What is the inheritance of those who believe in JESUS CHRIST and are saved?

Michael George

Jun 28, 2016
India
✟15,250.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Celibate
Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of GOD is eternal life in CHRIST JESUS our LORD.

So, the inheritance given graciously to those who believe in JESUS CHRIST and are saved and who have been adopted as GOD’S sons and daughters is ETERNAL LIFE,in which we have:

-The greatest privilege,pleasure,honor and joy of being in the presence of the HOLY TRINITY ONE GOD,and having a deep and intimate fellowship and communion with HIM.

-The great blessing of being given Glorified Spiritual bodies,so that we will never sin and we will be perfectly Holy and Righteous.

-The great blessing of living in the New Heavens and New Earth where there is no more death, no more disease, no more sorrow, no more pain, no more hatred, and no more evil.There will only be eternal bliss and joy as we glorify GOD and enjoy HIM forever!!!

Praise and Glory be to GOD for HIS grace,love and mercy towards us!!!

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
so true...
-The great blessing of living in the New Heavens and New Earth where there is no more death, no more disease, no more sorrow, no more pain, no more hatred, and no more evil.There will only be eternal bliss and joy as we glorify GOD and enjoy HIM forever!!!

120927-590x393.jpg

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Ephesians 1:13 the New International version says...
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

the-holy-spirit-2-by-boyvee-12-638.jpg

Thank you Lord for your Holy Spirit

Upvote 0

Michael George

Jun 28, 2016
India
✟15,250.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Celibate
Ephesians 1:13 the New International version says...
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

the-holy-spirit-2-by-boyvee-12-638.jpg

Thank you Lord for your Holy Spirit

Romans 8:15-17
15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.

Thank you LORD for YOUR HOLY SPIRIT!

Upvote 0

crossnote

Berean
Site Supporter
May 16, 2010
So. Cal.
✟250,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.
(Rom 5:10)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Our inheritance is "The Joy of the Lord
Now and forevermore!
Because He was the
Good News Of Great Joy
And the Angels Sang
Joy To the World
The Lord is Come!
Let Every Heart
Prepare Him Room!

...Praise to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ...

joytotheworldflexx.jpg

Upvote 0

Propianotuner

Aug 16, 2016
Manteca, CA
✟7,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Revelation 2:7

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

2:11

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

2:17

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

2:26-29

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
And I will give him the morning star.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

When the Lord Jesus here, speaking to John, says "morning star" He is actually using the symbol of the sun to refer to Himself. So here's the last and greatest of the gifts: "I will give you Me."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When the Lord Jesus here, speaking to John, says "morning star" He is actually using the symbol of the sun to refer to Himself. So here's the last and greatest of the gifts: "I will give you Me."
jesus-the-morning-star-quote-revelation-22-16.jpg

Reactions: Propianotuner
Upvote 0