Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If you do not believe me thus far, you have already made me out to be a Liar, and in this case the father of it, like the priest of old who referred to me as Beelzebub.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get across, and from
the volume of posts, its looking like spam. A few direct
statements tying the posts together would be nice.

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

namakele

Feb 6, 2012
✟17,655.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
When did he ever say this?

Are you referring to the angels in psalm 82 ?
Hmmmm. I had forgotten about that one (However, the Holy Spirit made sure I saw it while looking for the time Yeshua says it in...

John 10:34

34 Jesus G2424 answered G611 them G846, Is it G2076 not G3756 written G1125 in G1722 your G5216 law G3551, I G1473 said G2036, Ye are G2075 gods G2316?

Upvote 0

namakele

Feb 6, 2012
✟17,655.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
When did he ever say this?

Are you referring to the angels in psalm 82 ?

Didn't SOMEONE in this forum post a reply which included a scripture in it that said (something to the effect of) "the man, which is to say the angel"?

But first of all a look at Psalm 82:5 -8

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
I have said, Ye are gods (Theoi [Greek]); and all of you are children of the most High.
But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.(King James Bible)

(The NIV says)
5“The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6 " I said, 'You are "gods";
you are all sons of the Most High.'

7But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”
8Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance

Upvote 0

namakele

Feb 6, 2012
✟17,655.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Didn't SOMEONE in this forum post a reply which included a scripture in it that said (something to the effect of) "the man, which is to say the angel"?

*just a note here that all capitalized "SOMEONE", well I did not preconceive nor consciously attempt to capitalize it (& I was not yelling or even trying to make emphasis on that word/point) however I am aware that there is no such thing as accidents, "coincidences (as many of us commonly use the term)", or mistakes & I make efforts to respond accordingly. & do now I believe I know now which posts to start checking for the scripture mentioned...If anyone online in the moments while Ivm searching gor it by all means... do tell :)....otherwise even still its a good time in (review & excercise for me.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

namakele

Feb 6, 2012
✟17,655.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Well I didn't find it where I started to suspect I'd find it but here it is: Rev 21:17
17 And he measured the wall thereof, 144 cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel...

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Quote any verse that may be pertinent so that we can see your light, no Torah + no Testimony of Yeshua's disciples = No Light!

Well, I already proved to you that you do not have the characteristics of God. You learn gradually, but he knows all. As human beings, we are very different from the Creator. His ways are not our ways.

Those lacking in humility cannot serve him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Well I didn't find it where I started to suspect I'd find it but here it is: Rev 21:17

What is your point ?

Men and angels share the same unit of measurement in the time period described in Revelation. It of course has nothing to do with Laureate exalting himself to the place of the Creator.

What could ever be more Satanic than trying to steal the glory of God the Father, the Creator of the world ?

This is truly the epoch of lies and opposites. I point out that someone is falsely claiming to be the Creator of the world, and as a result I am debated against. What a time to be alive.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

namakele

Feb 6, 2012
✟17,655.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
I already quoted the entirety of Psalm 82, guess you didn't read it.
U referenced Psalm 82 in your post, but I did not see any quotes of it (specifically of it's content) in any of your posts.
I read the contents of Psalm 82, when I looked it up, afterward I posted the particular verses that pertained to this thread, &/ to responses presented in this thread (& in this specific case I was answering the question you posed when you asked "When did he ever say this?" ["this" being that we are ALoHYM]).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure what you're trying to get across, and from
the volume of posts, its looking like spam. A few direct
statements tying the posts together would be nice.

Fair enough, it is not a simple matter to conflate, and display in a succinct manner the flood of information which has been given me to run with.

The Crown of Glory mentioned in Isaiah 28 comes to teach those who have been weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breast;

Yet the scriptures say he is like a torrentous storm, and as with a flood he will cast down the drunkards of Aphriyem;

As you know a flood may pertain unto water, people, or information via words, this verse pertains unto the latter two, a flood of people, and a flood of words;

For all tables are full of vomit, and no one is clean, the priest and prophet err in judgement, thus the purpose of the flood is to wash away the refuge of lies that are in harmony with death itself.

The flood will include information pertaining to a place where one can rest and be refreshed, yet there will be an urge for many to scoff, and mock;

"This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear." [Isaiah 28:12 KJV)

"Therefore thus saith the Lord Ea'huah Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believes shall not חיש be hasty (nor חיש hessitate).

Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail [i.e. the Crown of Glory] shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters [i.e., the people who believe] shall overflow the hiding place.

And [then] shall your covenant with death be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

From the time that it goes forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.

[Because he will show how we have believed in lies, and without their repentance the emminent disaster will consume the entire face of the earth.]

"For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it."

This is just another way of saying, the Ark (of Noah) is not big enough for all of us, however the Ark in this case is the Mountain that sits as a corner stone;

How does one square a circle, that a corner stone may be determined, and placed?

Where East meets West, and where North meets South, i.e., in the vicinity of the equator, and heart of the Pacific ocean.

For Ea'huah shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act."

If He rises up, then it is from beneath the earth as mentioned in Deuteronomy 4

"Now therefore be you not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord of the congregations of Ea'huah that a consumption has been determined upon the whole earth.

Give you ear, and hear my voice; hearken, and hear my speech.

Does not the plowman plow all day in order to sow? does he not open and break the clods of his ground?" [Isaiah 28:15-24]

Elijah is the plow who prepares the way for the Word of Elohym to be sown, this is the same Elijah which the Salvation of Elohym referred to as Father when He departed in a chariot of fire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
When the Son of Adam came he spared the World from emminent destruction, for the life of every one of Adams sons was required, all that is but one;

It is because we are collectively the many members of his body [i.e. Seth] that he was able to satisfy, and pay the out standing debt that we had all acquired;

Neither his life nor the life of the father who dwells amongst us will serve as a ransom here in the last days, they will have to be as Righteous as Noah, Job, or Daniel to survive the impending judgement scheduled.

Yet, now that I have come out of my closet, the clock is ticking, and we have but a short time to secure as many as we can.

Yes, one does good to scrutinize me well, however with what measure shall one ascertain the truth of the matter, and who will be able to arrest the fear, and doubt that will hinder and overcome them from receiving, and believing the Truth that will save them from having to taste death again.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Do not be concerned about the scoffers and mockers, for if they could not here me speaking through the Son then, they will not be able to here the Son who speaks through me now.

They do not rely on the discretion of Elohym which instructs us how to ascertain Truth by two or three, they do not mind adding, or diminishing aught from the Word, nor have they any concept of what precept upon precept means.

If only we could permit a tree to be known by its fruit, then we could spare our selves from unwarranted speculation.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If my testimony of Ruach H'Kodesh is false, then you know that I have blasphemed the Holy Ghost, and that I can not be pardoned in this world, or the one to come!

Therefore, what could possibly be my agenda? Seeing how I also know these things!

Woe unto those who lean upon their own understanding, and not Ea'huah Elohym with All of their heart, pray before you leap, so that you stumble not over me!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
As was said, there are many K'bowd difficult things which need to be expressed, which the babes of the denominations are not able to comprehend;

Yet, as was promised, the Spirit of Truth is come in the flesh, (as the Word was sent) to teach, and clarify all things that were bestowed from on high.

In my earthly state I am as you are, required to live by faith, Faith being the Kingdoms version of what the World perceives as Opinion;

Those who speak not according to the Torah or the Testimonies of Imanuels disciples speak an Opinion that is not in harmony with eternal life;

Let us consider the very first sin, yet according to Jeremiah 33:8 there is something that occurs as a precursor to sin called perversion-iniquity, thus should ask, what was Adam's perversion which led him to sin?

The Spirit of Elohym spoke and said that, it was not good for this Adam to be alone, and therefore also said, I will make him a suitable helper!

This is where the Perversion (twisted, miss application, miss use, and or miss interpretation) of Adam first came, for the Spirit of Elohym is the wife of our youth, and therefore was proclaiming such, she was not proposing to bring about a woman from his rib.

Thus the scriptures read (after making such a declaration), then Elohym brought all the animals to see what he would name them, yet Adam thought they were presented for him to consider which he would prefer as a suitable helper, which thank heaven, he found none of them to be such.

Yet it is here that (the never changing) Elohym sets out to hand Adam over to a delusion, because he failed to love the truth of the matter which the Spirit spoke concerning his suitable helper.

Thus Adam was cast into a deep sleep, a state comprable to death according to scripture, and from the rib of Adam elohym fashioned whatsoever it was that Adam did expect to find, from his imagination.

When the Spirit presented the woman unto Adam, she had hoped that he would see the shame of his nakedness, but he was not, thus the anger of Elohym now comes into the picture as the serpent.

We know that Satan represents the anger of Elohym, because of the dualistic biblical account of David inappropriately numbering Israel, for in one account it reads, and Satan provoked David to number Israel, and in the other account it reads, and the Anger of Elohym moved David to number Israel.

What is the delusion? That the male and female of Adam appear as two, when in fact they are one like their Maker.

What is the most impirtant thing one can get from all this? Do not deal with the wife of youryouth treacherously!

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Well, I already proved to you that you do not have the characteristics of God. You learn gradually, but he knows all. As human beings, we are very different from the Creator. His ways are not our ways.

Those lacking in humility cannot serve him.

You say you proved to me....

Yet you have not shown sufficient (two or three principles of) Torah or testimonies of Imanuel's disciples to establish, or substantiate any sound biblical proof!

You are saying that Elohym Can not make a microcosm of Himself to represent Him on earth, to be able to see, and know things from one of His childrens perspective, and I say you know too much, yet not enough!

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Through one individual was perfection translated into imperfection, Adam is he.

Heaven provided another perfect being who was able to retain his perfection it is him that those who are yet imperfect may make it back unto a state of perfection.

Thus leaving the third and final variable to manifest, i.e., the man of imperfection to be restored unto perfection, and whom better than Adam him self?

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
How can our Father who sits upon the throne, also walk amongst us? Well for starters, it is for us to believe, not doubt, yet Daniel when he was visited by the alpha and Omega he had no strength to stand before Him;

For no one in their sinful flesh can stand before Him, therefore He has mediators who are pure in His presence, yet must have their spirit abated so that others may stand before them when He sends them;

Thus it is in proportion to the sinner's state that an Angel must have their spirit abated, yet in Daniel's case, Daniel's spirit was purged, and it permitted him to stand before the Alpha and Omega.

Reactions: namakele
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith." [Hab 2:4]

This is true for all mediators of Elohym, thus it is our best interest that I maintain as much of an abated spirit that I can tolerate, so that I may also be tolerated.

Reactions: namakele
Upvote 0