Philip33

Nov 2, 2016
Bulgaria
✟15,529.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I think that sin is seperation from God because God is perfect and all loving and we are created in His image but because we are lower, weaker and more timid than His creations i.e Angels, we often fall short of God and His Glory, Love and Wisdom and in turn commit sin, and although there are wages of sin described in the Bible absolutely everyone who has commited sin is a criminal according to the law of God regardless if it was something fatal or something mundane and simple but this is where Christ came to pay these wages so that we can be with God again and Jesus said that he did not came to cancel the validility of the Old Testament but to Fulffill it.

In the Old Testament God gave man laws to follow so that they would not sin against Him, everyone fell short but God promised a saviour that Job and Isaiah talked about.

In the New Testament when this Saviour comes He gives a new law 'Love one another as I have loved you', and He also says 'If anyone wants to follow Me let them deny themselves and pick up their cross to follow me'.

This is all of my knowledge about sin, ultimately it is us falling short of the Glory of God.

Upvote 0