What is the WORST movie you've ever seen?

CoachR64

Awesome, with a side order of amazing
Jul 2, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟25,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How can anyone put Field of Dreams on worst movie list? That is in absolute classic, and one of the best sports movies every made. Behind Hoosiers, of course, but still a fantastic movie.

WD, it is a great church. I attended there while I was in college and had the opportunity to really watch it grow. I have been away for over 4 years, but just moved back here about 5-6 weeks ago. The church has what is called "satellite campuses" all over now that use live feeds of the teachings in the church. Each church has its own music, youth, children's, small group, etc... ministries including campus pastors. But the teaching is piped in. When I first started attending, it was at about 2000 weekly attendees. Now they are at about 20,000 weekly worshipers. I go to the church that is the original one where the main pastor speaks, and it is awesome. They have the most amazing kids ministry you have ever seen. The pastor firmly believes that if you make the church a place where the kids have an awesome experience, the parents will want to be there. I think a lot of places use the childrens ministry as just another baby sitting service, where here, it is truly amazing. They have slides, tunnels, etc... that take the kids to their classrooms. They have video games set up and the lobbies for the kids to play before and after church. I am incredibly blessed to be able to attend this church.

Coach

Upvote 0

BeefSupreme

Veteran
Aug 1, 2007
✟17,069.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm not a fan of Kevin Costner. Field of dreams was okay, imho.
I prefer Ichy & Scratchy's Field of Screams, though.

I saw Ghost Rider recently.. It was pretty bad.

Only movie I ever walked out on was Commando, with Aaaanold.
That was pure tripe. I see it on TV once in awhile now, and still hold to my original opinion... When he jumped out of the jetliner as it was rising into the air, landed in some grass and ran off after the bad guy, I'd had enough.

Upvote 0

CoachR64

Awesome, with a side order of amazing
Jul 2, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟25,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Commando was so classic, simply for the lines. "I eat green berets for breakfast... and I am very hungry." Or "I like you Sully, that is why I am going to kill you last." Or another great one" Aaaanold throwns a guy into a steam pipe. Steam comes out of the pipe sticking through the guy, and Aaaaanold tells him "you need to let off some steam."

Coach

Upvote 0

Teufelhund

Senior Veteran
Jul 29, 2007
Camp Pendleton, Ca
✟18,575.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Frogs, I actually sat and watched the first 30 minutes of it, to prove that I could do it. But I just couldn't sit through it, it was too bad, it was horrible, we couldn't get people to buy at a yard sale, we couldn't even convince them to take it for free, that's how horrible it is.

Upvote 0

AlohaAquamarine

Aug 5, 2007
Sydney
✟15,498.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Idle Hands - one of the stupidest movies of all time...yet we laughed so hard our sides hurt and I was crying with laughter pretty much the whole time ! Everytime we would do the 'hand' at each other for months after we would go into convulsions of laughing again ! Fun fun fun!

Oh the other movie was Crossroads ( the Brit-ney one not the Ralph Machio guitar one [awesome soundtrack btw]) my friend and I were predicting scenes and lines throughout the whole movie and I had to stuff a beanie in my mouth to stop from cackling like an idiot ! The first movie I've been told to 'shush!' from the people in front of me ! I think they were taking it seriously - which made it all the more funny !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

silentpoet

Contributor
Jun 1, 2004
Arkansas
✟15,957.00
Faith
Nazarene
Politics
US-Others
This ain't the worst movie I've ever seen but one time me and Mom watched the Gospel of John(I think that was it). Well they had alot of obviously faked beards, so I told my mom that they had a sale at Fake Beards R Us.And kept it up throughout the movie. John is actually my favorite Gospel and the movie was not bad, but the beards looked really fake.

I don't really think I have a worst movie I have ever seen, but I did used to watch Commander USA each saturday afternoon. SO I have seen my share of bad movies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.