What is the Falsification for Abiogenesis and Theory of Evolution?

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which is all something of a red herring, and perhaps explains the creationists' fascination with Dawkins and his atheism.
Please explain your fascination with thinking people are fascinated with him. He certainly wouldn't make my list of the most fascinating people in the world.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Please explain your fascination with thinking people are fascinated with him. He certainly wouldn't make my list of the most fascinating people in the world.
You've been going on about him for some time. It's boring and off-topic for this thread.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

SelfSim

A non "-ist"
Jun 23, 2014
✟177,142.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
As if there's something wrong with believing that the world was created by a loving God.
Yes, understanding that makes people wise.
Self-imposed isolation from the ability to research objective reality, comes to mind.

The 'God' concept is like a black hole .. everything gravitates towards it.
Beliefs don't necessarily have to be held in that particular way .. but their associated undistinguished beliefs, (invariably admitted alongside the initial fundamental belief), end up producing that precise outcome .. because they invariably become enmeshed with logical reasoning (which was focused on believing in the existence of 'truth')..

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Lol, right! You aren't a god and you would not have the ability to do anything but tremble. We are dust mites compared to any conception of an Almighty being.

If I'm trembling that much maybe I'd be better off with a swift crushing, rather than exist in perpetual fear. Though that isn't the sort of action I would consider to be decent, or moral, and certainly not worthy of worship. But, I'm not scared of your god.

Upvote 0

Frank Robert

Feb 18, 2021
KW
✟127,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I still don't know why you think I would demean people who are living in a certain sin.
Read what I said not what you believe I said. I am happy to hear you don't demean people for what you believe is sinful, but sad to hear you still do not understand that because you believe something does not mean others share your belief and that is a form of ignorance.

• Agree
Reactions: Speedwell
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Read what I said not what you believe I said. I am happy to hear you don't demean people for what you believe is sinful, but sad to hear you still do not understand that because you believe something does not mean others share your belief and that is a form of ignorance.
Of course I don't think everyone shares my belief. Where do you get that?

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If I'm trembling that much maybe I'd be better off with a swift crushing, rather than exist in perpetual fear.
That's just it, the fear is only the beginning. It becomes adoration and then friendship. Imagine knowing the most powerful being ever as a best friend.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
That's just it, the fear is only the beginning. It becomes adoration and then friendship. Imagine knowing the most powerful being ever as a best friend.
Chuck Norris can be my best friend?

Awesome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How do I meet this guy?
If you're talking about Jesus, give Him a call.

His number is Jeremiah 333.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If you're talking about Jesus, give Him a call.

His number is Jeremiah 333.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Have you tried this?

Upvote 0

Bertrand Russell White

Apr 5, 2021
Brockville
✟21,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Married
That's because (and this is a shot in the dark) you've never read anything he's written. He's a brilliant scientist, an excellent writer (his scientific books are much better than the ones on religion) and not afraid to call it as he sees it.

Agreed

Upvote 0