Arcadia
✟197,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying the There is only ONE GOSPEL ?

If that is true , Please write what the verse is found as have yet to found that teaching as yet , looking for that verse ??

dan p
Why not document where each is written with a verse and see where and why I missed them ?

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
keepitsimple144 said:
Which of course makes one look unwise when they insist that there's more than one gospel:

Dan>There are two gospels...
Dan> Here are at least six gospels...

See then that you walk not as unwise people but as wise. Eph 5:14-15
Are you saying the There is only ONE GOSPEL ?
If that is true , Please write what the verse is found as have yet to found that teaching as yet , looking for that verse ??
For starters, in a recent post, you professed that there is only one foundation. Hence only one gospel.

Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin,...Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you:
“‘Look, you scoffers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you. Acts 13:39-41

These scoffers are those who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
keepitsimple144 said:
Which of course makes one look unwise when they insist that there's more than one gospel:

For starters, in a recent post, you professed that there is only one foundation. Hence only one gospel.

Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin,...Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you:
“‘Look, you scoffers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you. Acts 13:39-41

And I did say that there are ONLY 2 FOUNDATIONS !!

One for Israel !!

And ONE for the BODY OF Christ !!

And as to your Acts 13:39-41 , WHAT is the context and it verse 39 is speaking about the Law and verse 40 speaking about those that PROPHECIED TO Israel and your CONTEXT is off the PAGE as far as I see !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And I did say that there are ONLY 2 FOUNDATIONS !!
One for Israel !!
And ONE for the BODY OF Christ !!
Keep in mind that unbelieving Jews stumbled. “It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject eternal life in Christ, behold, we turn to the Gentiles." Acts 13:46

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
keepitsimple144 said:

And did not say ONLY ONE GOSPEL and I am old ?

I believe that I said at least 5 GOSPELS !!

I do have 5 fingers , so I said 5 or 6 Gospel >

And there are ONLY 2 FOUNDATIONS !!

How many can you see ??

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And did not say ONLY ONE GOSPEL and I am old ?
I believe that I said at least 5 GOSPELS !!
I do have 5 fingers , so I said 5 or 6 Gospel >
How many can you see ??
You failed the sobriety test. They are drunk, but not because of beer. Isa 29:9
Be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 1:13

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You failed the sobriety test. They are drunk, but not because of beer. Isa 29:9
Be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 1:13
Any good OLD COVENANT believer can at least , will have a better answer and verse 20 has better than verse 9 ?????

And an other good principle is to always read at LEAST 2 verses and at least 2 verse AFTER the verse given !!

Looking at verse 10 the Lord poured out upon them you the spirit of DEEP SLEEP and hath closed your eyes the prophets and your rulers , and seers hath he covered .

So , much for Isa 29:9 I would say ?

CONTEXT always trumps CONCLUSIONS , is what I believe in , as it is speaking to Israel !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Any good OLD COVENANT believer can at least , will have a better answer and verse 20 has better than verse 9 ?????
And an other good principle is to always read at LEAST 2 verses and at least 2 verse AFTER the verse given !!
Looking at verse 10 the Lord poured out upon them you the spirit of DEEP SLEEP and hath closed your eyes the prophets and your rulers , and seers hath he covered .
So , much for Isa 29:9 I would say ?
CONTEXT always trumps CONCLUSIONS , is what I believe in , as it is speaking to Israel !!
For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. But since we belong to the day, so let us be sober, putting on faith; 1 Thess 5:6-8

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. But since we belong to the day, so let us be sober, putting on faith; 1 Thess 5:6-8
So , you are saying that your reply of Thess 5:-8 are the same CONTEXT as Isa 29: are the same CONTEXT , REALLY ??

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So , you are saying that your reply of Thess 5:-8 are the same CONTEXT as Isa 29: are the same CONTEXT , REALLY ??

Take heed so that your minds are not dulled from drunkenness,... or that day [the Messiah return] will come on you unexpectedly; Luke 21:34

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why not document where each is written with a verse and see where and why I missed them ?
dan p
You first ??
Here you go, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6
And if you were not bent on foolish arguments you would acknowledge that there is salvation in none other. Acts 4:11-12

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Take heed so that your minds are not dulled from drunkenness,... or that day [the Messiah return] will come on you unexpectedly; Luke 21:34
And it seems that all you quote is from the OLD TESTAMENT and Luke 21:34 is not the so-called RAPTURE ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you, because the true light is already shining. 1 John 2:8
And a good verse for Israel and should begin your own OP ?

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here you go, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6
And if you were not bent on foolish arguments you would acknowledge that there is salvation in none other. Acts 4:11-12
And how did you MISS verse 11 where the Holy Spirit says , This is the STONE Having been UTTERLY DESPISED by you is a PEJORATIVE by Israel , means Jews who were the BUILDING , ones having been made for the HEAD CORNER were SCELESTIOUS and were set aside as written in Acts 28:25--28 .

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And how did you MISS verse 11 where the Holy Spirit says , This is the STONE Having been UTTERLY DESPISED by you is a PEJORATIVE by Israel , means Jews who were the BUILDING , ones having been made for the HEAD CORNER were SCELESTIOUS and were set aside as written in Acts 28:25--28 .
Remain in the doctrine because by doing this you will save both yourself and your hearers. 1 Tim 4:16
Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. 2 John 1:9
Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have God’s Son does not have life. 1 John 5:12

Upvote 0