What is the sudden attraction to children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,813.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And you believe that?! So it's not showing up in the chromosones huh? But it somehow in a slippery way in a (goobledegook) fasion prevents the male traits to develop and it leaves them with a woman trapped inside of them...
It's not a belief, it's a conclusion based on evidence.

A basic summary of the available evidence is available: The Biological Basis of Gender Incongruence

It's also rather telling you seem to be hung up on male to female transitions.
So what your saying is that you wouldn't know the truth if it punched you in the face. But you know what? Billy was born with the wrong body!

Oh look, So's Law (no internet points for you today).

No, that's not what I'm saying at all.

I'm saying the evidence from studies of transgender individuals, along with twins studies, shows there is at least a partial biological basis for the phenomenon of gender identity and sex presentation not being aligned. And, I'm saying that this biological basis is due a complex array of causes (some genetic/epigenetic, some to do with brain structures and likely some to do with hormone receptor activity), which we don't have close to a full understanding of yet.

But, you do you champ. Keep up the pater. That's some might fine nonsense you got goin there.

How young are you? your brain isnt even finished developing until your around age 25. Giive yourself a break and be patient because with age comes wisdom.

You don't even suspect that they filled you up with lies!

I'm old enough to remember eerily similar moral panics occurring during the 1980s and 1990s. Old enough to ensure that my school age children aren't being spoon fed religiously inspired bigotry like I was. Old enough that I was arguing online about these same things in the early 2000s. Old enough that I'm angry how little the needle has been moved on this in my lifetime.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I have to ask why the actions have become front and center in a public attempt to normalize what was up until just 15 months or so, either a stage act or mental disorder.

--Hislegacy -- loves asking the obvious
The right needed someone new to demonize, and drag queens got elected.

Next up...who knows? People who enjoy musical theatre?

-- A2SG, first they came for Bye Bye Birdie.....

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
DING DING DING - and we have the answer -

While we are talking about acceptance - how about having heterosexual Christians participating in school and library Bible reading time? Can they be accepted also?
They do, and they are.

No one's passing laws banning them from doing any of those things.

-- A2SG, not even in San Francisco.....

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Why do drag queens want to host a show with children as the audience?
Kids are a great audience.

Why has it been reported that they do obscene sexual things in front of the children at these drag queen shows?
Where has this been reported? I've never seen even a single account of lewd content at any drag queen story hour event. Not one.

-- A2SG, don't assume.....provide evidence.....

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
That's step two. Step one is, Us gay people are normal people, accept us! Step two is Children. Homosexuality is not a fruitful union. They either recruit children and groom them or the go on the endangered species list, lol!

It's not right. Teenagers like to do outrageous things when they have fun or revenge. They simply go too far sometimes. I bet some of those teenage transgender coming outs are kids being mad at about something and wanting to create control and chaos. But the homosexuals did not fully explain to them the irreversable consequences for ttheir actions. So it seems to be catching on? Hey Mom, didn't I tell you? I'm really a girl now! (Oh, you are not stop joking) No mom, I was born this way, can you prove I am not a woman inside of me?

I guess that's the type of thing that can happen if you're not choosy about Babysitters! I think I might kill someone if I seen them molesting a child or something. That is someone's child. It could've been my child. Shots fired, officer enroute...
You'll end up killing a LOT of pastors and youth pastors if you're keen to start killing children molesters. Be careful with who you threaten.

But hey, if you're up, let me know as I know a few warriors who are doing their part to keep children safe.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,675.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
What happened was that for the last 1-2 years, there's been a concerted push of the conservative sphere to brand LGBTQ+ people as potential child molesters by any means neccessary, and it's pretty obvious that it's worked and that we are pretty close to gay people getting locked away "for the good of the children".

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,675.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I wonder if a Homosexual could be cured by a Spirit filled Christian taking authority over the spirit and casting it out?
Conversion therapy has been proven to be absolutely ineffective and very harmful.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,675.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Realistic plane? Code talk for the mention of God and the spiritual plane? Keep that outta here, huh? Lol. No sir I don't believe that what you wrote. And I'm certainly not qualified to debate the finer points of homosexualisms, if you only explain the wiring in the brain of a gay....then I can understand then I can beleieve...!! No sir, I have found them to be a bunch of liars from what I've heard. And we can certainly disagree. No problem there! Bless you Brother!

If so many more kids are being born gay to Christian homes they keep saying...then how come my kids were not born gay? How come I dont know anyone who's child was said to have been born gay. I don't hang out with the gay crowd, never have. That's why! No one is born gay. I refuse to believe that. If it happens by accident (even in Christian Heterosexual Homes!) then why havent I "EVER" heard of it happening to someone that I know or have met?

I've always been stable. Worked my whole life, Married 26 years, two kids, Boys. Neither one caught this homosexual gene floating around that makes some children gay with no contact by existing gays.....! Duh....They have to come up with something better than that. That's dumb. Born gay! Lolol!
Getting some strong Poe vibes, here.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,675.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
We know that science is capable of accurtely identifying gender on newborn baby humans. I can't pretend to know exactly how it goes, but it's about chromosones that the baby gets and which gender it is because of the chromosones, this is scientific fact. Our Lord is a good God, and He is not the God of confusion.
Not even when humans build a really big tower?

• Haha
Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
What happened was that for the last 1-2 years, there's been a concerted push of the conservative sphere to brand LGBTQ+ people as potential child molesters by any means neccessary, and it's pretty obvious that it's worked and that we are pretty close to gay people getting locked away "for the good of the children".
Maybe they should stop craving an audience of children for a sexualized show.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Drag queen story hours are not sexualized in any way.

-- A2SG, you know what happens when you assume, right?

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,675.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Very few of "them" do. The conservatives just blow it out of proportion to use as an attack vector on the different.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,675.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
DING DING DING - and we have the answer -

While we are talking about acceptance - how about having heterosexual Christians participating in school and library Bible reading time? Can they be accepted also?
Back when I was a child, my parents (like most of them) gifted me a childs bible. It had all the important bible storys inside, from the garden of eden and noahs ark and the exodus of the israelites all the way to jesus. Everything was nicely sanitised, no people turning into salt statues or mass slaughter of infants. They also left out the sex poem and revelations. I think that would be appropriate reading material for children in a reading hour.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,675.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Depends on which parts they choose.

The Prodigal Son or David and Goliath seem fine to me.

Same for the story of The Samaritan. (Scripture never calls him the good Samaritan).

But Christians might want to think twice about reading that story. There is a literary tradition of retelling stories in a more modern setting. West Side Story is pretty much Romeo and Julliet reset in the Upper Westside of Manhattan. The week after a Christian reads that story it just might be retold in a modern setting.

Resetting the story of the Samaritan would have those who walked by being the 'good Christians' of our time. While several things come to mind for the Samaritan, in the context of this thread it just has to be a drag queen!
One has to remember that the samaritans were the proverbial "enemies of the people" of the ancient jews. Which meant, as it always does with in groups defining their enemies, that they were the people living on the next hill over with a society and religion that was just similiar enough to their own to make the differences stand out more sharply.

By the way, there are still about a thousand kicking around. If their faith had been more successfull, maybe we'd be talking about the story of the "good jew" today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,675.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I don't really have strong feelings either way, although I am a little curious as to why as well. My gut reaction is that they just want to make the right mad.

I'm sure people do drag for various reasons. Some masochistic, some to express their feminine feelings. I know Nazi concentration camp guards would sometimes host drag shows, lol.
E3nBeQCWUAEXDpn

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,675.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The right needed someone new to demonize, and drag queens got elected.

Next up...who knows? People who enjoy musical theatre?
It has to be something related to sexuality, gender or genitals in general. Many people can't stop themselves from worrying about what's going on in other people's pants and if those going ons are according to their regulations. Assuming they lose this culture war, as they always do after a generation or so, my personal guess would be another sexual subgroup, like swingers or people who enjoy BDSM.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
We have had cross dressers and drag queens almost for as long as we have been a country. They have been in movies, in vaudeville, shows (Remember Rue Paul?) televisions shows etc. But in the last 18 months they have been attracted to children (I am NOT speaking sexually) (repeat, I AM NOT SPEAKING SEXUALLLY) (REPEAT, I AM NOT SPEAKING SEXUALLY).

My curiosity asks why? I'm not asking if it is right or wrong - I am asking what is their motivation to read books to children?

It's just so antithetical to their purposes and audiences of the past. Their mission has always been entertaining and titillating mostly a male dominated adult audience.

What is their purpose?
They want to normalise their wickedness. It's like Hitler being filmed laughing and chatting with friends while walking his dog. Who could distrust a vegetarian dog lover, right? Hitler also paid attention to children. He knew that he could have their loyalty for life if he got them at their most impressionable.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
As far as I understand, it is a spirit of Lust. Spirits can have doors opened to them inadvertantly (by the person) through different ways. One way I heard is, have they accidently dabblled in the occult/. Went to a Fortune Teller or something? That could bring evil spirits.
Maybe they picked up a spirit of Lust while staying at a Motel or something? I've heard that Motels are favorite hangouts for spirits of Lust. Maybe the spirit of Lust had a friend with him, the spirit of perversion or something?

I wonder if a Homosexual could be cured by a Spirit filled Christian taking authority over the spirit and casting it out?
And renounce the fortune teller and say a Binding Prayer against it...what would happen? Jesus did more casting out of evil spirits than anything else! So we should too, as Christian Brothers & Sisters.. We have been given the authority.
Exactly. I've ben delivered from both lust and the occult. I was raised with a demon, summoned by my mother's family. My father was at war in Korea at the time. The demon was supposedly for my protection. In spite of Satan's best efforts, Jesus saved me. I was set free from the occult spirit and delivered of lust. The lust likely came in while I was a teenager in the military. I met some people who knew their authority in Christ and they cast those spirits out of me. It was a great relief and freedom.

Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It has to be something related to sexuality, gender or genitals in general. Many people can't stop themselves from worrying about what's going on in other people's pants and if those going ons are according to their regulations. Assuming they lose this culture war, as they always do after a generation or so, my personal guess would be another sexual subgroup, like swingers or people who enjoy BDSM.
Also, it will probably be something one or two of the most vocal critics can be discovered indulging in secretly....because if there's one thing that defines the modern day GOP it's irony.

-- A2SG, usually unintentional, but still.....

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.