site
✟15,439.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I think furry is a cartoon character. I don't believe that people can be one in real life. People can be very hairy but that just proves that person has a lot of hair. The amount of hair on your body doesn't make people any different because they still act and look human. You never see a person having dog ears. Animals are different in every way. God created us so that we are permanently human :amen:

And besides, people turning into furries is a evolution belief. I don't believe in that stuff, I only believe what God says because his word is the only thing that has evidence supporting it. I don't believe in something that sounds illogical. This is what I believe so don't try to get me to believe in evolution! You can't get me to change my mind, so don't bother!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Carian

Love dares you to care for the people on the edge
Nov 9, 2010
in my head.
✟15,180.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Furry term for erm. Sex.

Some furrys enjoy that. Some aren't interested in that at all. The furry lifestyle seems to help people be more cuddly and hugy and generally tactile in a non-sexual way .. some people feel benefits of that, for whatever personal reasons.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChrisLeishy

The beginning of wisdom-knowing you know nothing
Aug 2, 2010
Aust
✟8,092.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
AU-Greens
When I think of the word furry the place I have came across it was in that Second Life game that virtual world. They did some fairly weird kinky things in there. from my understanding of it these people feel in life they are more akin to an animal they identify with, For sure they are sexually attracted to animals, and enjoy role playing it..... lol not my thing.

Second life is one of the weirdest things I have ever seen and that was the second weirdest thing in it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fenny the Fox

Apr 21, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Frankly, it is just someone interested (fascinated might be a better way of putting it) in "anthropomorphism" - the idea of, essentially, a cross of human and animal characteristics. And it seems to mean pretty different things for everyone.

From the website for the largest "furcon" in the world -Anthrocon-
If you as an adult still occasionally like to flip to the old cartoons, or have a stuffed animal sitting on the dashboard of your car, or buy cereal because it has a cool tiger on the box, you may well enjoy what our fandom has to offer.
Just what IS "Furry" fandom? | Anthrocon 2011: The Anthropomorphic Institute of Magic, June 23 to 26, 2011

Sure, there are people in it for sex ("yiff" as was said above) but many are not. Like all "fandoms" (looks at StarTrek, StarWars, anime fandoms, etc. etc. etc) there is an element that is involved in sexual terms - pretty much seems to be a human things overall, sex is prevalent anywhere possible essentially.
But others are simply in it for enjoying the art, literature, and such things available to them from the fandom.

Not all that many actually even have a "fursuit" (which is what CSi and the like have relied on and used for the shock value - sex dressed up like an animal). They are very expensive and few people make them. And a large portion of those who do make them do not accept "adult" requests for the suits.

The last in-fandom study that was done (which is done pretty much yearly, I think):Furry Survey Results: Current as of April 7, 2011

Sorry for the long post, maybe that will at least give people something outside the CSI episode to look at it by.

[Yes, I am a furry, hence the name.]

Upvote 0