What is the inheritance of those who believe in JESUS CHRIST and are saved?

Michael George

Jun 28, 2016
India
✟15,250.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Celibate
Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of GOD is eternal life in CHRIST JESUS our LORD.

So, the inheritance given graciously to those who believe in JESUS CHRIST and are saved and who have been adopted as GOD’S sons and daughters is ETERNAL LIFE,in which we have:

-The greatest privilege,pleasure,honor and joy of being in the presence of the HOLY TRINITY ONE GOD,and having a deep and intimate fellowship and communion with HIM.

-The great blessing of being given Glorified Spiritual bodies,so that we will never sin and we will be perfectly Holy and Righteous.

-The great blessing of living in the New Heavens and New Earth where there is no more death, no more disease, no more sorrow, no more pain, no more hatred, and no more evil.There will only be eternal bliss and joy as we glorify GOD and enjoy HIM forever!!!

Praise and Glory be to GOD for HIS grace,love and mercy towards us!!!

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Our inheritance is as follows, and would include things I do not know of:

- 7 victories in revelation have gifts see Revelation 2 and Revelation 3 for the rewards
- Seated on the throne with Christ
- Made a pillar in New Jerusalem, Our Name Written in that City, and we receive Christ's New Name
- Robe of Righteousness, where Christ acknowledges us before the Father
- Right to eat from the tree of life in heaven (eternal life)
- Freedom from the second death
- Hidden Manna, White Stone with a New Name known only to the one who receives it
- Iron Scepter to rule over the nations
8th - Kept from the hour of trial which comes upon the whole of Earth (Available to the church of Philadelphia)

- 5 Crowns for Believers
tumblr_nel0rm2zl21s71j9io1_500.jpg

Life, Incorruptible, Righteousness, Glory, Rejoicing

- A Mansion in New Jerusalem John 14:2

The room we get from the Father and Christ in New Jerusalem, is part of the heavenly city which is in heaven. This city is a box in measurement:

The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long. - Revelation 21:116

nj1.jpg

I personally believe the city is multi layered tall, not just a bottom floor. It has enough room for the old testament Jews and all the Christians who were and will be saved.

This is an amazing video which will help a great deal, just ignore the beginning about the "Islamic Antichrist":

---------------------------------

Now, the most important reward in Christ, are the people who Christ saves:

And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. - Malachi 3:17

We are God's treasure, the jewels of his eye, when God made stars he was thinking of us Christians when he made them. We are like stars in the night, and then when God's glory shines everywhere, there will be no night, but we will still be stars in his glory. But while it is night, we are the light of the world.

And so the most treasured inheritance into eternity, are the people who inherit the kingdom and then eternity because we will have eternity with God and his Son Jesus.

Upvote 0

Michael George

Jun 28, 2016
India
✟15,250.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Celibate
The Bible says we are co-hairs with Jesus Christ.
Romans 8:16-17
16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.

JESUS CHRIST is the one and only perfect covenant keeper, and the only one who inherits the covenant blessings.
But HE graciously shares the covenant blessings with all those who believe in HIM and are saved.So we inherit the covenant blessings IN CHRIST.
But we cannot partake of the blessings fully until the JESUS CHRIST comes back and establishes the New Heavens and New Earth.
AMEN,COME LORD JESUS!!!

Upvote 0

Michael George

Jun 28, 2016
India
✟15,250.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Celibate
Our inheritance is as follows, and would include things I do not know of:

- 7 victories in revelation have gifts see Revelation 2 and Revelation 3 for the rewards
- Seated on the throne with Christ
- Made a pillar in New Jerusalem, Our Name Written in that City, and we receive Christ's New Name
- Robe of Righteousness, where Christ acknowledges us before the Father
- Right to eat from the tree of life in heaven (eternal life)
- Freedom from the second death
- Hidden Manna, White Stone with a New Name known only to the one who receives it
- Iron Scepter to rule over the nations
8th - Kept from the hour of trial which comes upon the whole of Earth (Available to the church of Philadelphia)

- 5 Crowns for Believers
tumblr_nel0rm2zl21s71j9io1_500.jpg

Life, Incorruptible, Righteousness, Glory, Rejoicing

- A Mansion in New Jerusalem John 14:2

The room we get from the Father and Christ in New Jerusalem, is part of the heavenly city which is in heaven. This city is a box in measurement:

The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long. - Revelation 21:116

nj1.jpg

I personally believe the city is multi layered tall, not just a bottom floor. It has enough room for the old testament Jews and all the Christians who were and will be saved.

This is an amazing video which will help a great deal, just ignore the beginning about the "Islamic Antichrist":

---------------------------------

Now, the most important reward in Christ, are the people who Christ saves:

And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. - Malachi 3:17

We are God's treasure, the jewels of his eye, when God made stars he was thinking of us Christians when he made them. We are like stars in the night, and then when God's glory shines everywhere, there will be no night, but we will still be stars in his glory. But while it is night, we are the light of the world.

And so the most treasured inheritance into eternity, are the people who inherit the kingdom and then eternity because we will have eternity with God and his Son Jesus.

Heaven is glorious because of GOD-
And then HIS people-not because of what HIS people are in themselves,but because of what GOD has made them to be!
Praise and Glory be to GOD for HIS grace,love and mercy towards us!!!

Upvote 0

Michael George

Jun 28, 2016
India
✟15,250.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Celibate
Our inheritance- - -LIFE, not just in terms of quantity but also in terms of quality.

GOD will strengthen all HIS children according to HIS will to be able to live for HIS Glory,here on earth and in the New Heavens and the New Earth.
GOD saved us for HIMSELF.
I want to quote Paul Washer from one of his sermons on 'Genuine Regeneration'-
"If GOD wants to put you in a life of comfort and ease,it is for HIM.If HE wants to send you to the most vile place on earth to die as a martyr,it is for HIM."
Let YOUR will be done LORD on earth as it is in heaven.Amen

Last edited:
Reactions: crossnote
Upvote 0