what is your favorite beverage?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Apologist

2 Tim. 2:24-26
Jan 9, 2002
Northern California
Visit site
✟1,980.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by blynn
I love coffee. I drink way too much. I like strong coffee. Nobody likes my coffee because it is so strong.
:pink: :pink: This is me after drinking my coffee. :D

I also drink water and diet pepsi. :)

I too drink a lot of coffee Blynn, although not as strong as you drink it. It doesn't help that my wife works at a large coffee roasting plant here in the San Francisco Bay area and I get it free! Haha :p

Upvote 0

AndiLynn

Feb 4, 2002
Illinois
✟8,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
water, strawberry-kiwi Capri Sun, apple juice, lemonade...I don't drink a lot of soda, but when I do, it's usually a lemon-lime variety (Sierra Mist, Sprite, etc). I really like vanilla Coke though :) (even though I like regular Pepsi better than Coke)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Martin

Senior Veteran
Jan 13, 2002
Rochdale
Visit site
✟11,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tea - English Breakfast, Ceylon, Assam, Darjeeling, Earl Grey

I tend to drink tea most of the time, but I also like coffee (real coffee, not instant - ughh!!). I found a Christian coffee site in the States that goes by the name of Holy Grind. I ordered some mugs and coffee from them and they were great. I was their first international customer, no less!! :angel:

There's nothing to beat a real cup of coffee when sitting down with the Lord in the morning...mmmm :holy:

Upvote 0