MJ Only What If?

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"You have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, you might believe." [John 14:28-29]

"But now I go my way to him that Sent me; yet not one of you asks me, Where are you going?

But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow has filled your heart.

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

And when he is come, he will reprove the World of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and you see me no more;

Of judgment, because the Prince of this World has been judged.

I have yet many things to say unto you, but you can not bear them now.

However when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak on his own; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you.

All things that the Father has are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you.

A little while, and you shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saying to us, A little while, and you shall no longer see me: and again, a little while, and you shall see me: only, Because I go to the Father?

They said therefore, -What is this- that he is saying, A little while? we can not figure out nor comprehend what he is saying.

Now Y'shua was well aware of what they desired to ask of him, and said unto them, Do you inquire among yourselves of what I said, A little while, and you shall not see me: and again, a little while, and you shall see me?

Honestly! I am telling you the Truth, Though you may weep and lament, while the World rejoices; for you will be sorrowful, however your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

A Woman when she is in travail has sorrow, because her hour has come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembers no more the anguish, for joy that a Man is Born into the World.

And why are you now become sorrowful: for I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice, and no Man will be able to take your joy away from you.

Yet on that day you shall ask me nothing! Honestly! I am telling you the Truth! Whatsoever you shall ask the Father in my name, he will provide it for you.

Up unto this moment, you have asked nothing in my name: ask, and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.

These things have I spoken unto you using puzzling riddles: but the time shall come, when I shall no longer speak to you using puzzling riddles, but I shall show you plainly of the Father." [John 16:5-25]

The Son clearly said, that, he shall show you plainly of (or is that, from, and through) the Father!?!

According to the many pertinent pieces of this puzzling riddle all of these cases prove to be True!

For he said that, he would be in the Father aka the Spirit of Truth, and as the Comforter whom he shall Send in his name, which is the first indication that the Father shall Come in the office of an Angel bearing divine authority;

The Son also said that, the World will no longer see him! He did not say that the World will no longer see the Father! Who mind you is the express image of the Son!

Thus we shall no longer see the Son, but in a little while we shall see the Father, yet the puzzle stipulates that, He shall not speak on his own accord but whatsoever He hears from the Son, that is what He shall speak.

And thus establishing a second indication that the Father shall come as an Angel, a Messenger who is Sent, mind you this is the same context which he spoke concerning John the baptist;

"...Y'shua began to say to the multitudes concerning John, What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken by the Ruach spirt-wind!

But what were you expecting to see?

A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, those who wear soft clothing are in kings’ houses.

So what did you go out (there in the wilderness) expecting to see? A prophet! yes! I say unto you! But not just a prophet.

For this is the one of whom it is written, Behold, I Send מלאכי my Messenger-Angel before your face, who shall prepare your Way before you.

Honestly I am telling you, Among them who are born of a women, there has not risen one Greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding whosoever is least in the Kingdom of Heaven is Greater than Him.

[Because the Son was also born of a Woman, he is professing that John was Greater than himself;

Notwithstanding, the Least in the Kingdom are Greater than Him in size, He being One among Many, where the least in the Kingdom are numerically greater than His single micro-cosmic form;

Priority wise, they are also Greater in importance than himself, for the Righteous one who comes to prepare a Way does not lack in direction;

But those who break the least commandment, and teach others to do so as well, they are lacking in Direction when it comes to the Path of our Faith.]

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the Kingdom of Heaven permits violence, and the violent take it by force.

For all the prophets of the Torah (scriptures) prophesied until John.

And if you will receive it, this is Elijah, who was expected to come.

Whosoever has ears to hear, let them hear." [Matthew 11:7-15]

On that day, says the Son, you will realize that I am in the Father, who comes in the Gory of the Son.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
According to Y'shua we know that there shall be a day of resurrection where Avraham may be found in the Kingdom, and we also being resurrected are instructed in Isaiah 51 to Seek him, just as Y'shua instructed us to seek the Kingdom.

Y'shua was asked on two occassions for a Sign, as a token of evidence, which the Jews, and priests could accept as proof of his divine authority, and that he was indeed sent to say, and do the things which the Father spoke, and performed through him.

Unto the priests he said, an evil, and adultress generation seeks after a sign, therefore no Sign shall be given unto it, but the Sign of Jonah, for as Jonah was three days, and three nights in the heart of the תנה (tanah) Whale, so shall the Son of Adam be in the heart of the earth.

The term עול 'evil' and זנה 'adulterous' are not only a reference to the immature עול 'Babe' stature of the Jews of his generation, and the unfaithful זנה 'over indulgerous' priest who were real זנה Pro's, primarily, doing it for money, or personal gain.

For from the mouth of עולים babes has He ordained Praise, and from the mouth of the תנה 'Dragon, Whale, or Mercenary (who renders service for money or personal gain)' comes the Word of Elohym.

Y'shua said that they have made the commandment of Elohym of none effect with their traditions, calling them hypocrites, saying...

"This people draw close to me with their mouth, and honours me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

But in vain they do worship me, teaching the precepts of men as if it were scriptural doctrine." [Matthew 15:6-9]

תנה lit. 'Dragon' is a reference to Lucifer the Light bearer, The Word of Elohym is the Light, and the Priest are the ones who are commissioned to bear it.

תנה lit. 'Whale' is the Earth, aka the Rock & Consuming fire Sitting in the center of שמים (sh'meyim) the Throne of Elohym.

תנה in a third context would be the Mercenary Mercury, aka the Messenger of Elohym, in Hebrew מלאכי אלהים 'Malachi' which pertains unto Two Messengers who are One, Twins, express images of one another, which could only pertain to the Father, and Son, the Spirit of Truth, and the Word of Elohym.

And yes, they also do it for the Money i.e., those who bear His image and likeness, and have His superinscription written on them, these are the tithes mentioned in the book of Malachi which the priest have reportedly robbed from Him.

Now the fact that these two מלאכי Angels of Elohym are Messengers unequivocably means that they are Sent by Elohym, specifying that it is the Spirit of Truth (Father) who sent the Son into the World, and the Son who sends the Spirit of Truth.

The World says, but a Spirit is invisable, it can not be seen, or touched! Well, the Spoken Word of Elohym is also Spirit, and that did not prevent him from being manifested in the Flesh.

"I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Yet a little while, and the World shall no longer see me; but you see me: because I live, you shall live also.

On that day you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you." [John 14:18-20]

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic
Not sure I want to witness that ........................
Picture yourself at the Camp of God looking over the crowd that has gathered outside... it is after the thousand years.. it is the last time the two groups will meet... and then the end comes for them...

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
quote "In my earthly state.."

As opposed to ??

As for Adam and Eve, they had nothing to be ashamed about.
As you noted yourself, they are one. Each owning the other,
and with no shame being naked together. And what are clothes
to Yahweh, who is spirit, and sees all?

Today, we cannot be one in flesh, as that flesh is twisted by sin.
Selfishness and vanity and all other vices keep us from totally
bonding together.

As I mentioned before, (and many are not strange to this phenomena where either virtue goes out from them, or they find thrmselves immediately zapped of all strength in the presence of another), in order for the one who sits upon the throne, to also walk Amongst us His Spirit must abate in proportion to what the inhabitants of the World can withstand without colapsing before Him.

Iniquity-Perversion comes before Sin, thus if the evrnt in the garden constitutes the first Sin, Where is the Iniquity-Perversion of Adam which superceeds Sin?

According to Scripture Sleep is a State of Death, thus when Adam failed to find the Spirit of Elohym as a Suitable helper, he performed the inward Sin of the heart called Iniquity-Perversion;

For She is the Tree of Life-Wisdom which Adam failed to recognize in his heart, thus he was placed in a coma;

I agree, there should be no shame in the Kingdom, but as long as there is Perversion, there will be Sin.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
That we can do.

John 1:8 (all of John 1, actually)
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Colossians 1:15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Proverbs 30:4
4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Philippians 2:5-11
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

"No man has seen Elohym at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has declared him." [John 1:18]

This is correct, No man has Seen Elohym, yet he also explains that this is only true, because no one believes that they have seen, and were beholding the express image of Elohym when they were beholding him, his own disciples did not believe, and apparently there remains a little doubt among them.

"No man has seen Elohym at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has declared him." [John 1:18]

Again, this is correct, for we were told, that the Father is in the Son, and that the Son is in the Father, John, whose name means Grace, baptized Y'shua because as Y'shua indicated, John was Greater, thus the Son was in His bosom, as John was in the bosom of the Son.

Yet, it was not until One who knew the true identity of John came along and was baptized, that Ruach H'Kodesh descend with John [lit. Grace].

For no one ידע 'is able to identify' the Son, but the Father, and visa versa, no one is able to identify the Father, but the Son.

John was the only one who ידע knew that, Y'shua was the Son of Adam, though he emphatically tried to deny it, and also stood in doubt of his own testimonies concerning Y'shua, asking, Are you the one we were expecting to come, or is there another?

As was mentioned earlier, this would not be the first time that the Salvation of Elohym referred to Elijah as Father.

"If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

There is another that bears witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesses of me is true.

John was Sent to you, and he bare witness unto the truth.

But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that you might be saved.

He was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

But I have Greater witness than that of John:

[Because it is Greater to reveal the identity of the Father, than it is to reveal the identity of the Son]

For the Father himself, who has Sent me, has borne witness of me. You have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

And you have not his word abiding in you: because whom he has Sent, him you believe not." [John 5:31-38]

When Y'shua proclaimed to be the Son of Elohym, they wanted to stone him, but he escaped, and found refuge where John first began to baptize.

"And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no Miracle: but everything that John spoke about this man was true.

And many there believed on him." [John 10:41-42]

"And Y'shua answered and said unto them, Elijah truly shall first come, and restore all things.

Then the disciples understood that he spoke unto them of John the Baptist." [Matthew 17:11, & 13]

"And when he had come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority are you performing these things? and who gave you this authority?

And Y'shua answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if you tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what authority I do these things.

The baptism of John, from where did it come? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did you not then believe him?

But if we shall say, Of men; we fear the people; for all hold John as a prophet.

And they answered Y'shua, and said, We can not tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.

But what think you? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.

He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.

And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.

Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Y'shua said unto them, Honestly, I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of Elohym before you.

For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and you believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and you, when you had seen it, repented not afterward, that you may believe him."

These two particular Sons are none other than the two kingdoms i.e., the (Sephardic) birthright Aphriyem, whom Elohym proclaimed to be His first born Son, and Y'huwdah;

Aphriyem is the Son who said he would not, and Y'huwdah is the Son who stepped up to the plate, and said he would, but according to Y'shua in the above verse he did not;

Thus Y'shua sent his disciples out to seek the lost sheep of Israel namely Sphardi.

While Y'huwdah reoccupied Y'rusalem after their Babylonian captivity, Aphriyem (who was never really physically lost), occupied Nazareth, with their bulk inhabiting the land of Eber (עברי Iber-ia, Ibri > Hebbrew);

The Sephardi occupation of the Vatican associates their authority with the disciple Peter, and besides Yeshua's commandment for Peter to feed his sheep, he declared, upon this Peter (Rock) he would build his congregation.

Thus the Vatican was errected upon Peter's tomb, which became the primary corner stone upon which Christianity grew, and from thence branched out it's many denominations;

Yet it was this same appointed Shepherd who declared that, When the Chief Shepherd appears we shall receive a Crown of Glory that does not fade away, as the Crown of Pride mentioned in Isaiah 28

Where the Crown of Glory is described as a Mighty one, who like a torentous storm, Casts the drunkards of Aphriyem down to the ground, and washes away the refuge of lies with a flood.

According to Isaiah 62 the same Crown of Glory is the Mouth-Spokesman of Elohym as was Aaron who also came in the בשר [Flesh, Gosple, etc.]

Yet, as Aaron was the mouth of Moshé 'One who was Drawn out (of the water), so too is the Crown of Glory the Mouth of the Voice of many Waters, which proceeds from the Father;

These Many waters are the Many members of the body of H'Meshiach aka the Word of Elohym, and in Rev. 1 they comprise the trumpet sounding Voice of the Alpha snd Omega;

For when John turned to see the Voice (of Many waters) he saw Seven Candlesticks, which are the Seven Congregations held in the hand of the Son;

Only the Truth can wash away a Lie, and if a washing, then a baptism from the Spirit of Truth whom also is Sent like a shepherd to guide us into all understanding of the scriptures;

As Y'shua promised, John returns in the resurrection as the Elijah who first comes, and restores all things;

And as long as he does not let any Man take his Crown he will be a Pilar in the House of Elohym who is spared from the tribulation of the great and dreadful day of Ea'huah;

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Even if he were not able to Overcome the World with his faith, the second death would not harm him, because of his reward for being thrown in prison, and being faithful unto death in his prior life.

For only the drunken Pride of a Man can cause his Crown (of Life, and Glory) to Tarnish, and Fade Away;

And this is the Spirit (of Truth) which is Abated from a-man (truth, faith, trust, confidence, assurity, conviction, etc.,);

A Son of Perdition is a Son of the World, and as long as he continues to walk in the World he is only able to See, Hear, and Speak of evil;

He is unable to detect that he has been cast into a delusion, and made to believe in a lie (by Elohym himself), because they did not believe Him, nor had he any Love for His Toruth;

As a result of Elohym handing Many over to a Delusion, and causing them to believe in a Lie, there are many overlapping Group Trances, riddled with many individual sleep, and intoxicated perspectives which collectively forms the Worldly view;

Yet it is but a disguise joyfully peeled away by one who walks in the Kingdom of Elohym, because the Word of Elohym is his seeing aide, and the Spirit of Truth is his hearing aide, and his taking hold of the Covenant is his ability to receive a Crown of Glory (a Halo of a Saint), and thereby speak beautiful words (as if they weren't his own);

One sees the World, where another sees the Kingdom.

One sees Satan handing us over to Lies, where another sees one's pride as a prayer to Elohym requesting permission to be cast into a delusion;

One sees Satan and his wicked one's, where another sees those who are supposed to be in the know, yet refer to the Father as Beelzebub (a term of endearment for Satan);

And instead of mere Wicked ones he sees the lives of Many precious babes in peril, because of their ignorance and lack of truth speaks, and like an evil Monster seeks to erradicate them from the Kingdom.

It is the part of Elohym which consumes impurities, it is the 'I am' which speaks through them that, they mistake to be their own.

As long as one walks in and out of the Kingdom, they must accept the Good with the Bad;

Stay in the Kingdom, and leave the pride (of the I am) to the one whom it belongs.

The Victory of Michael and his angels over Satan and his angels, is Michael and his angels overcoming their own pride, ignorance, and disbelief.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
This really spoke to me in reference to the OP

Your dead will live; Their corpses will rise. You who lie in the dust, awake and shout for joy, For your dew is as the dew of the dawn, And the earth will give birth to the departed spirits.

20 Come, my people, enter into your rooms And close your doors behind you; Hide for a little while Until indignation runs its course. 21For behold, the L-RD is about to come out from His place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; And the earth will reveal her bloodshed And will no longer cover her slain.

Could these be the 'mansions' the single abodes that Yeshua speaks of preparing for us?

The resurrection catches us off guard, as one who awakes from their sleep and realizes that they are not in a dream;

Can a man re enter his mothers womb a second time!?! So you say Elohym!

We return to, and come through the living dead, who are still sleep walking, they are the true Zombies (living dead), walkers who roam to and fro like earth bound spirits who presume they are still alive;

Our bodies are the rooms, and our congregations are the many mansions for our Spirits, which collectively form His House.

Yet, we rise while it is still dark out, for it is yet early just before sunrise, where some will be awoken before their time, and not happy;

But our flesh is the dust from which we awaken into the awareness of our resurrection, and according to Y'shua it is not until the resurrection that then judgement is received;

Hence, come my people hide your self (as if it were back into) the dust, specif. under ground, but only for a short while, thus a flood of believers will be swallowed by the earth as mentioned in Rev. 12

Those who fail to heed the warning will have to die again, and fulfill the passage in an unsavory manner, for the impending disaster will turn them to dust, and ashes.

Yet what shall we who are in the awakening say? That John is not awakening among us! And where is Avraham?

For I am told many who disbelieve will not realize it is him until it is too late, not realizing that it is him till they find themselves cast out of the Kingdom, where there will be wailing, and gnashing of teeth.

We are the bride descended from heaven new Y'rusalem, the city of the Living Elohym.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
[QUOTE="pat34lee, post: 69330845, member: 292469"/QUOTE]

Yup, the walking dead know nothing, yup, if one walks in the Kingdom as if they were walking in the World, they will undoubtedly be gyped of their joy by their disbelief!

As I said before, where I stand, Reading (translating) Scripture, is more Fun than a child in the World playing a video game, how can I say this unless I know what it is like to be in the Kingdom!

Have you ever ate something just for the pleasure of it, not because of necessity? That is how many things are in the Kingdom, and we look forward to all of His promises, we have great unimaginable rewards yet waiting for us!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
He is our hiding place.
Psalm 61:3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

He has a secret place for us.
Psalm 91:1
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

We shall be under His Wings.
Psalm 91:4
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

The wings pertain to the spiritual guidance of an Angel, two wings two Angels, yet the beauty of it is, you can see the harmonic consistency!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I have always considered Ps 91 to be end time... Psalm 91 is called the Psalm of Protection. Psalms 91 has several verses that Satan used and misquoted to try to tempt Yeshua. We know this conversation between the two has more to do with end times than it did for the moment of conversation they were having. This Psalm relates to Deuteronomy 32, "the song of Moses". It is the song from Revelation 15:3 that tells us what the elect, those that were victorious over Satan's great deception here on earth, will sing at the return of Yeshua in His second coming.

I have often wondered about the noisome pestilence. Pestilence is any harmful disease, insect or organism that can harm or kill you.

Noi·some ˈnoisəm/ adjective literary
  1. having an extremely offensive smell.
    "noisome vapors from the smoldering waste"
    • disagreeable; unpleasant.
      "noisome scandals"
Psalms 91:3 "Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, And from the noisome pestilence."

Evil spirits have been known to be noisome like rotting flesh.. and often operate in darkness.

Psalms 91:6 "Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; Nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday."

Can you imagine what might happen if Elohym did not realize he was Elohym, nor realize that his word does not return void, neither comprehend the depths of his own speech?

Y'shua had to inform us who we are, and many still do not believe, nor comprehend how it can be so!

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟32,176.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Can you imagine what might happen if Elohym did not realize he was Elohym, nor realize that his word does not return void, neither comprehend the depths of his own speech?

Hashem does not forget who he is, nor lack realization, nor lack comprehension.
Stop posting your blasphemy.

Serve the Lord with fear
and celebrate his rule with trembling.
Kiss his son, lest he be angry,
and you perish in the way,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
(Psalm 2:11-12)

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hashem does not forget who he is, nor lack realization, nor lack comprehension.
Stop posting your blasphemy.

Serve the Lord with fear
and celebrate his rule with trembling.
Kiss his son, lest he be angry,
and you perish in the way,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
(Psalm 2:11-12)

The analogy I presented was a reference to Man who is unaware that by virtue of being a Son of Elohym, that he is also Elohym, and that his word does not return void, what were you hearing?

And if we already agreed to disagree as to what Elohym means, why would you waste your time replying to anything which Heaven speaks through me?

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Blessed are those who are reading, and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

And from Y'shua H'Meshiach, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the Kings of the earth. Unto the one who loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

And has made us Kings and Priests unto Elohym, and his Father; to him be Glory and Dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Behold, he comes with clouds; and every eye shall see him, to include those who pierced him, and every family of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says Ea'huah [Existence], that which is, and that which was, and that which is to come, El Sh'dai

I John, who also am your Brother, and Companion in Tribulation, and In the Kingdom and patience of Y'shua H'Meshiach, was on the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of Elohym, and for the testimony of Y'shua H'Meshiach.

I was in the Spirit on the Day of Ea'huah, and heard behind me a Great Voice, as of a Trumpet,

Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last: and, What you are seeing, write it in a book, and send it unto the Seven Congregations which are in Asia....

And I turned to See The Voice that spoke with me. And being turned, I saw Seven golden Candlesticks;

And in the midst of the Seven Candlesticks one like unto the Son of Adam, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his Voice as the Sound of Many Waters.

And he had in his Right Hand Seven Stars: and out of his Mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shining in his strength.

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his Right Hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the First and the Last:

The Mystery of the Seven Stars which you saw in my Right Hand, and the Seven golden Candlesticks.

The Seven stars are the Angels of the Seven Congregations: and the Seven Candlesticks which you saw are the Seven Congregations." [Revelation 1:3, 5-17 & 20]

The first clue that one is reading and hearing the words of this prophecy properly is that, they are שלה (ShLH) Blessed, Happy, Prosperous, etc.,

Thus if one's understanding of these things does not evoke Happiness in them, then it is because their heart is not in the right place, or they are not hearing these things appropriately.

ש ל ה (Sh, L, H, Latin for S. L. A) happens to be the initials of my name, thus as the one who spoke through Y'shua said, you will not see Me again until you say שלה is he who comes in the name of the Lord;

שלה is also a varient spelling of Shiloh, lit. The one to whom the right belongs.

Notice the past tense "...has made us Kings and Priests unto Elohym, and his Father..." to indicate that, the Covenant is in effect (for those who take hold of it, but to those who do not believe, they are handed over to what they do believe).

"...he comes with clouds; and every eye shall see him, to include those who pierced him, and every family of the earth shall wail because of him..."

John is on an island and receives a vision of what will take place on the (Great and dreadful) day of Ea'huah, saying every eye shall see him, thus indicating a resurrection unto judgement.

"...I John, who also am your Brother, and Companion in Tribulation, and In the Kingdom, and patience of Y'shua H'Meshiach, was on the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of Elohym, and for the testimony of Y'shua H'Meshiach.

Aside from the vision, John declares that he was on an island, and in the Kingdom, and I am simply saying the same of myself, though the Kingdom is vieled by a multifaceted delusional World which Elohym has handed disbelievers over to.

Carefully note how in the following verses John sees the Voice of the Alpha and Omega as Seven Congregations, which instruct him to write down what he sees, and to send it unto the Seven Congregations.

"I was in the Spirit on the Day of Ea'huah, and heard behind me a Great Voice, as of a Trumpet,

Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last: and, What you are seeing, write it in a book, and send it unto the Seven Congregations which are in Asia..." yet when...

"...I turned to See The Voice that spoke with me. And being turned, I saw Seven golden Candlesticks....", however...

".... the Seven Candlesticks which you saw are the Seven Congregations..."

The Light of the body is the eye.

The same Candlestick is mentioned in Zechariah as the eyes of Elohym that run to and fro across the earth, yet eyes that run to and fro are Remming, a term indicating a dream like state.

Therefore the scriptures say...

Hear, you deaf; and look, you blind, that you may see.

Who is blind, but my Servant? or deaf, as my Messenger whom I sent? who is blind as the one who is perfect, and blind as the servant of Ea'huah?

Seeing many things, but you observe not; opening the ears, but he hears not.

Ea'huah is well pleased for the sake of his righteousness’; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable." [Isaiah 42:18-21]

"And on that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness." [Isaiah 29:18]

"Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.

Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth." [Isaiah 43:8-9]

"....I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the Voice of El Sh'dai, the Voice of speech, as the noise of a Host..." [Ezekeil 1:24]

"He has made the earth by his power, he has established the world by his wisdom, and has stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

When he utters his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the atmosphere, and he causes the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he makes lightnings with rain, and brings forth the wind out of his treasures." [Jeremiah 10:12-13]

"...his Voice as the Sound of Many Waters..." yet "...he said unto me, The Waters which you saw....are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." [Revelation17:15]

"The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Host of Ea'huah musters the Host of the battle." [Isaiah 13:4]

"Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but Elohym shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind." [Isaiah 17:12-13]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
All of these verses pertain unto a Great Rapture, for first the Kingdom is plucked up by the roots, and is Cast Far off to the foot of Babylon;

Then a Man child is caught up unto the throne (atmosphere) of Elohym, and right behind him is a nation who takes the two wings of a Great eagle, and flys away from the face of the serpent, to be nurtured for a short season;

These prophecies not only tell what is going to happen, they declare unto whom it shall happen to, and include both when, and where these things shall take place;

More importantly these verses also declare Why, and How these things shall come about, yet we were also informed that there would be one to come and make all these things clear for us;

Yet, because we are the many members of his body, we are only able to ascertain the truth of the Word of Elohym in part, but when he who constitutes the entire body comes, he will be able to show us how the many parts all fit together perfect, and harmonically.

He is relying on us to already have our eyes, and ears baptized with the Word of Elohym, to be able to see, hear, and recognize him, and thereby be baptized by the Spirit of Truth who is born Z'kar(wn), as a Man, on (Shavout, Pentecost, i.e.,) Memorial day.

The term, Man Child is a reference to Adam who was but a Child when he was created in the form of a Man, he is born again into the world as Avraham, and then again as Yowseph to fulfill the word become Fruitful, and Mulitiply, where he ruled the world again yet as a servent.

But not before his vesture was dipped in blood by a Beast that was, but was not, it is the Birthright Yowseph who has a name that is written which not one of the sons of Anowsh was able to recognize, but he himself, He is the interpreter of a twofold prophecy;

But now let's examine the details of these verses together, and see how, and in what manner these three are expected to be raptured.

For first the Kingdom Comes....

Then comes one from the North-East calling upon His name....

Then come His children, of all nations and tongues....

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"...certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a Semion from you.

But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a Semion; therefore there shall no Semion be given to it, but the Semion of the prophet Jonah:

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the Tanah (whale, dragon, etc.); so shall the Son of Adam be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and, behold, a Greater than Jonah is here.

The Queen of the South shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a Greater than Solomon is here." [Matthew 12:38-42]

When every generation resurrects from their grave in the third millinium day to receive judgement, How many Semions did Y'shua say there would be?

"The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would show them a Semion from Heaven.

He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, you say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.

And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O you hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky; but you can not discern the Semion of the times?

A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a Semion; and there shall no Semion be given unto it, but the Semion of the prophet Jonah. And he left them, and departed." [Matthew 16:1-4]

So in Revelations 12:1, when it says that a Great Semion appeared in heaven there should be no doubt as to what Semion this is referring to;

"And there appeared a great σημεον (semion) 'miracle, sign, token, wonder' in heaven;"

a woman περιβεβλημένη (peribeble meon) 'Arrayed, Clothed, Dressed, Aligned, etc.,' with the Sun, and the Moon under her feet, and upon her head a Crown of twelve stars:

And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

And she brought forth a Man Child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto Elohym, and to his throne." [Revelation 12:1-2, & 5]

There are three primary end time scriptural references pertaining to a Woman who delivers, i.e., the Kingdom, Z'kar a Man Child, and a Nation.

In Micah 4 the daughter of Zion aka (new) Y'rusalem is Cast Far off into Babylon where she is not only likened unto a Woman with child, but also referred to as the Kingdom Come;

And it is while she is there that she is delivered of both her Child, and her adversaries, for as Y'shua said, One's adversaries are of their own household;

The establishing of the (eternal) Kingdom of Elohym (here on earth) at the foot of Babylon is confirmed by Daniel 2 & 7 and is specified as the Kingdom of the Kingdom under heaven (i.e., below the atmosphere);

And Micah 4, & Isaiah 2 both confirm that the house of Elohym will be established at that time, in the height of the tallest mountains, and there is where all nations shall say, hey! Let's go!

For the time to beat the swords into plow shares has come, yet who holds the sword, and who is a Plow? but the one who comes to prepare the way for the Sower!

For it is the many tongues-swords that rise and fall upon one, and form one tongue-sword, he is the true elect one from on high.

The second end time prophecy pertaining to a Woman delivering a Man child is in John 16

"Now Y'shua knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, why are you inquiring amongst yourselves concerning what I said, A little while, and you shall not see me: and again, a little while, and you shall see me?

Honestly! I am telling you the truth! That you shall weep and lament, but the World shall rejoice: and you shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

A Woman when she is in travail has sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembers no more the anguish, for joy that a Man is born into the World.

And you now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man takes from you. [John 16:19-22]

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Sleep on it, and I will perfect, and simplify a dissertation, I did not step out of the closet on my own accord, and I do not see an option of stepping back in it, yet when I return it will probably be a final thread in this forum for me.

Upvote 0