justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I am the type that I will sit to the back and side of a room/function/service to observe what is going on and make my decisions on what I see and hear. Plus, among other duties assigned, was also recon/scout in the Army (go out and observe and report back). So here I am (well, have been here for a couple months now).

Upvote 0

Kazahel

Dec 6, 2005
✟15,276.00
Faith
Mine was inspired by a book on Tetragrammaton. Its the angel that goes with my star sign which was also connected to alot of music I was listening to. It all kinda tied in after the fact though which was the strange thing about it. Its even got my favorite number in there..
K4z4hel :thumbsup: lol!

Ahh mines a long story. Google it. :p :wave:

:)

Upvote 0

Ethos711

If only I had a dollar every time you said that..
May 29, 2005
St. Paul, Minnesota
✟8,984.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ethos is a brand of water that is sold for a cause.
The founder had the water for water concept.
You buy Ethos water, and money from that is sent to a foundation in africa called the "Ethos foundation" and what it does is it gives/helps communitys around africa get clean water. Its like every 1/4 of children die from not having clean water

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MaebirdFliesFree

Nov 21, 2005
Beautiful Midwestern USA
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
MaryRose86 said:
My name is Mary Rose, and I was born in 1986. :)
Mine is my middle name, Mae (which I like to go by on forums) and I added "bird" to it to give me wings, so "flies" automatically makes sense, then "free" which when added with the rest: gives me the freedom I've always wished I had, and now have with Christ. :)

Upvote 0