What is the WORST movie you've ever seen?

Evie1980

Learning to thrive
Sep 30, 2005
Where the Lord wants me
✟26,473.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Jackie Brown - I had never walked out of a cinema in my life until that movie! It just was awful and I could not care less. Unfortunately I was DD so I had to wait for everyone else to finish watching the movie so I could take them all home. To this day I still have no clue what the movie was about and no idea how it ended.

And I don't care ... :D

Upvote 0

Stratiotes

May 16, 2006
Arkansas
✟16,037.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In defense of Kevin Costner... The Guardian, Open Range, and Mr Brooks were all good in my opinion. Maybe he'll continue the trend.

Worst movie ever... I remember watching that movie "2001 a space odyssey" when I was a kid and for large parts of the movie there was no dialog or anything but just annoying opera/orchestra music or something that would build to a climax and then get boring again. I fell asleep about halfway through it. And I also remember this creepy giant baby floating in space?

And then of course there is 80-90% of the cable made-for-tv movies.

Upvote 0

Marbzz

Property of Braticus
May 9, 2007
✟20,693.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For me it has to be a movie I saw last year called "The Fountain". The person who wrote the story must have been high on something. Nothing made sense I found myself laughing at scenes that were supposed to be serious just because it was so ridiculous. It was one of those movies that went straight to DVD.

Upvote 0

kingoffools13

Jun 14, 2007
PA
✟12,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The fountain wasn't that bad, it was very deep and symbolic so it was one of those flicks where you had to be fully involved to get it. It wasnt a huge favorite of mine, but I remember walking out of the theater and thinking that while I didn't like it all that much it was at least well made.

K
O
F

Upvote 0

Evie1980

Learning to thrive
Sep 30, 2005
Where the Lord wants me
✟26,473.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
For me it has to be a movie I saw last year called "The Fountain". The person who wrote the story must have been high on something. Nothing made sense I found myself laughing at scenes that were supposed to be serious just because it was so ridiculous. It was one of those movies that went straight to DVD.
Was that the one with Rachel Weisz and Hugh Jackman in it? The one about the fountain of life or something like that? Sorry, I live in Korea so a lot of the latest released movies pass me by. Just trying to get the right movie in my head ...

Upvote 0

Marbzz

Property of Braticus
May 9, 2007
✟20,693.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Was that the one with Rachel Weisz and Hugh Jackman in it? The one about the fountain of life or something like that? Sorry, I live in Korea so a lot of the latest released movies pass me by. Just trying to get the right movie in my head ...

Yes that’s the one, where he floats through space in a bubble for a lot of scenes in the movie while eating bark off a tree with what looks to be hair growing on the bark.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Off the top of my head:

Terminator 3 - It never should have been made. I have read better fan fictions than this.
Dune - I tried to watch it, but after 10 minutes I just couldn't take any more.
Empire Records - DUMB.

But the king of them all:

Hard Rock Zombies - The title should say it all. If that's not enough, it has Adolf Hitler ruling a hick town in the year 1985 and he hasn't aged a day. They kill a crappy 80's band which comes back from the dead to prevent them from taking over the world. They tried to make it so bad it was funny, but they utterly failed and made a movie that was just plain bad. This is coming from someone who liked Snakes On A Plane and found redemptive qualities in The Vampire Effect, so trust me when I say this one sucks.

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
I think I actually got stupider from watching that.
I think you did. :p

Upvote 0

CoachR64

Awesome, with a side order of amazing
Jul 2, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟25,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Bowling for Columbine.

I watched this because I wanted to see for myself just what trash Michael Moore was spewing. This movie was plain awful. I wouldn't even use it as a shim to level out my washing machine. That would be an insult to my washing machine.

Coach

Upvote 0

Pink Angel

Sep 22, 2003
Arlington, Texas
Visit site
✟8,659.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I would def. have to go with Kung Pow:Enter the Fist....

I watched 10 mins of it then turned it off, horrible!
003_KUNG_POW~Kung-Pow-Enter-the-Fist-Posters.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Feb 17, 2007
✟16,410.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ever After.
(mouth wide open) EVER AFTER? I loved that movie, even though it was a little corny!

Lady in the water...or something like that! HORRID-ABLE

I kind of blank out movies that are a waste of time.

I thought the new movie Transformers was a waste of time. I should of rented it so I could pause it and go back to it when I had nothing else better to do.

Upvote 0