What is your favorite movie of all time?

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I liked the Lion King, Man of Steel ( latest Superman movie) and a few years ago I really had some not holy really but anyway laughs from the Addams family. They were making fun of the dark side, maybe it is not a healthy series. I liked Disneys latest Cinderella with real people and Malevicious, the different story about the evil fairy. I think It was very well done. The movie about Jesus as a Child to his teens was also well done. Ring the bell is a great movie. Pii is another, about a boy and s tiger in a boat on an open sea. I like many kids movies like Disney movies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I do not know if the series of the alien Alf was good languagewise because at the time it came I knew not much english. I enjoyed watching it though. I suppose it was ok since my parents allowed it. Another thing I watched was movies with horses, Black stallion and Zorro was definitedly liked. I did not like some old western movies if I felt horses were hurt in the scenes.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I love The smell of Lilac, my grandparents had many lilacs, both white and purple in the garden. It still grows. But I saw the movie Rotten tomatoes only once and can not quite remember it. Guess the smell didn't impress.

Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,587.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love The smell of Lilac, my grandparents had many lilacs, both white and purple in the garden. It still grows. But I saw the movie Rotten tomatoes only once and can not quite remember it. Guess the smell didn't impress.
Me too. :) I have several bushes all grown together at the front of the house. It was there when we moved here and they're still growing strong. It's just a shame the flowers are so short-lived.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would tell you, but I'd have to kill you. :)
ONE on the top ten list is: "The Fisher King" Robin Williams, Jeff Bridges
Bold choice. Good movie, though!

Favorite anything is tough to call. It really depends on the mood I'm in, the time of year, genre, etc.

For 80's movies, Caddyshack is one I've seen dozens of times and can probably quote line by line.

For contemporary movies, The Ringer is just such a surprisingly good movie that is a tearjerker and funny, and a little naughty, that it is near the top of my list. A surprisingly good message about loving folks with Downs Syndrome. Same for Just Friends and The Rocker in that the message is positive and they are very funny with a little bit of crudeness mixed in, but not overpowering so that it's offensive, like Stepbrothers or Ted.

But it 'tis the season, so right now, I'm thinking A Christmas Story has to be number one on my favorite movies list. Followed closely by Christmas Vacation and Elf.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Probably a tie between: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring and Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back. However it is difficult for me to pick a favorite from either of those beloved trilogies. Many of the newer Superhero movies also rank high on my list. My interest in the genre goes back to comic books, Saturday morning cartoons, and mego superhero dolls/figures between the ages of three and five.

Upvote 0