Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Mine'd have to be a 2-way tie between the old SNES version of DooM and Gradius 3.

DooM may be too violent and dark for many, but both had great music, and are true classics that never lose their replay value.

Upvote 0
K

Kharak

Front Mission: Robots are cool, but customizable robots are even cooler. Now add a mediocre storyline and excellent gameplay (well, scrap the former if possible).

Harvest Moon was good too, too short though. EVO is the best though, and unlike the others, never had its greatly deserved sequel.

Is it just me, or would EVO itself make a very good Nintendo DS game? Considering Front Mission was remade in english for the DS, it should only go to figure that EVO gets a new light in the failiure that was Spore.

Upvote 0

IzzyPop

I wear my sunglasses at night...
Jun 2, 2007
✟22,709.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Tecmo Super Bowl. Best football game ever!
:thumbsup:

My roommates and I would stay up half the night playing season after season on that. We had a spiral-bound notebook where we kept various records.

The original NES version and the SNES get a little muddled together in my memories now, but I'm pretty sure that house rules disallowed anybody taking the Bears or the Bills because they each had a shovel pass that would go for 3 yards even if the defense called it and I couldn't play the Falcons after I ran back almost every punt and kick off back for a TD with Deon Sanders.:cool:

Upvote 0

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why? Do you have an emulator? Do you have ZSNES? Are you trying to play these games on your computer?

If so, then good for you. Because I do too!!

Final Fantasy III - hands down...
Do you own the originals, or have you bought any of the re-releases or remakes on other systems (ie. Wii virtual console, Final Fantasy Anthology on the PS1)?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Breetai

Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Super Bomberman was the best multiplayer.

Legend of Zelda was the best single-player.
Which Super Bomberman? It goes all the way up to Super Bomberman 5. :) For some unknown reason, I like 2 the best. It's just the feel of it I guess. Best Bomberman game ever? Saturn Bomberman.

Upvote 0

Breetai

Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The original, of course. If there's no number attached, the original is intended.

I only played the others on ZSNES. I didn't think they were as good.
Makes sense. The second one is the only one I own on the SNES, so I guess that's why I like it!

Either way, Bomberman is Bomberman no matter which version it is. I can sit quite happily with the first NES Bomberman, although it's missing the great 2-player competitive mode. They're all fun!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

* kittie *

Contributor
Oct 19, 2002
✟24,171.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mine'd have to be a 2-way tie between the old SNES version of DooM and Gradius 3.

DooM may be too violent and dark for many, but both had great music, and are true classics that never lose their replay value.

Now I have Gradius 3 songs stuck in my head. Great game...love the soundtrack.

Upvote 0