What is the closest thing around you game....

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,254.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
My Bay City Rollers t-shirt.

closest thing that if you met a space alien and he said he was already bored with Earth and asked you to show him something cool or interesting

Reactions: lucypevensie
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,254.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This is interesting, because I was going to say the Six Flags on the edge of town, but then I remembered this little bitty park called Kiddie Park that's closer to me. I checked to see if it still existed and it does, although it's been moved to a location a couple hundred yards away. Its website claims it is the oldest children's amusement park in America, which is a pretty bold claim. It doesn't seem to make any top ten list of oldest amusement parks, but I guess it still could be the oldest children's amusement park. It's a cute park. I remember a little roller coaster that's slow and only about 4 feet off the ground at it's highest. I have a Kiddie Park t-shirt which I acquired as a teenager and wore it "ironically" (as today's teens say, though I'm not sure teens of today know what the word irony means), and even though it was way too small for me. Let's see, what else can I tell you? Ah, that's probably more than you wanted to know about something you don't care about. :D

closest thing that's fragrant

• Informative
Reactions: lucypevensie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.