Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Today, I attended a church that held its services in spite of the virus or the state orders. The faith in that group was pretty amazing. I feel better, now, than I have in weeks, just knowing that such people exist. I wish you could have been there.

Eventually, I assume, my old church will resume, but like you say, I'm no longer sure that I'm part of a body of believers who love the gospel more than life, itself. Nevertheless, I intend to return, if not as a brother, then at least as a missionary.

That must have been wonderful! So happy to hear it!

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Today, I attended a church that held its services in spite of the virus or the state orders. The faith in that group was pretty amazing. I feel better, now, than I have in weeks, just knowing that such people exist. I wish you could have been there.

Eventually, I assume, my old church will resume, but like you say, I'm no longer sure that I'm part of a body of believers who love the gospel more than life, itself. Nevertheless, I intend to return, if not as a brother, then at least as a missionary.

Honestly, I've been feeling a lot like when Jesus spoke the words "however, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?" (Luke 18:8)

So I find this super encouraging! It's really made my day!

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My church is still doing a recorded church service with worship songs and a sermon via Facebook. The Wednesday night AWANA is also recorded for the kids. This last week I made a recorded greeting for the group I teach, the Sparkies.

Meeting is state park to maintain the space thing.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟747,724.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Don't mean to get off track but the liquor and beer stores are essential and church is not? Some States are telling churches they can't have the Lord's Supper.

I'm sick of it.

Pray for me I'm a great sinner.

jm

• Winner
Reactions: 98cwitr
Upvote 0