MJ Only What If?

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
It is not because I was born a Crown of Glory on Shavuot-Pentecost that convinces me of who I am, but that Ruach H'Kodesh came to me and said, "This is the Holy Ghost speaking, and I am trying to tell you that, You are the Father!"

This is how I know whom I be!

Reactions: namakele
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
This is the resurrection, and I am waking up from sleep, just like you, no body can tell me that, I do not know what it is like to be a man any longer!

I have set myself upon my watch, and I have seen what I had to say, when I was reproved!

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Y'shua said, that if he casts out Shadai in the name of Elohym, then the Kingdom has come unto you!

This was to fulfill Isaiah 66 where the Kingdom promises to Come and Comfort her children.

This also signifies El Shadai being Cast into the sea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Really! Do you now...
"In Ea'huah put I my trust: how say you to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?

For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.

If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Ea'huah is in his holy temple, Ea'huah's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

Ea'huah tries the righteous: but the wicked and those who love violence his soul hates.

Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

For the righteous Ea'huah loves righteousness; his countenance does behold the upright." [Psalm 11:1-7]

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"For unto the place which Ea'huah your Elohey shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall you SEEK, and there is where you will come:

And there is where you shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks:

And there you shall eat before Ea'huah your Elohey, and you shall rejoice in all that you put your hand unto, you and your households, wherein Ea'huah your Elohey has blessed you.

You shall not do after all the things that we do here this day, every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes.

For you are not as yet come to the rest and to the inheritance, which Ea'huah your Elohym gives you.

Then shall there be a place which Ea'huah your Elohey shall choose to cause his name to dwell there; there is where you shall bring all that I command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which you vow unto Ea'huah:" [Deuteronomy 12:5-9, & 11]

"For you are an holy people unto Ea'huah your Elohey, and Ea'huah has chosen you to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

You will truly tithe all the increase of your seed, that the field brings forth year by year.

And you will eat before Ea'huah your Elohey, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of your corn, of your wine, and of your oil, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks; that you might learn to revere Ea'huah your Elohey always.

And if the way be too long for you, so that you are not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from you, which Ea'huah your Elohey shall choose to set his name there, when Ea'huah your Elohey has blessed you:

Then will you convert it into money, and bind up the money in your hand, and will go unto the place which Ea'huah your Elohey shall choose:

And you will bestow that money for whatsoever your soul lusts after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever your soul desires: and you will eat there before Ea'huah your Elohey, and you will rejoice, you, and your household," [Deuteronomy 14:2, & 22-26]

Or be as those in chapter 12, your choice, but you can not be both.

Upvote 0

namakele

Feb 6, 2012
✟17,655.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Keep silence before me, O islands; and let the people rejuvinate: let them come near; then let them speak: let us come near together to judgment.

Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow.

Who has worked out and demonstrated it, calling the generations from the beginning? I Ea'huah, the first, and with the last; I am he.

The isles saw it, and feared; the ends of the earth were afraid, drew near, and came.

When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I Ea'huah will hear them, I the Sovereign Author of Israel will not forsake them.

I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.

I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]tah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:

That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of Ea'huah has done this, and the Holy One of Israel has created it.

Produce your case, says Ea'huah; bring forth your strong reasons, says the King of Y'acob.

Let them bring them forth, and show us what shall happen: let them show the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.

Show the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that you are Elohym: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

Behold, you are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooses you.

I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as upon morter, and as the potter treads clay.

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Who has declared from the beginning, that we may know? and beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous? yea, there is none that shows, yea, there is none that declares yea, there is none that hears your words.

The first shall say to Zion, Behold, behold them: and I will give to Y'rusalem one who brings good tidings.

For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counseller, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word." [saiah 41:1-2, 4-5, & 17-28]

"Since you have been precious in my sight, you have been honourable, and I have loved you: therefore will I give men for you, and people for your life.

Fear not: for I am with you: I will bring your seed from the east, and gather you from the west;

I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.

Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.

You are my witnesses, says Ea'huah, and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no Elohym formed, neither shall there be after me." [Isaiah 43:4-10]

[Thank you for the relay תמרה]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

namakele

Feb 6, 2012
✟17,655.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
What if all the true believers in the world were removed from their homelands?...

[YHWH] did say if you keep his commandments he would bless your land and you would live.

What if instead of a 'rapture' up into the clouds, what if that 'rapture' was removal from one place on earth to be gathered in the Holy Land?

What if?

Whoohoo, ur pipin', burnin' hot Lulav. ONLY the HOLY SPIRIT could've taken you on such musings and given you that! Thank you for sharing that. There's more I want to say but how do I word it- The way the Holy Spirit had u word it I find it to be key, in helping to shift the existing (common & wide spread) paradigm in such a way that I believe can help so many who subscribe to YH'S word.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
It is not because I was born a Crown of Glory on Shavuot-Pentecost that convinces me of who I am, but that Ruach H'Kodesh came to me and said, "This is the Holy Ghost speaking, and I am trying to tell you that, You are the Father!"

This is how I know whom I be!

If you were God the Father I doubt you'd need anyone to tell you

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
On topic:

I do think the verses about "one will be taken, one will be left" could hypothetically refer to angels gathering up people to bring them supernaturally to Israel at a certain point in time. But this will not be a humanly originated migration, it will be a work of God.

FTR however I still do not see the relevance of listing places called Bethel, anymore than listing the theophoric names of terrorists. Just because something has a theophoric suffix like -el or -ullah does not mean it is good or godly. A Catholic could just as well say "look how popular the name Maria is in Catholic countries !" as though that justified the errors of Catholicism and made it "good after all". Sure, there is a huge amount of Catholics with that name, but so what? We don't need to discuss that further, but I would remark that I do not find it logical, even in context.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"And to the angel of the congregation in Philadelphia write; These things says the one who is holy, the one who is true, the one who has the key of David, he that opens, and no man shuts; and shuts, and no man opens;

I know your works: behold, I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it: for you have a little strength, and have kept my word, and have not denied my name.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which you have, that no man take your Crown.

Whomsoever overcomes will I make a Pillar in the Temple of my Elohey, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my Elohey, and the name of the city of my Elohey, which is new Y'rusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my Elohey: and I will write upon him my new name.

Whosoever has an ear, let them hear what the Spirit says unto the congregations." [Revelation 3:7-13]

Now consider what might occur in the event if all of the Pillars were gathered unto one location, what would happen unto the rest of the building? Think Sampson!

The Crown which you are to let no man take from you is tri-fold, it is your Halo signifying you have successfully taken hold of the (New) Covenant;

It is also the Crown of Life that was promised unto those who overcome from the congregation of Smyrna;

The third sense pertains unto your Chief Shepherd who is a Crown of Glory manifest in the flesh.

The transformation to which we all look forward to does not occur until the final, and seventh trumpet sounds.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If you were God the Father I doubt you'd need anyone to tell you
That is because.....doubt has something to do with faith?

If you can offer a verse speak up, otherwise, where from do we take our cues?

And if they speak Not according to the Torah, and the Testimonies of Imanuel's disciples Then we Know it is because there is no light in them!

Consequently, if I say the Holy Ghost said...., and the Holy Ghost did in fact say...., then where do you suppose that puts one who were to attempt to call me a Liar?

Oh but your correct, I knew I was the Spirit of Truth prior, yet let all things be estab lished by two or three, confirmation gives me the Cohones to share these things even with scoffers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Fear none of those things which you shall suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that you may be tried; and you shall have tribulation ten days: be you faithful unto death, and I will give you a Crown of life.

Whomsoever has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the congregations; Whomsoever overcomes shall not be hurt of the second death." [Revelation 2:10-11]

"Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection: on such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of Elohym and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from Elohym out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever;

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before Elohym; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." [Revelation 20:6-15]

Carefully note two things here, the books are not opened until after the second resurrection, and two, the Lake of fire (molten crater) is the second death which will not harm those who overcome with their faith.

For as He informed, and revealed unto the children of Israel (Deut. 4), He is the Rock and consuming fire beneath the earth, as well as in heaven.

What harm can be done unto Molten lava (aka the second Death), if it is only thrown into Molten lava (it's self)?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Just because one third of the World proclaims to be Anointed, does not mean that they are actuslly Anointed beings, it may however be an indication as to how many Anointed beings there actually are on earth regardless to their ability to refer to themself as Christian or not.

For the world is divided into three thirds as far as the Anointed ones are concerned, there are the Anointed, those who feel it has nothing to do with them, and those who would prefer we did not exist.

Yet each third has their own three distinct parts, for the Anointed there is the truly Anointed, those who are called Christian by circumstance but are more or less indifferent, and the hypocrite;

The group that think they have nothing to do with us has one third that are anointed but do not realize it yet, and they also have one third who if they only knew what the hypocrite knew, they would prefer we did not exist as well.

Amongst the group that would prefer we did not exist there is one third anointed beings who are miss informed, and one third who circumstantially go along with their group but actually feel they have nothing to do with either the haters of the Anointed, or the Anointed.

As the truth is presented unto these three groups, and clarity is received, a great shifting of parts will also coincide.

I would also think that in the same fashion, the amount of so called 'Bethel' may be an indicator as to how many actual bethel's may be out there, why? Because Elohym can not be Mocked (in truth), and as it is above, so it is below.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
That is because.....doubt has something to do with faith?

If you can offer a verse speak up, otherwise, where from do we take our cues?

And if they speak Not according to the Torah, and the Testimonies of Imanuel's disciples Then we Know it is because there is no light in them!

Consequently, if I say the Holy Ghost said...., and the Holy Ghost did in fact say...., then where do you suppose that puts one who were to attempt to call me a Liar?

Oh but your correct, I knew I was the Spirit of Truth prior, yet let all things be estab lished by two or three, confirmation gives me the Cohones to share these things even with scoffers.

Are you asking me to quote a verse that says... what?

That the Creator (the Father) doesn't forget who he is ?
This is taken for granted due to his quality of omniscience (knowing all things.)

Or do you mean a verse that says he is not a man ?

Both are a waste of time. You already know you're not God. But for the record:

God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
(Numbers 23:19)

Appears you can't be the Creator, on the basis that you are a human.

For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath.
(Deuteronomy 4:31)

Before you learned about it, you knew nothing about this covenant. Since the Creator would never forget this covenant, that means you cannot be him.

What a waste of typing.

Upvote 0

namakele

Feb 6, 2012
✟17,655.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Are you asking me to quote a verse that says... what?

That the Creator (the Father) doesn't forget who he is ?
This is taken for granted due to his quality of omniscience (knowing all things.)

Or do you mean a verse that says he is not a man ?

Both are a waste of time. You already know you're not God. But for the record:

God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
(Numbers 23:19)

Once again,
Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Now, Exodus 32:7
Then Yahweh spoke to Moses, 'Go down now, because your people whom you brought out of Egypt have apostasised.
32:8 They have been quick to leave the way I marked out for them; they have made themselves a calf of molten metal and have worshipped it and offered it sacrifice. "Here is your God, Israel," they have cried "who brought you up from the land of Egypt!"'
32:9 Yahweh said to Moses, 'I can see how headstrong these people are!
32:10 Leave me, now, my wrath shall blaze out against them and devour them; of you, however, I will make a great nation.'
32:11 But Moses pleaded with Yahweh his God. 'Yahweh,' he said 'why should your wrath blaze out against this people of yours whom you brought out of the land of Egypt with arm outstretched and mighty hand?
32:12 Why let the Egyptians say, "Ah, it was in treachery that he brought them out, to do them to death in the mountains and wipe them off the face of the earth"? Leave your burning wrath; relent and do not bring this disaster on your people.
32:13 Remember Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, your servants to whom by your own self you swore and made this promise: I will make your offspring as many as the stars of heaven, and all this land which I promised I will give to your descendants, and it shall be their heritage for ever.'
32:14 So Yahweh relented and did not bring on his people the disaster he had threatened.

AND,
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. 5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
(Genesis 6:4-8)

Upvote 0