Senior Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Hawaii
✟20,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
did it again, sorry in order to inherit life eternal. Grace cannot be received unless faith is geniine; "grace" can be withdrawn when the light of the Word is removed; then "grace" can be replaced ending in worshipping the image of the beast, Rev.13, thinking worshipping the Genuine God. "Grace" has always had its limits noting Jesus withdrew God's grace from the Jews then, and some of today, by speaking the mysteries of the Kingdom in parables.

Don't be concerned as just an ... doing orbits around Jupiter ... opinion and hopefully totally a perversion of TRUTH! so that I can make it to heaven with you too.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Every messenger of darkness brings the sense of lack, and a need for gain which causes a touching of the unclean thing (woman) and a scattering of the truth (son) to us and we fall back asleep, as we crawl through the dust, laboring back to find who we were in him before the beginning.

Many are concerned about the ten of which there would have been no concern of, if we kept the one issued from the beginning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
did it again, sorry in order to inherit life eternal. Grace cannot be received unless faith is geniine; "grace" can be withdrawn when the light of the Word is removed; then "grace" can be replaced ending in worshipping the image of the beast, Rev.13, thinking worshipping the Genuine God. "Grace" has always had its limits noting Jesus withdrew God's grace from the Jews then, and some of today, by speaking the mysteries of the Kingdom in parables.

Don't be concerned as just an ... doing orbits around Jupiter ... opinion and hopefully totally a perversion of TRUTH! so that I can make it to heaven with you too.
I think you got this a little mixed up.

Grace, is wholly of God, it is His unmerited favor that is given us as a gift. Faith is also given us as a gift. We cannot claim anything when it comes to our salvation.

That is Ephesians 2:8, 9:
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that (our faith) not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

We cannot boast because both the grace an the faith are given us by God!

We also have Jesus promise that the ELECT will not be deceived, so anyone worshiping "the beast" is NOT ELECT.

God didn't "remove grace" from Israel, they broke the covenant they entered into with God, and therefore they were rejected.

In Exodus 24:3-8 Israel entered into the Sinaitic Covenant with God. God (in HIS foreknowledge), told Moses in Deut 31:15-18 they would break the covenant after they entered the land.

Take another look at what you're saying there.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are God's if we have a justifying "faith" construed with Matt.7:21, where what separates is "doing" ... no correction intended ... may i be found "doing." in the light of Matt.7:21.

Those who would be found doing the will of God, must first forsake their own judgemnt.

Put another way ... If you want to find yourself in him and thereby walk with him, being found in agreement with him, you must forsake your judgment of yourself and others as well. You must not eat.

If we do not eat, the tree yeilds it's fruit without ever having touched it, and we find rest for our souls. Here, our labor to bring forth ends, and we rule over the process by the grace of sonship that has been given us, and which we are called to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Truth is what ever vindicates God and exposes the dragon.

We are all destined for our earth to labor to bring forth, a mist that rises from the ground, until the fountains of the deep are broken up, and the windows of heaven open in us, bringing an end of all flesh. And this is rapdily coming to a close even as the ark found it's rest in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

Upvote 0

shturt678

Senior Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Hawaii
✟20,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
To Ebedmelech: Won't be the first time I got things mixed up ... Eph.2:8, 9, I thought that, as a free gift, that the Triune God produces the free gift, justifying "faith." And this free gift comes to us in and by the Word of TRUTH and being a Lutheran, Sacraments, noting the Holy Spirit has the special task, of this free gift, to build the Kingdom of God on earth.

Now where you and I can agree, in the narrow sense as in Lk.2:40, being God's unmerited favor.

I'm probably all mixed up again, but I must add this mix up to the former as cannot yet find where I am in error, yet we can agree to agree I'm probably mixed up in the Lord .. i hope anyway. thank you for your response.

Upvote 0

shturt678

Senior Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Hawaii
✟20,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Truth is an abstract term x141, not picking on you as like your post, etc. Being an abstract term yet is an objective reality and where the eternal problem enters is must be appropriated subjectively. Truth can be what we believe, yes in the light of "what we thinks it really is, what it only pretends to be"

With the one genuine interpretation of the Scriptures then the reality of God's will, purpose, and plan centered in the God-man Lord Christ Jesus can present itself ... who has this one genuine interpretation? i sure don't and trying to do something about where most others around me are complacent, indifferent, and could care less because they think they have their ticket to heave in the light of Jn10:28, 29, yet they don't construe with Jn.15:1-6, i finally have this lie purged out where some Truth finally can enter into my soul. Just an uneducated opinion and hopefully i'm wrong so i can make it with you folks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Truth is an abstract term x141, not picking on you as like your post, etc. Being an abstract term yet is an objective reality and where the eternal problem enters is must be appropriated subjectively. Truth can be what we believe, yes in the light of "what we thinks it really is, what it only pretends to be"

With the one genuine interpretation of the Scriptures then the reality of God's will, purpose, and plan centered in the God-man Lord Christ Jesus can present itself ... who has this one genuine interpretation? i sure don't and trying to do something about where most others around me are complacent, indifferent, and could care less because they think they have their ticket to heave in the light of Jn10:28, 29, yet they don't construe with Jn.15:1-6, i finally have this lie purged out where some Truth finally can enter into my soul. Just an uneducated opinion and hopefully i'm wrong so i can make it with you folks.

We are in fact ... saying the same thing from a different vantage point. Truth/God/Light can only enter into the soul who has become without form and void (a pattern throughout scripture, and throughout creation as well) ... Jesus returned by pouring out his, we are no different.

Passover is as wisdom, that reveals the knowledge (in us) that leads to understanding of where we are, it is here where we are found in him, our life, who we are, even as Jesus found out whom he was by/through the father, which is eternal life. But there are many distractions from this truth that cause us to see less than one, a path that not many find, looking without themselves and thereby ever learning and never coming to the knowledge of the truth.

If we walk with God, we must agree with him, and God does not labor to be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
you can not separate any attribute of God from Himself. we are branches of the tree of life that receive sap that produce fruits herein and wherein are we born again. first you die or get cut off ( with a sword ) a tree and implanted in the tree of life and if we stay attached to Christ then we share in His life. now the two become one in a most amazing of ways, closer than a branch grafted to a tree. we become the very fruit that produces our self, a tree of life.

the fruit of our old tree, of which we were snapped off of, was dead works and dead faith but the newness of us attached to Christ is life and we become what we partake of, the sap of the tree of life. all we have to do is be severed from the old man so that we may be rehabilitated by the tree of life which is God, then we produce fruits and we know that we are a tree of life if we have tasted that God is good. the 2 natures become oned with God. in Christ there is neither male or female, but a new creation, a virgin.

nothing without faith or love ( the sap of the spirit of God ) matters at all. we are not consumed because God does not change. only God can provide the remedy!

you can not detach truth from love or love from wisdom ectect
and so truth is the same thing as love and justice and light and life and ect.

truth is past descriptions and ever unfolding itself and if we partake of truth so too shall we ever unfold. truth is past unfolding, because it only unfolds for our sake, God has no need at all. but we are taken care of as children and the Father that has no need, loves His children. 'fellowship with God', we really have no idea!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shturt678

Senior Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Hawaii
✟20,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Agape (not "love") is the greatest because it outranks hope and faith. The reason is that agape alone conform us to the image of God, that is, faith's nature to receive, but agape gives; and giving is grater than receiving. Without a credible "faith," agape is spurious.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shturt678

Senior Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Hawaii
✟20,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
When we don't understand "agape" (not "love") in the way the ancient recipients of that time understood; where agape in Scriptures explains "agape" comporting with each other and not having a genuine "faith" foremost as a genuine "agape" is based upon a genuine "faith" than we, ourselves divide "agape" (not the English word "love") from God almost to the point from the East to the West.

No worry, just an opinion x141, i do like your posts.

Upvote 0