PJPAKER1

Jun 19, 2016
Maryland
✟15,654.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
My reason tells me that it is His mercy on this side of the grave. I believe this life is about 70 to 80 years of God's mercy where God gives me a chance to repent and be saved through Christ. I must admit on this side of the grave, this life seems awfully long, and seems all there is to my existence. It is not easy to wait for the fulfillment of Scripture as my pride makes me doubt. God can stop giving my body breath of life any night when I'm in sleep. At times, I even prayed to God to end life, but he didn't. Does anyone have any other thought about why God is keeping you alive?

Reactions: Godlovesmetwo

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟545,610.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My reason tells me that it is His mercy on this side of the grave. I believe this life is about 70 to 80 years of God's mercy where God gives me a chance to repent and be saved through Christ. I must admit on this side of the grave, this life seems awfully long, and seems all there is to my existence. It is not easy to wait for the fulfillment of Scripture as my pride makes me doubt. God can stop giving my body breath of life any night when I'm in sleep. At times, I even prayed to God to end life, but he didn't. Does anyone have any other thought about why God is keeping you alive?

Well, I know why God is keeping me alive, and it is because He has a strong calling on my life. My advice to you would be to seek Him in prayer continuously until you find out what yours is. For all you know, you could have a tremendous purpose for being alive, and as a result He has been keeping you alive all this time hoping you would finally come to Him and ask Him about it.

Reactions: Cturtle
Upvote 0

Cturtle

Jesus, My Savior and Lord is my hiding place
Nov 30, 2015
My Citizenship is in Heaven
✟17,740.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Greetings PJPARKER1,

God has specific things that He is created us to do while we are on this earth. The Bible says that before the foundation of the world each one of our books were written. People for us to minister to, people who need the comfort that we ourselves have received from the Lord.

Much fellowship with Him, while we are here is something God desires. He desires we get to know Him, by reading His Word and putting it into practice. There are so many things that He desires we do, and when we obey then we gain rewards here on earth (blessings) and also in heaven. God wants to know how much we are going to obey Him here so that He can k is what we are to do in heaven... some will be reigning over cities.

For me, i am called to be an encourager (as are we all) and a Word seed sower. Bringing truth and wisdom unto others, so that they too may gain wisdom and understanding of God's Word. I also am called to do what every one else is called to do and that is share the Gospel with others.

Will be praying you find your place in His Body, where He desires for you to be. It's where your joy, peace and blessings are.

God bless you with an abundance of grace and peace

The Lord bless you and watch, guard, and keep you; The Lord make His face to shine upon and enlighten you and be gracious (kind, merciful, and giving favor) to you; The Lord lift up His [approving] countenance upon you and give you peace (tranquility of heart and life continually).
Numbers 6:24‭-‬26 AMPC

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
At times, I even prayed to God to end life,
There must be a lot of people who do this. I'm guessing those in awful situations such as bed-ridden and unable to move without assistance. Also those stuck in war-town countries, tortured and bullied by all sides. I haven't reached that stage yet nor am I looking forward to the day when the sun stops shining in my life.

Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0

Cturtle

Jesus, My Savior and Lord is my hiding place
Nov 30, 2015
My Citizenship is in Heaven
✟17,740.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
There must be a lot of people who do this. I'm guessing those in awful situations such as bed-ridden and unable to move without assistance. Also those stuck in war-town countries, tortured and bullied by all sides. I haven't reached that stage yet nor am I looking forward to the day when the sun stops shining in my life.

I'll be praying for you my friend.... For a believer, shedding this earth suit is transition off to heaven, and nothing to be afraid of, but somethimg to look forward to.

Living in a place where there is no curse, no pain, nothing but peace and joy.

Blessings to you abundantly

Reactions: Godlovesmetwo
Upvote 0