MJ Only What If?

namakele

Feb 6, 2012
✟17,655.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
If you were God the Father I doubt you'd need anyone to tell you
This is the resurrection, and I am waking up from sleep, just like you, no body can tell me that, I do not know what it is like to be a man any longer!

I have set myself upon my watch, and I have seen what I had to say, when I was reproved!

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Once again...

Not even one of these verses you quoted relate to whether or not Laureate is God the Father ...

God is not a man. God does not forget that he is God, and has no need to learn new things, or to repent, or change his mind in any way. He does not go from knowing, to forgetting, to remembering. God is omniscient, he is not a man who just remembers one day "hey I created the world."

Show some discernment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
...While he said that (even) we are ALoHYM ( Theoi).

When did he ever say this?

Are you referring to the angels in psalm 82 ?

I also note that this is a completely separate argument, which actually has nothing to do with whether Laureate is God the Father. You are actually making a separate argument that sort of says "even if he is not God the Father he is God in another sense of the term, since we are all God."

Upvote 0

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Are you asking me to quote a verse that says... what?

That the Creator (the Father) doesn't forget who he is ?
This is taken for granted due to his quality of omniscience (knowing all things.)

Or do you mean a verse that says he is not a man ?

Quote any verse that may be pertinent so that we can see your light, no Torah + no Testimony of Yeshua's disciples = No Light!

"The man that wanders out of The Way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead." [Proverbs 21:16]

In Isaiah 41 it clearly reads...

For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counseller, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word." [saiah 41:1-2, 4-5, & 17-28]

Yet, somehow you feel this excludes you, or how would you a mere man in the world be able to know so much without a verse?

"With my soul have I desired you in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I SEEK you early: for when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the World will learn righteousness.

[Imanuel, The Spirit that is in him, dwells among us, thus it is the one who dwells in him that is able to identify with the one who dwells among us, and thus assist in his Seeking.]

"Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of Ea'huah.

Ea'huah, when your hand is lifted up, they will not see: but they shall see, and be ashamed for their envy at the people; yea, the fire of your enemies shall devour them.

Ea'huah you will ordain peace for us: for you also have wrought all our works in us.

You have increased the nation, O Ea'huah, you have increased the nation: which you glorified: you have removed it far unto all the ends of the earth.

[Biblically there are two perspectives pertaining to the 'ends of the earth' one is the surface of the earth as an extremity, and the other is where north meets south, and where east meets west.]

Ea'huah, in trouble have they visited you, they poured out a prayer when your chastening was upon them.

Like as a woman with child, that draws near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and cries out in her pangs; so have we been in your sight, O Ea'huah.

We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen.

Your dead men shall live, together with my Dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in the dust: for your dew is as the dew of herbs, thus shall the earth cast out the dead.

[How can the earth cast out the dead along with the Spirit of Truth (whom speaks through the prophet) if the Spirit of Truth (to whom nothing is impossible) did not once walk among us, and die as a man, so that we could rise again when he does?]

Come, my people, enter you into your chambers, and shut your doors about you: hide your self as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

For, behold, Ea'huah comes out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain." [Isaiah 26:9-12, 15-21]

Last edited:
Reactions: namakele
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath.
(Deuteronomy 4:31)

Before you learned about it, you knew nothing about this covenant. Since the Creator would never forget this covenant, that means you cannot be him.

What a waste of typing.

A distinction worthy of addressing, part of the dilemma hindering your understanding of Ea'huah Elohym is He Will Be Whatsoever He Will Be, whether or not you are able to comprehend, or believe.

He is, and there is nothing else beside Him, thus we are all a part of His body, yet you think it would be impossible for Him to create a World (from His body) to be inhabited, and thus make a microcosm of Himself to dwell upon it?

What is Anos, that you are mindful of him? Or the Son of Adam, that you visitest him?

For you have made them מעט מאלהים 'a micro-cosm of Elohym', and have Crowned them with Glory and Honour.

You made him to have dominion over the works of your hands; you have put all things under his feet:

All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;

The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passes through the paths of the seas." [Psalm 8:4-8]

In order to be in the Kingdom one must realize, and believe they are Elohym, and therefore observe, and conduct their inclinations as Elohym, otherwise from what perspective shall we observe the Kingdom?

Or how shall one discern between the Kingdom, and the World, if they are preoccupied walking in the World seeing, and making estimations according to it?

One is either as a human still walking in the World, or has awoken from their deep sleep, and realize that they are Elohym, and that they are acctually walking in the Kingdom of Heaven (our Atmisphere);

Do not you know your buttocks is seated upon His throne, and your feet rests upon His footstole!

I am one of the methods which Elohym uses to walk upon the earth, I am for Him a first hand experience to know what it is like to be one of His own children in the Kingdom.

Should not the Righteous Judge of Heaven and Earth know what it is like to be as one whom He holds accountable to learn, and obey His word?

Can not He be in more than one place at the same time? Of course, for He is also all locations, there is nothing beside Him.

When John turned to sea the Voice of Many Waters which proceeded from the mouth of the Alpha & Omega he saw seven candlesticks representing the seven congregations remming to and fro across the seven seas, and seven continents of the earth

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our Elohey who sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped Elohym,

Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our Elohey for ever and ever. Amen.

And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

And I said unto him, Sir, you know. And he said to me, These are those who came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Therefore are they before the throne of Elohym, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sits on the throne shall dwell among them.

They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and Elohym shall wipe away all tears from their eyes." [Revelation 7:9-17]

How do you propose Elohym to sit on the throne while walking amongst us, and if amongst us, and within, Imanuel.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
How do we know that Israel is the fulfillment of the promise given to Avraham, or that Egypt was the nation that was promised to affict them, when the name Israel nor Egypt was mentioned in the prophecy?

We know because of fulfillment itself!

No one ידעות 'recognizes, realizes, detects, is aware of, able to identify, etc.' The Father but the Son, and visa versa, I identified who the Son was i.e. Seth the third Son of Adam, need I expound the scriptures again here?

I also identified that John the Baptist was indeed Avraham, and as the one to whom Y'shua referred to as Father; I showed precept upon precept and no one has expressed any doubt till now!?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I have worked out, and demonstrated a calling of the generations From the beginning and posted them in the forum, I come fro the Bay area north east of the Hawaiian islands, both parents are Laurels planted in a meadow, i.e., Laurelee Ellen Evans, and Lawrence Edward Ellison, I was named Steven upon Pentecost, yet a Steven (crown) of Laurel (כבוד) is a Crown of Glory, and I am also a Laurel (myrtle) whose roots are planted in a meadow, this all has biblical bearing, which you choose to ignore;

Others hold their peace in regard to what Elohym has said, not because they believe me, but out of reverance to Him, that plus I have yet to be gainsaid reasonably, by any scoffer.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Y'shua accepted the testimony of John condemning the disbelief of the priests, yet said that he does not (or did not) receive the testimony of a man, but of one who is greater than all of the prophets, an Angel even;

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Did not Y'shua say that he would send the Spirit of Truth in his name as a Comforter to dwell in and among us forever?

Did not the Son proclaim John to be greater than himself?

Did not Y'shua proclaim the Master of the house to be greater than him self?

Did not Y'shua proclaim the Father to be greater than him self?

Well geeez, how many do you suppose can be greater than the Son? I see only one!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
And when do you suppose thes things are to take place if not the third day, which also coincides with the seventh day, and we know that as Y'shua rose while it was yet dark, so shall the Father be [T.O.B. 6:47 am].

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
In Malachi we were instructed to commemorate Moshé receiving the Torah, for Behold He says he will send you Elijah, this is the day that I was born, just like John, and David is reported to have been born, my last name Ellis is an English form of Elijah whom mind you was a Tishbi (foreigner);

I am the tail of the Tanah 'Whale' mentioned in Rev. 12 (aka the Earth according to the sign of Jonah, yet many translate Tanah as Dragon, I will sweep one third (333) of the (twelve) stars of heaven and cast them here with me, who do you suppose the remaining two thirds (666) are?

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
And if the earth opens her mouth and swallows the flood of information that the Crown of Glory mentioned in Isaiah 55 has for them, does not Salvation come to the woman who gave birth to a son who will rule all nations with a rod of iron?

Upvote 0