What is >Your< Favorite hobby (list up to 3)

Miss Molly

XOXOXO
Jul 8, 2004
✟8,625.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,
I am new here but my hobbies are surfing the net, playing with graphic programs not that I know how to work them but I am facinated with them, I love working with crafts, I like to play my organ, bowl, and Nascar, football, and anything to do to challenge my mind like crossword puzzles, word games.

Thank you for asking. God Bless you.

Love,
Miss Molly

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
* collecting postcards - 1,050 of them to date !!
* collecting teddy bears - 300+
* collecting state spoons - 50+

how is that for a collection ... my favorite has to be the postcards because I get them from all over & it allows me to travel to places that I could only dream of going to. I will be getting some from FINLAND in a few weeks so that should be to see them !!

TBEAR
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

princess heart

princess in training
Jan 22, 2004
Midwest USA
✟15,949.00
Faith
Christian
T - BEAR 78 said:
* collecting teddy bears - 300+

TBEAR
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
My favorite hobbies are crafts, playing on the net and reading/writing...

TBEAR... one of these days I will have that many bears... and I will make them all!!! I love bears! Jointed ones are so much fun to make! I am just learning so my faces are a little odd yet, ears sometimes not set even... but even the odd ones make me smile... ^_^

Upvote 0

rocklife

Senior Veteran
Apr 4, 2004
✟18,086.00
Faith
Christian
I am so thankful God has given me life through Jesus Christ.

Since He reached down and got me out of the pit and flames of hell for my lying, stealing, fornicating, blasphemy, and all around wickedness, my first hobby is learning Him and His ways. I love learning and doing all I can for Jesus, and learning different ways to be a witness for Him, reaching out to others before the time for Judgment and punishment for sins.

Mailing and giving away tracts to poor people is my favorite hobby.

Then, oil painting is my next favorite. I have the privilege of being used by God to make paintings that glorify Him. I am using those paintings as giant, permanent tracts, they explain about God, about coming judgment using Scripture, and they are a witness of Jesus and His powers. I am so poor financially, and my being able to give away these oil paintings are a testament to His awesome saving power. I don't need anything, He supplies all my needs and the needs of my family, and in my poverty (according to the government) I can still do this awesome work for God.

Upvote 0

RJHarmony84

Sojourner for Life
Mar 26, 2004
US of A--Princeton, Illinois
✟4,241.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Wow, it's hard to pick a first. Probably writing poetry at the moment, becasue it's the one I do the most often. After that, I love to sing...and ride my bike...and swim...and read sci-fi books at lightning speed...and make wire jewelry...and draw kalidoscope drawings...and draw people's portraits...oh whoops, that's more than three.
:blush: I have lots of stuff I like!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.